Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

How to dry season this meat, aye that's the rub

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Just a bit of frostbite and simple to remedy, aye that's the rub.

RavenousScoot

to wake, perchance some allergies, aye that's the rub

Manifisto

"it's exciting that you're finally going on a date with that amish girl you like, you're obviously both attracted to each other. but . . . is it true you're going to have to promise to stay clothed the whole time, and won't that prevent you from getting intimate?"

"aye. there's the rub . . . "

ty nesamdoom!

RavenousScoot

two men in a tub

perchance a dub dub?

aye there's the rub

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Out damned spot! Aye there's the rub.

Non Krampus Mentis

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous

RavenousScoot posted:

two men in a tub

perchance a dub dub?

aye there's the rub

Gruß vom Krampus

:love: thank u deep dish peat moss for the sig :love:

Prof. Crocodile

“Do I smell menthol and eucalyptus?”

“Aye, that’s the rub.”

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The note says "this is a robbery. I have a rub". What does that mean?

It's supposed to say "I have a gun".

It says 'rub.'

The Voice of Labor

this barrel is full of shakespear plays

aye, that's the rubbish

Twenty Four

frump truck posted:

a tv show called Big Men Who Don't Know What They're Doing

more falafel please posted:

they already have that, it's called the Phillies' defense!
:dadjoke:

lmao, or the D-Backs offense, or the Royals, uh, most everything

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Prurient Squid posted:

Shakespeare wrote "To sleep, perchance to dream, aye that's the rub".

so I was just thinking what if you applied "aye that's the rub" but inappropriately. I can't think of any good ones though.

On farting on pillows:

To sleep, perchance to rub, that's the pink aye.

Viginti Septem fucked around with this message at 15:08 on May 22, 2022

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
The Adventures of Dick Challenger.

It's a CYOA

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Alternate universe where Bob Ross gets a spinoff where he plays with his food in different styles depending on the cuisine.

Holding a plate like his pallet and a fork like a brush, he smears refried beans across a flour tortilla for a sunset before noisily cleaning his fork to add some sour cream clouds.

a list of side dishes scroll across the screen

"Remember, it's not a real masterpiece until you eat it -- even if you're not happy with it, just eat what you got and start over. It's your dinner, enjoy it how you want."

RavenousScoot

Modern Bob Ross streaming his indie art game devlog, bugs being included as features being called happy little accidents

Harold Fjord
Bob Ross would make the tripiest surf maps

Manifisto

RavenousScoot posted:

Modern Bob Ross streaming his indie art game devlog, bugs being included as features being called happy little accidents

"the happy little accidentals" is a fantastic name for a glee club that you want desperately to give wedgies to

ty nesamdoom!

The Voice of Labor

a tree growing over bob ross' grave bearing fruit that, when eaten, makes people super super horny but more for the beauty of mountains and forests than other people

The Voice of Labor

the kid tells zoltar he wants to be big. he is next seen smashing cities under his enormous feet

Twenty Four

The Voice of Labor posted:

the kid tells zoltar he wants to be big. he is next seen smashing cities under his enormous feet

"Zoltar, I wanna be big. Like dangerously unhealthy obese!"

Twenty Four

Bazooka Joe bubble gum comics but really big. Putting them up on billboards on the highway just before turnoffs. Huge.

Karate Bastard

Raphael and Uriel are trying to get it on, but they can't really figure out their anatomy and keep getting dicked in the eye

Karate Bastard

Who is this maniac, on the floor, and can somebody stop her??? What is she doing

Prurient Squid

Karate Bastard posted:

Who is this maniac, on the floor, and can somebody stop her??? What is she doing

I chuckled.

Prurient Squid

Have you seen a maniac on a floor, dancefloor, recreational venue or ballroom? If so please notify the proper authorities at your earliest convience and help combat this disturbing trend.

gleebster

Only a howler
She didn't used to be like this

Manifisto

she's an ENIAC, an ENIAC, occupying the basement floor

ty nesamdoom!

Prurient Squid

Axolotl dating service.

"We got a whole lotl axolotls!"

Robot Made of Meat

Karate Bastard posted:

I'd think that, if she'd never danced before, she wouldn't be very good at it. This might explain the confusion as to what she's doing.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Dip Viscous

"it takes two roasts to roast a nut"

a person in the distance shouts that it does not

Karate Bastard

Angels are wheels within wheels within wheels, with eyes on them, when they want to look at things.

Twenty Four

Karate Bastard posted:

Robot Made of Meat posted:

I'd think that, if she'd never danced before, she wouldn't be very good at it. This might explain the confusion as to what she's doing.

Prurient Squid

The Encyclopedia Gigantaboobs.

Compiled by Encyclopedists who spend their lives in the Eroticore tirelessly updating their release schedule.

nut

alright like a banana but the peel is too big for the banana inside the banana is still sealed but there is a weird air pocket in between the fruit and the peel

Prurient Squid

But the extra space is never the end you expect.

nut

the intrabanana space is hot and dense like when you try to start ur AC unit for the season and accidentally start the fan on a nice humid day before you are sure how to make it cold or like when you change the bag in ur vacuum and accidentally squeeze it, an aged and dense gust, a captured fart of nature

RavenousScoot

Karate Bastard posted:

Angels are wheels within wheels within wheels, with eyes on them, when they want to look at things.

a catholic school only allowing students making macaroni art to use wagon wheel and angel hair pasta

RavenousScoot

catholic school CAD class where the lines and circles are wagon wheels and angel hair and if you want to fillet a line it plays a lengthy boiling animation to make the noodle pliable

Karate Bastard

Inexpertly opening the banana on the wrong end causing it to explode with a sharp crack and getting banana goop on everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

tinder dating profile: I open bananas the *other* way and, yes, I think *you're* the ones doing it wrong

(referencing piercing the peel with the end of a air pump for a basketball and letting the air drain out before opening the banana normally)