Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

Koopa Kid posted:

Look, the Leafs put up actual wins against a real team, Florida got an extra win against a team of retirees with no goalie, if it makes you feel better we’ll call it even

Whatever you need to tell yourself to make you happy, sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Was scooping the litter box and they scored. Fitting

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Hahaha I'm amazed that work

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Pungry posted:

Whatever you need to tell yourself to make you happy, sure.

The conversation was about the Cats being frauds, which they clearly are. It doesn’t actually make me happy to see them fall on their faces against the boring cheating Lightning, we’re just talking facts.

Chad Sexington
May 26, 2005

I think he made a beautiful post and did a great job and he is good.

Koopa Kid posted:

Look, the Leafs put up actual wins against a real team, Florida got an extra win against a team of retirees with no goalie, if it makes you feel better we’ll call it even

A Florida-Toronto series just trading shots would have been amazing.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Chad Sexington posted:

A Florida-Toronto series just trading shots would have been amazing.

It also would have been fun, unlike every other series except Calgary-Edmonton

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

Koopa Kid posted:

The conversation was about the Cats being frauds, which they clearly are. It doesn’t actually make me happy to see them fall on their faces against the boring cheating Lightning, we’re just talking facts.

Frauds that won a series.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Kucherov, buddy, just shoot it the first time next time. :laffo:

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Cancel all other series and make Oilers/Flames a best of 21 imo

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

Koopa Kid posted:

It also would have been fun, unlike every other series except Calgary-Edmonton

To be fair, Calgary-Edmonton is more fun than any playoff series has any right to be so it balances out

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Powershift posted:

Cancel all other series and make Oilers/Flames a best of 21 imo

I’m in favour of this except the part where a team from Alberta wins the Cup

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Koopa Kid posted:

I’m in favour of this except the part where a team from Alberta wins the Cup

Do that and then give the cup to Tampa anyways.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Chad Sexington posted:

Colorado or Carolina could do it, maybe

Not if the Canes can't win on the road.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
sure we gave up 18 shots. but i'd rather us keep trying to gain the zone with possession. i'll take that rather than another game 3 style game

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Kreider :siren:

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Lol Tony D

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

If that wasn't a goal I'd also of accepted Kreider firing it right into Deangelos face.

Isn't throwing your stick a penalty?

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Matt Zerella posted:

If that wasn't a goal I'd also of accepted Kreider firing it right into Deangelos face.

Isn't throwing your stick a penalty?

I think it got lifted out of his hands on the far side of the net or something, there's no way he tomahawked it from the other side of the crease.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Rangers getting away with a gigantically hilarious slash that directly contributes to them scoring. Delightful.

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

Pillbug
Was a stick lift from zibanejad

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

That's a hilarious replay and I don't understand why it's a penalty to slash a stick down out of somebody's hands but not up out of somebody's hands.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Ah he didn't throw it and :lol: nice move Zibs.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

https://twitter.com/hayyyshayyy/status/1528478231506169856

Knocked the tiki torch right out of his hands lmao

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Game on.

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
Yeesh that's a very un-igor goal

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Matt Zerella posted:

https://twitter.com/hayyyshayyy/status/1528478231506169856

Knocked the tiki torch right out of his hands lmao

It's tiresome for them to continue to get away with basic cheating

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: EEEEEEEEEEEEEGORRRRRRRRR :siren:

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Igor. What the hell man.

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

Koopa Kid posted:

You’re right, the 4-1 game wasn’t even that significant in recent history when it happened but got blown out of proportion because everyone loves saying lol Leafs, this is much worse

They blew a 4-1 3rd period lead, in Game 7. It's the textbook definition of choking. The only saving grace is nobody rioted.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Wayne's face looks like it's plastic surgeried to the point that it doesn't move when he sings.

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
Lucky timing for the Rangers on that interference penalty, canes were buzzing those last 2-3 shifts

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

From the ESPN app's preview for tonight's game, which is on ESPN

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

shyduck posted:

ESPN. :effort:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

shyduck posted:

The commentators should just keep repeating this all night.

"Opening face off won by the flames who come into this, game two of this series with a 1-0 lead.."

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Good thing that was Ryan Reeves and not an NHL level player.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Ridiculous play by Motte and a crazy save wow

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

That would have been sick if that went in

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

rex rabidorum vires posted:

It's tiresome for them to continue to get away with basic cheating

:qq:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Fourth time this postseason the Rags have allowed 40+ SOG, tying them with 2014?

Something, something "Lundqvist dragging them kicking and screaming".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug
This has canes tying it after pulling the goalie written all over it