Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless Margaret Thatcher
God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady
So it's pre-Disney material reprinted. It's not quite the same thing as the older licences continuing after the purchase, it's somehow even lazier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

I put on the Disney+ Making-of The Book of Boba Fett documentary last night, and appreciated that it opened with both Favreau and Filoni talking about how respecting Star Wars means respecting the Expanded Universe as well as the movies, as they show the cover of Tales from Jabba's Palace on screen. Later on they show a Young Jedi Knights cover as Filoni (indirectly) talks about Lowbacca.

Funnily enough, when they cover Krrsantan, they not only don't mention his comics origin at all, but make it sound like they designed the character from scratch.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Rey's parents are named in the upcoming Shadow of the Sith book. An excerpt released gives their names as: Dathan and Miramir.

Unfortunately he was not named Triclops. Miramir seems like she might also have some type of mysterious family thing with the mention of her grandmother.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Teek posted:

Rey's parents are named in the upcoming Shadow of the Sith book. An excerpt released gives their names as: Dathan and Miramir.

Unfortunately he was not named Triclops. Miramir seems like she might also have some type of mysterious family thing with the mention of her grandmother.

Plot twist: Rey is her grandmother by way of Force time travel or something, I dunno, you figure it out, I just work here

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Xenomrph posted:

Plot twist: Rey is her grandmother by way of Force time travel or something, I dunno, you figure it out, I just work here

I mean, I think we all know it's going to be something like Rey's mom's grandmother was the captain of the Disney Hotel Starship

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Sounds suspiciously like Dathan and Miriam from the Exodus story in the Bible

Chairman Capone posted:

I mean, I think we all know it's going to be something like Rey's mom's grandmother was the captain of the Disney Hotel Starship
You have to go do the $5K experience to really understand the story.

Rochallor
Apr 23, 2010

ふっっっっっっっっっっっっck

Casimir Radon posted:

Sounds suspiciously like Dathan and Miriam from the Exodus story in the Bible

You have to go do the $5K experience to really understand the story.

For $10K Adam Driver will record a line of dialogue in a closet saying that Rey's parent is you--yes, you!

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

Chairman Capone posted:

Uuuuuurrrrgh, the worst part is they've done similar things with the comics before, using them to lead into upcoming books, or to build on plot points introduced in movies (a lot of comics suddenly started caring about fuel around the time TLJ came out, for example, and after Solo, the comics were kind enough to also show off a giant fuel explosion)

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I've been reading Brotherhood by Mike Chen. It focuses on Obi-Wan and Anakin shortly after Geonosis. I'm not sure if it's meant to tie into the Obi-Wan series or not. I've still got a long ways to go, so the jury is still out, but Chen seems like one of the better writers they've hired.

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

He had me when he started dipping heavily into the ROTS novelization references with the sun-dragon myth and such

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I’ve heard the ROTS novelization is good but I only read a couple of chapters and decided to see the movie first. Then never got back to it in the last 17 years.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Casimir Radon posted:

I’ve heard the ROTS novelization is good but I only read a couple of chapters and decided to see the movie first. Then never got back to it in the last 17 years.

It's better than the movie. And I don't really mean that as a knock against the movie. But it adds a lot of flavor in the way only a book can.

The Anakin vs. Dooku fight, for example, is amazing in the book. Because it's told from Dooku's POV. (At least the end, I can't remember if any part of it is told from Anakin's POV, too. It's been a while.) I'll always remember Dooku's final thoughts in the book. I'm not gonna lie, they haunt me.

quote:

And he knows, then, that all has indeed been going according to plan. Sidious’s plan, not his own. This had been a Jedi trap indeed, but Jedi were not the quarry. They were the bait

As he looks up into the eyes of Anakin Skywalker for the final time, Count Dooku knows that he has been deceived not just today, but for many, many years. That he has never been the true apprentice. That he has never been the heir to the power of the Sith. He has been only a tool.

His whole life—all his victories, all his struggles, all his heritage, all his principles and his sacrifices, everything he’s done, everything he owns, everything he’s been, all his dreams and grand vision for the future Empire and the Army of Sith—have been only a pathetic sham, because all of them, all of him, add up only to this.

He has existed only for this. This.

To be the victim of Anakin Skywalker’s first cold-blooded murder.

First but not, he knows, the last.

Then the blades crossed at his throat uncross like scissors.

Snip.

And all of him becomes nothing at all.

Anshu
Jan 9, 2019

And of course, there is this:

quote:

Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith

By Matthew Stover; Based on the story and screenplay by George Lucas

A LONG TIME AGO IN A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY. . . .

This story happened a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

It is already over. Nothing can be done to change it.

It is a story of love and loss, brotherhood and betrayal, courage and sacrifice and the death of dreams. It is a story of the blurred line between our best and our worst.

It is the story of the end of an age.

A strange thing about stories --

Though this all happened so long ago and so far away that words cannot describe the time or the distance, it is also happening right now. Right here.

It is happening as you read these words.

This is how twenty-five millennia come to a close. Corruption and treachery have crushed a thousand years of peace. This is not just the end of a republic; night is falling on civilization itself.

This is the twilight of the Jedi.

The end starts now.

INTRODUCTION: The Age of Heroes

The skies of Coruscant blaze with war.

The artificial daylight spread by the capital's orbital mirrors is sliced by intersecting flames of ion drives and punctuated by starburst explosions; contrails of debris raining into the atmosphere become tangled ribbons of cloud. The nightside sky is an infinite lattice of shining hairlines that interlock planetoids and track erratic spirals of glowing gnats. Beings watching from rooftops of Coruscant's endless cityscape can find it beautiful.

From the inside, it's different.

The gnats are drive-glows of starfighters. The shining hairlines are light-scatter from turbolaser bolts powerful enough to vaporize a small town. The planetoids are capital ships.

The battle from the inside is a storm of confusion and panic, of galvened particle beams flashing past your starfighter so close that your cockpit rings like a broken annunciator, of the bootsole shock of concussion missiles that blast into your cruiser, killing beings you have trained with and eaten with and played and laughed and bickered with. From the inside, the battle is desperation and terror and the stomach-churning certainty that the whole galaxy is trying to kill you.

Across the remnants of the Republic, stunned beings watch in horror as the battle unfolds live on the HoloNet. Everyone knows the war has been going badly. Everyone knows that more Jedi are killed or captured every day, that the Grand Army of the Republic has been pushed out of system after system, but this --

A strike at the very heart of the Republic?
An invasion of Coruscant itself?
How can this happen?
It's a nightmare, and no one can wake up.

Live via HoloNet, beings watch the Separatist droid army flood the government district. The coverage is filled with images of overmatched clone troopers cut down by remorselessly powerful destroyer droids in the halls of the Galactic Senate itself.

A gasp of relief: the troopers seem to beat back the attack. There are hugs and even some quiet cheers in living rooms across the galaxy as the Separatist forces retreat to their landers and streak for orbit --

We won! beings tell each other. We held them off!

But then new reports trickle in -- only rumors at first -- that the attack wasn't an invasion at all. That the Separatists weren't trying to take the planet. That this was a lightning raid on the Senate itself.

The nightmare gets worse: the Supreme Chancellor is missing.

Palpatine of Naboo, the most admired man in the galaxy, whose unmatched political skills have held the Republic together. Whose personal integrity and courage prove that the Separatist propaganda of corruption in the Senate is nothing but lies. Whose charismatic leadership gives the whole Republic the will to fight on.

Palpatine is more than respected. He is loved.

Even the rumor of his disappearance strikes a dagger to the heart of every friend of the Republic. Every one of them knows it in her heart, in his gut, in its very bones --

Without Palpatine, the Republic will fall.

And now confirmation comes through, and the news is worse than anyone could have imagined. Supreme Chancellor Palpatine has been captured by the Separatists -- and not just the Separatists.

He's in the hands of General Grievous.

Grievous is not like other leaders of the Separatists. Nute Gunray is treacherous and venal, but he's Neimoidian: venality and treachery are expected, and in the Viceroy of the Trade Federation they're even virtues. Poggle the Lesser is Archduke of the weapon masters of Geonosis, where the war began: he is analytical and pitiless, but also pragmatic. Reasonable. The political heart of the Separatist Confederacy, Count Dooku, is known for his integrity, his principled stand against what he sees as corruption in the Senate. Though they believe he's wrong, many respect him for the courage of his mistaken convictions.

These are hard beings. Dangerous beings. Ruthless and aggressive.

General Grievous, though --

Grievous is a monster.

The Separatist Supreme Commander is an abomination of nature, a fusion of flesh and droid -- and his droid parts have more compassion than what remains of his alien flesh. This halfliving creature is a slaughterer of billions. Whole planets have burned at his command. He is the evil genius of the Confederacy. The architect of their victories.

The author of their atrocities.

And his durasteel grip has closed upon Palpatine. He confirms the capture personally in a wideband transmission from his command cruiser in the midst of the orbital battle. Beings across the galaxy watch, and shudder, and pray that they might wake up from this awful dream.

Because they know that what they're watching, live on the HoloNet, is the death of the Republic.

Many among these beings break into tears; many more reach out to comfort their husbands or wives, their crèche-mates or kin-triads, and their younglings of all descriptions, from children to cubs to spawn-fry.

But here is a strange thing: few of the younglings need comfort. It is instead the younglings who offer comfort to their elders. Across the Republic--in words or pheromones, in magnetic pulses, tentacle-braids, or mental telepathy -- the message from the younglings is the same: Don't worry. It'll be all right.

Anakin and Obi-Wan will be there any minute.

They say this as though these names can conjure miracles.

Anakin and Obi-Wan. Kenobi and Skywalker. From the beginning of the Clone Wars, the phrase Kenobi and Skywalker has become a single word. They are everywhere. HoloNet features of their operations against the Separatist enemy have made them the most famous Jedi in the galaxy.

Younglings across the galaxy know their names, know everything about them, follow their exploits as though they are sports heroes instead of warriors in a desperate battle to save civilization. Even grown-ups are not immune; it's not uncommon for an exasperated parent to ask, when faced with offspring who have just tried to pull off one of the spectacularly dangerous bits of foolishness that are the stock-in-trade of high-spirited younglings everywhere, So which were you supposed to be, Kenobi or Skywalker?

Kenobi would rather talk than fight, but when there is fighting to be done, few can match him. Skywalker is the master of audacity; his intensity, boldness, and sheer jaw-dropping luck are the perfect complement to Kenobi's deliberate, balanced steadiness. Together, they are a Jedi hammer that has crushed Separatist infestations on scores of worlds.

All the younglings watching the battle in Coruscant's sky know it: when Anakin and Obi-Wan get there, those dirty Seppers are going to wish they'd stayed in bed today.

The adults know better, of course. That's part of what being a grown-up is: understanding that heroes are created by the HoloNet, and that the real-life Kenobi and Skywalker are only human beings, after all.

Even if they really are everything the legends say they are, who's to say they'll show up in time? Who knows where they are right now? They might be trapped on some Separatist backwater. They might be captured, or wounded. Even dead.

Some of the adults even whisper to themselves, They might have fallen.

Because the stories are out there. Not on the HoloNet, of course -- the HoloNet news is under the control of the Office of the Supreme Chancellor, and not even Palpatine's renowned candor would allow tales like these to be told--but people hear whispers. Whispers of names that the Jedi would like to pretend never existed.

Sora Bulq. Depa Billaba. Jedi who have fallen to the dark. Who have joined the Separatists, or worse: who have massacred civilians, or even murdered their comrades. The adults have a sickening suspicion that Jedi cannot be trusted. Not anymore. That even the greatest of them can suddenly just . . . snap.

The adults know that legendary heroes are merely legends, and not heroes at all.

These adults can take no comfort from their younglings. Palpatine is captured. Grievous will escape. The Republic will fall. No mere human beings can turn this tide. No mere human beings would even try. Not even Kenobi and Skywalker.

And so it is that these adults across the galaxy watch the HoloNet with ashes where their hearts should be.

Ashes because they can't see two prismatic bursts of realspace reversion, far out beyond the planet's gravity well; because they can't see a pair of starfighters crisply jettison hyperdrive rings and streak into the storm of Separatist vulture fighters with all guns blazing.

A pair of starfighters. Jedi starfighters. Only two.

Two is enough.

Two is enough because the adults are wrong, and their younglings are right.

Though this is the end of the age of heroes, it has saved its best for last.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Anshu posted:

This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker, forever.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Anshu posted:

Yeah, that's the good stuff.

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

"We were promised a handsome reward."
"I am your reward. Do you not find me handsome?"

"He said we would be left in peace."
"The transmission was garbled. He said "in pieces."

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

There's also some subtle edits in the book that makes everything come together more solidly.

One example is the scene after Obi-wan tells Anakin that the Jedi want him to spy on Palpatine, where Obi-wan and Mace are riding with Yoda before he departs for Kashyyk. In the movie, Mace is wondering whether asking Anakin to spy on Palpatine is a good idea, and Obi-wan assures him that it'll be fine. In the book, their roles are reversed. I've always felt that the book's telling made more sense.

chaosrefined
Dec 27, 2012
And to top it off, I'm pretty sure all the changes made in the book were approved by George Lucas himself.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

SirPhoebos posted:

There's also some subtle edits in the book that makes everything come together more solidly.

One example is the scene after Obi-wan tells Anakin that the Jedi want him to spy on Palpatine, where Obi-wan and Mace are riding with Yoda before he departs for Kashyyk. In the movie, Mace is wondering whether asking Anakin to spy on Palpatine is a good idea, and Obi-wan assures him that it'll be fine. In the book, their roles are reversed. I've always felt that the book's telling made more sense.

The film version plays up the distrust Mace has for Anakin a bit more. I think both ways have merits.

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady
These two links are apparently unrelated. Wild.

https://www.starwars.com/news/the-mandalorian-comic

https://www.panini.co.uk/shp_gbr_en/blog/star-wars-the-mandalorian-the-graphic-novel-of-season-one/

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

There's something kind of sad to read about a writer talk about how excited he is to have been chosen by a megacompany to be the figurehead for the recycled script of a TV show.

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

Now you can read the novels, the comic, and the manga for a TV show

When does the Broadway adaptation drop?

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady
Two comics. And the manga.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

thrawn527 posted:

It's better than the movie. And I don't really mean that as a knock against the movie. But it adds a lot of flavor in the way only a book can.

The Anakin vs. Dooku fight, for example, is amazing in the book. Because it's told from Dooku's POV. (At least the end, I can't remember if any part of it is told from Anakin's POV, too. It's been a while.) I'll always remember Dooku's final thoughts in the book. I'm not gonna lie, they haunt me.

i also like that dooku basicaly thinks over his future role in the empire and how he will enjoy being like lord high executioner and etc and then the second he is disarmed and realizes he was never part of the plan, he starts begging. i love christopher lee, but i will always disagree with him saying "dooku wouldn't beg", to me dooku is the prime example of uber royal ghoul who starts begging when the peasants kick in the door/etc.

Vinylshadow posted:

"We were promised a handsome reward."
"I am your reward. Do you not find me handsome?"

"He said we would be left in peace."
"The transmission was garbled. He said "in pieces."

i like catty hosed up dad joke vader drat it and i always will.

Anshu posted:

Honestly, after watching clone wars, it works. i like that novel.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

chaosrefined posted:

And to top it off, I'm pretty sure all the changes made in the book were approved by George Lucas himself.

to me. i think lucas is a very good big ideas man, but he needs others to put it into words and craft it. like he can scupt the general shape really well but others need to do the details because he isnt bernini.

chaosrefined
Dec 27, 2012

Dapper_Swindler posted:

to me. i think lucas is a very good big ideas man, but he needs others to put it into words and craft it. like he can scupt the general shape really well but others need to do the details because he isnt bernini.

Oh I absolutely agree. I think it was his wife basically saved the script of A New Hope. That's why (imo) the prequels writing is utter dogshit, cause he did the script himself (not even Carrie Fisher doing some ghost editing could save it)

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

Kinda the opposite of JJ Abrams, now that I think about it -- the minute-to-minute dialogue and action of TFA is honestly pretty good, but the worldbuilding and overall plot is *staggeringly* derivative, even without his infamy at setting up big mysteries without any plan at all on how to resolve them

Moose King
Nov 5, 2009

SirPhoebos posted:

Another Obi-wan thing from the book: Palpatine's manipulation of Anakin includes planting the suspicion that there's something going on behind his back between Padme and Obi-wan. So when Padme shows up on Mustafar at the end, with Obi-wan, it's just a punch to the gut of a betrayal for Anakin. That book is so good.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

JJ’s mystery poo poo is probably the worst thing about him by a wide rear end margin. I never got into Lost because I figured there was no way he would be able to resolve all that poo poo and from what I’ve heard I was right.

General Battuta
Feb 7, 2011

This is how you communicate with a fellow intelligence: you hurt it, you keep on hurting it, until you can distinguish the posts from the screams.
The nerd narrative about Lost is pretty wrong. They settled on an outline and stuck to it. They painstakingly answered every question and even released a 10th or 15th or whatever anniversary video to answer all the questions that hadn't been answered to fans' satisfaction.

Some of the answers just weren't very good.

Damon Lindelof's post-Lost output on TV (Leftovers, Watchmen) has been universally excellent and I think he deserves most of the credit and or blame for Lost. Abrams was barely involved after the pilot afaik.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

General Battuta posted:

The nerd narrative about Lost is pretty wrong. They settled on an outline and stuck to it. They painstakingly answered every question and even released a 10th or 15th or whatever anniversary video to answer all the questions that hadn't been answered to fans' satisfaction.

Some of the answers just weren't very good.

Damon Lindelof's post-Lost output on TV (Leftovers, Watchmen) has been universally excellent and I think he deserves most of the credit and or blame for Lost. Abrams was barely involved after the pilot afaik.

This is all very true. And I really hate when Abrams gets the credit/blame for Lost. He helped them establish the pilot, because that’s what he did at that point. He was shepherding tons of pilots that weren’t really his shows.

I like Abrams a lot, and I like Lost a lot, but I don’t give him credit for it. And, btw, neither does he.

I do give him credit for the first two seasons of Alias. Which he totally ran. And which totally rule.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Everything matthew stover wrote for star wars was basically the licensed fiction version of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UYgORr5Qhg

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

ninjahedgehog posted:

Kinda the opposite of JJ Abrams, now that I think about it -- the minute-to-minute dialogue and action of TFA is honestly pretty good, but the worldbuilding and overall plot is *staggeringly* derivative, even without his infamy at setting up big mysteries without any plan at all on how to resolve them

Did they ever resolve how Maz Kanata got Luke’s old saber?

For that matter, I can’t remember how the Thrawn Trilogy addressed that other than Luuke having it somehow.

Also did Luke still have his green saber in the sequel trilogy?

I really don’t have anything against JJ, I like Super 8 a lot, his Star Trek movies are fun, The Force Awakens is fun even if it’s derivative, and I was at least entertained by RoS even if it was a sloppy, rushed mess (Threepio is the best thing about that movie by a country mile), which is more than I can say about TLJ. I understand what TLJ was trying to do, it just fell incredibly flat for me and I have no interest in re-watching that movie, and I think that was the case with a LOT of people which is why RoS spent half its run time trying to course correct.

If RoS was going to course correct that hard, they absolutely should have split it into two movies in order to give the course correction and the overall plot room to breathe.

I don’t hate RoS, it’s just a disappointment. The whole sequel trilogy is a case of missed opportunity - it squandered its legacy cast and made them all failures and then killed off two of them (although Han’s “return” in RoS caught me totally off guard and I loved it). Overall I was left saying “we threw away the Legends continuity for this?”

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Luuke had it because after the Cloud City incident the hand and lightsaber were collected and brought to Mount Tantiss at some point. They cloned Luke using the hand.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

Xenomrph posted:

Also did Luke still have his green saber in the sequel trilogy?

Why wouldn’t he have it? He only threw it down in ROTJ to make a point to the Emperor. He wasn’t saying he would never use it again. Presumably, he picked it up again when he picked up Vader.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

thrawn527 posted:

Why wouldn’t he have it? He only threw it down in ROTJ to make a point to the Emperor. He wasn’t saying he would never use it again. Presumably, he picked it up again when he picked up Vader.

Well sure, and we know he has it because we see him use it in The Mandalorian, I’m just wondering if it’s brought up in the sequel era at all or if he got rid of it. Rey apparently doesn’t take it because she doesn’t bury it with Luke’s other saber or Leia’s saber at the end of RoS.

Just trying to gauge how little thought they gave to the end of RoS, i guess. :v:

I’m not even bothered by them being buried on Tatooine - Luke’s “journey” comes full circle to where he started in ANH and his sister is metaphorically buried with him. I get the argument that Leia’s should have maybe been buried on Naboo (since Alderaan is off the table) but I think it works better with the two of them buried together, and given the choice, Tatooine makes more sense than Naboo IMO.

Is there any plan for another sequel series of movies following Rey and co. doing more stuff, or are there plans to continue her adventures in EU form like Legends did with the OT crew, or what?

Humerus
Jul 7, 2009

Rule of acquisition #111:
Treat people in your debt like family...exploit them.

Luke has his saber in the flashback(s) in TLJ, but he uses Anakin's in his force projection at the end of the movie (to gently caress with Kylo). I swear it's in that little hidey hole next to Leia's when he gives that to Rey in TRoS but I've only seen it once so I can't be 100% sure.

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady

Xenomrph posted:

I don’t hate RoS, it’s just a disappointment. The whole sequel trilogy is a case of missed opportunity - it squandered its legacy cast and made them all failures and then killed off two of them (although Han’s “return” in RoS caught me totally off guard and I loved it). Overall I was left saying “we threw away the Legends continuity for this?”
TRoS is real bad and it's still better than what Legends was in 2014.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Arquinsiel posted:

TRoS is real bad and it's still better than what Legends was in 2014.

But everyone knows the Legends timeline ended in 2003 with ‘New Jedi Order: The Unifying Force’? :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Xenomrph posted:

But everyone knows the Legends timeline ended in 2003 with ‘New Jedi Order: The Unifying Force’? :confused:

False. Mercy Kill exists