Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

"Thats it?"

"I thought you said it was a grower?"

"Hand me my vibrator."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Strap in everyone.

Incoming 2 page diversion on the topic of "Goons describing their penis".

This is not a drill.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Zil posted:

"Thats it?"

"I thought you said it was a grower?"

"Hand me my vibrator."

1 to 2 inches is technically growth. At least that's what my therapist tells me.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

lmao - opened the year at $1,200 - and it's STILL priced at 86 times earnings

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I sure hope he has some slurp juice up his sleeve :ohdear:

Donkey
Apr 22, 2003

We're at least below the point in the money line where Elon Musk is the world's richest person, right? I know it doesn't actually matter exactly how unfathomably rich he is, but I still bet it would bother him.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Deptfordx posted:

Strap in everyone.

This is not a drill.

Let me put it this way I hope the white replacement theory is true and they replace me with some like younger hotter Puerto Rican dude or something my penis size can only go up from here

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Well if the dude's go to move is to whip it out and offer a horse, no wonder he has his publicists do the whole "do they like me yes or no?" Song and dance.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

https://twitter.com/Popehat/status/1527731526854578176

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Am i getting Mandela'ed here? I could have sworn I've heard the story about musk paying hush money to an air stewardess for being a sex pest before.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

Where do i apply to become a hardcore street fighter for Elon

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Solus posted:

Where do i apply to become a hardcore street fighter for Elon

This is the place.

First up for your interview, destroy this tesla as much as possible in 40 seconds using your best combinations and special attacks.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Deptfordx posted:

Strap in everyone.

This is not a drill.

Okay I'll describe my dick.

For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are perishing—you who dread knowledge—I am the man who will now tell you.” The chief engineer was the only one able to move; he ran to a television set and struggled frantically with its dials.

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

He has the same dotted-line “CUT HERE” tattoo as Trevor from GTA V, except it’s on his

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Olympic Mathlete posted:

Someone mentioned 570 as the magic number on Tesla shares, anyone know details?
He was going to get margin called on a $12.5 billion loan he took out against the shares but he may have eliminated it when he brought in the Saudi money idk

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Sophy Wackles posted:

This is the place.

First up for your interview, destroy this tesla as much as possible in 40 seconds using your best combinations and special attacks.

*Turns on autopilot and walks away for an instant flawless victory*

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
when elon's twitter buyout fails they should give him a new twist on the hellban: elon can still tweet, but every single post is replaced by the dril corncob tweet

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Beefed Owl posted:

Let me put it this way I hope the white replacement theory is true and they replace me with some like younger hotter Puerto Rican dude or something my penis size can only go up from here

I'm totes down with coming back after reincarnation as like a mix 1/3rds black, asian, white female.

New game+ man. Let's try a different build, keep it fresh, increase the challenge.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

starting to think allowing an individual to acquire this much wealth isn’t such a great idea

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

PIZZA.BAT posted:

starting to think allowing an individual to acquire this much wealth isn’t such a great idea

This except I alone deserve that much wealth.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

PIZZA.BAT posted:

wtf

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Nigmaetcetera posted:

This except I alone deserve that much wealth.

me too

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

hahaha how is it not obvious to everyone he's guilty. like this defense is so stupid because he knows her friend didn't describe in painful detail the dumb Archimedes quote tattooed on his rear end or whatever.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

How do you even describe a penis anyway? Like, it would have to have something really messed up to be able to give a description that's just not "its a penis."

Like some giant vein or it turns at a 90 degree angle or it has hair all over it.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

'It had 2 heads, and they screamed in the voice of murdered angels. Also had a pimple'.

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Elon pay for me to go to school

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
made you look

Ha, you think THAT'S what my dick looks like? Well, feast your eyes on this!

[I whip out my dick and after a series of deft hand movements it has been twisted into a balloon animal dog]

Songbearer fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Oct 5, 2023

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Ben Rothlesberger had to settle with a woman when she accurately described his penis in court so legally, hes got a grey dick.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

Drone_Fragger posted:

He should uh, be careful about this because that's basically how Michael Jackson ended up having to all but expose his junk in court. The case ended up resting on if he had a bunch of moles on his shaft and taint or not. Really dumb.

Well did he??

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Strange Poon posted:

hahaha how is it not obvious to everyone he's guilty. like this defense is so stupid because he knows her friend didn't describe in painful detail the dumb Archimedes quote tattooed on his rear end or whatever.

How is he this monumentally stupid? Just don't mention the thing you settled out of court for.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
"Describe in single words, only the good things that come in to your mind about... my penis."

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

https://twitter.com/debdrens/status/1527634821211643905?s=21&t=BDfy34OZQ6bvw3rYUdyTvg

StdNormDist
May 2, 2010
Tesla’s stock price plummets as Twitter deal hangs in the balance

My favorite part:

quote:

Musk has taken out extensive personal loans that are heavily tied to the value of Tesla’s stock. At times, he has put down as much as 50 percent of his Tesla shares as collateral to back them. As the company’s share price approaches $600, Musk enters dangerous territory with lenders — where they could seek some of his equity to ease their confidence in his ability to pay, according to analysts.

:yeshaha:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Margin Call Margin Call MARGIN CALL MARGIN CALL

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Also the horse memes are on point

https://twitter.com/Pleightx/status/1528041008331689988

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004