Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Yeah I was saying “isn’t butler dead?” Out loud to myself. Hot anxious for a sec

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Sorry, I took the pic from Reddit and didn't bother to check how old it was because it was entirely believable for it to be from the modern day.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I mean like at least he was only *running* for mayor. Not he WAS THE mayor.
Right guys? Right?

Please tell me that he wasn't actually elected.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Yaldabaoth posted:

Sorry, I took the pic from Reddit and didn't bother to check how old it was because it was entirely believable for it to be from the modern day.

I thought it was a current picture too, but in hindsight it would have had a dozen trump flags in there too.

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
Spotted in the pits of red county Florida:

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

Spotted in the pits of red county Florida:

Assuming you can find it.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Big car show in my area this weekend. Mostly lifted trucks with various flags all over them, and stanched out Hondas decorated with aftermarket stickers. If you've seen one lifted truck you've seen them all.

Anyway, what's the point of spending a few grand on rebuilding your old truck if you're not going to put some racist poo poo on it?

Bonus image: Nissan 350Z

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

This may or may not fit here but I saw this today and had to share it.

:rock:

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

The Donnas
No MLB
No NBA
No NFL

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Ror posted:

I just saw this on the front of a truck in my work parking lot when I went out to lunch.

lol that skull of chris kyle is missing a hole

lol

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

binge crotching posted:

I thought it was a current picture too, but in hindsight it would have had a dozen trump flags in there too.

This is a good point. I saw that photo and also had a "how the gently caress" reaction. Specifically "how the gently caress is nobody throwing rocks at that car?" It's loving ridiculous how literally mask-off this poo poo is in the modern day, like those neo-nazi clowns in Florida recently. Whatever happened to the white hoods? At least when they're wearing those you know they're scared.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Murdstone posted:

vote: wrong thread

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Murdstone posted:

It’s very odd to see that particular version of Tesla mentioned on a car in tyool 2022

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
edit: ^^^ you're probably joking but that's an 80s band

Doctor Butts posted:

lol that skull of chris kyle is missing a hole

lol

Is the target where his friend shot him in the face?

Murdstone posted:

You are most welcome.

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 23:02 on May 23, 2022

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Is the target where his friend shot him in the face?

This got me curious so I looked it up. He was shot six times and only one hit him in the jaw, by the sounds of it he was shot from behind.

With his own handgun. :lmao:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
As far as I remember he had good intentions, but was a loving extreme moron, by bringing a vet with severe PTSD to a loving gun range to try to help his PTSD.

:lol: wtf you loving idiot

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Blood Deagled

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

As far as I remember he had good intentions, but was a loving extreme moron, by bringing a vet with severe PTSD to a loving gun range to try to help his PTSD.

:lol: wtf you loving idiot

I'm sure you're aware but he was an irredeemably racist piece of poo poo in life. But yeah, all of that aside, 'the therapeutic effect of shooting' isn't something I think would benefit shell-shocked paranoid schizophrenic veterans at all.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Yeah he also lied about absolutely everything he did.

And they made a movie about him lol.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

It made me wonder if he lied about how many people he killed in Afghanistan and whether or not his kills were corroborated by others. But not enough to really look into it.

I always thought snipers worked in teams and I've never heard anything about a guy who supposedly spotted for him.

Doctor Butts fucked around with this message at 02:10 on May 24, 2022

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Doctor Butts posted:

It made me wonder if he lied about how many people he killed in Afghanistan and whether or not his kills were corroborated by others. But not enough to really look into it.

I always thought snipers worked in teams and I've never heard anything about a guy who supposedly spotted for him.

He absolutely did. He claimed he had over 300 klils lol. Officially they could only find out that he had like 50, which is still very impressive. So why loving lie about it?

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

just shootin at stuff :shrug:

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

The Donnas
No MLB
No NBA
No NFL

KIX

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

He absolutely did. He claimed he had over 300 klils lol. Officially they could only find out that he had like 50, which is still very impressive. So why loving lie about it?

300 is the big manly Spartan number. Also your average person has no goddamn clue what a "typical" number of kills for a sniper is. I certainly don't. There was some Finnish dude with a name that spelled kinda like Sammo Hung that killed multiple hundreds of Russians during WW2 but he's some sort of incredible outlier from what I heard.

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 07:48 on May 25, 2022

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

THE GOO LIFE

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Love that goo. Makin it my life.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Doctor Butts posted:

He literally admitted in his book that when he got closer to the "record" he started to change his definition of "enemy combatant" so he would get the record easier.

nudejedi
Mar 5, 2002

Shanghai Tippytap

I just like to let Goo take the wheel sometimes

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

He straight up lied about the number of medals he was awarded. He used that number as part of his sales pitch for his book. He’s one of the few actual cases of criminal Stolen Valor, which is when somebody lies about military service in order to defraud another party.

Of course the mouth breathers who usually care about alleged stolen valor love him so they’re very quiet about this.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Steve getting lit up by that infocar.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Did Steve and Eve already exist when god created Adam? Did god create Adam to cuck Steve?

Or maybe when god made Adam he just knew that Eve and Steve were coming up and he was accidentally making Steve too sexy, so he had to get those marriages locked down.

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

LifeSunDeath posted:

Steve getting lit up by that infocar.

Stupid sexy Steve.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

It took Jesus 9 overtimes to win, and that's why we call him "9 OT Jesus."

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

At the end Chris Kyle lied about/larped that he was shooting people of color/poor people from atop the Superdome during Katrina lmao. Just complete mush-for-brains.

Dang It Bhabhi! fucked around with this message at 03:57 on May 26, 2022

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

At the end Chris Kyle was lied about/larped that he was shooting people of color/poor people from atop the Superdome during Katrina lmao. Just complete mush-for-brains.

Yep. And that was very easily verifiable. Uh.... no shootings were reported. At all. At that time. At that place. What kind of moron would claim something so outrageous that can be disproven so easily? Welp, people believed him. They're loving morons.

Dude is was a real piece of poo poo.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

God created Adam to be his companion, hence why Adam was made in God's image, and God got all pissy when Adam wanted a wife, so God got revenge on Adam by making a wife who was flawed and imperfect and doomed to be tricked by Satan into eating the fruit and sharing it with Adam.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

At the end Chris Kyle was lied about/larped that he was shooting people of color/poor people from atop the Superdome during Katrina lmao. Just complete mush-for-brains.

This is really the part that takes it over the top for me. All the braggadocio about his alleged exploits in the Middle East (and I suppose the racism) is not unexpected from someone in his position in the military. It's the sticking himself into this national tragedy like an rear end in a top hat and claiming that he shot 'looters' for no reason at all that has some seriously hosed-up implication - poo poo, he might have even outright said the quiet part out loud. Didn't he also make up a story about foiling a carjacking and also killing some 'armed thugs' and laughing about it with the cops afterwards?

Who the gently caress is he trying to impress? I know the answer to this, and I guess it worked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Yaldabaoth posted:

God created Adam to be his companion, hence why Adam was made in God's image, and God got all pissy when Adam wanted a wife, so God got revenge on Adam by making a wife who was flawed and imperfect and doomed to be tricked by Satan into eating the fruit and sharing it with Adam.

God gay, so what?