Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

It's been relatively quiet around here lately, you should buy him an account. Tell him there's a thread full of people who hang on his every word and the rest of the forum is filled with haters that he needs to own

tbh they hardly ever post about glenn there at all lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Nix Panicus posted:

Trump should remaster the piss tape, put some real production value into it, maybe CGI in some supporting characters and get John Williams to write a score, then release it as a fundraising incentive. He'd make a billion dollars and people would love him for it.

:hmmno:

actually seeing it is the least interesting thing about the piss tape

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

empty whippet box posted:

tbh they hardly ever post about glenn there at all lol

yeah no poo poo, that's not the point

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

people should talk more about glenn greenwald in this thread which is located in the glenn greenwald subforum

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Glenn Greenwald will be blamed for the democrats getting destroyed in 2022. I will be blamed for the democrats getting destroyed in 2022. Therefore, I am Glenn Greenwald.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

glem greemwold

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
glenn greendwald

gg

gorgeous george

coincidence?

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

glenn greendwald

gg

gorgeous george

coincidence?

:george:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
gonna fish all those votes out of a well, actually

https://twitter.com/JHWeissmann/status/1528845160016138241

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

gonna asterisk and truth-o-meter their way to reelection

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

Imagine carrying the torch for the democrats (who will be destroyed, inshallah) who don't give a single solitary gently caress about anyone

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

the important thing in an election is what you technically did or didn't say and commit to and the specific terms you used and what the wiggle room is there

the impression you leave on people and the things they think you said or promised is totally irrelevant, since if called out you can always - to each individual voter - read back the transcript and they'll have no other choice but to exclaim "aha" and vote for you purely on the basis of your mastery of legalese

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

if there's anything the past 50 years of democratic electoral outcomes in the context of the neoliberal era have taught us it's that voters are extremely receptive to and influenced by legalistic doublespeak bullshit. just pile that stuff on and you'll win, every time

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

groom groomwell

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War
https://twitter.com/jend1974/status/1528865862676951041?s=21&t=OQ-iY4b05CsFnGUB8DWeSw

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
The piss tape "occurred" in the same way the Gul War "did not take place"

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

access to my rear end, which president brandon can kiss

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
This has to be peak access right

"We will give you access to food to keep your baby from starving to death if you meet some criteria"

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Kazzah posted:

The piss tape "occurred" in the same way the Gul War "did not take place"

precession of simulacra has been official American policy since the W Bush state dept ghoul talked about “creating reality”

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

christmas boots posted:

I'm literally standing next to Glenn reading this on my phone right now and he's screaming at me and telling me to get out of his house.

volunteering at every dog shelter in brazil just for the chance to gaze upon him in the flesh

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Mayor Dave posted:

Poster named Pancake who quit posting during the lowtax saga

read this as him quitting posting because he was furious about how lowtax was treated

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

fast cars loose anus posted:

This has to be peak access right

"We will give you access to food to keep your baby from starving to death if you meet some criteria"

It sounds like they're either giving it to some people already on WIC or letting some people who previously didn't qualify for WIC apply for it

i think it's the second one

Shear Modulus has issued a correction as of 03:40 on May 24, 2022

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

forever a mystery why the youth are incredibly cynical about politics

B B
Dec 1, 2005

i can't wait to watch the democrats get destroyed in 2022

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games
I wonder what Rob Reiner et al will up to when the Eternal Imperium of Trump de facto steals an election with a bunch of psycho governors and supreme court rulings. Not take to the hills, surely. Probably keep telling everyone to vote in the next election when the voting machines are all contracted out to Mike Lindell?

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
biden moving two tiles around on his desk labeled "declare two-front war on russia, china" and "give 10k to slackers" trying to figure which should come first

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

porfiria posted:

I wonder what Rob Reiner et al will up to when the Eternal Imperium of Trump de facto steals an election with a bunch of psycho governors and supreme court rulings. Not take to the hills, surely. Probably keep telling everyone to vote in the next election when the voting machines are all contracted out to Mike Lindell?

The way things are going they're not gonna have to steal any elections from Dems

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

cannot WAIT to watch these assholes get Schlonged in November

Masculine Thrust
Apr 23, 2022

In Training posted:

I would have simply promised the improvement of material conditions, and upon winning the election, used the power granted to the office to improve said material conditions . Easy peasy

This is the one thing you are not allowed to do. You get to ruin the country while blaming white people, or blaming minorities, take your pick.

SgtMongoose
Feb 10, 2007

porfiria posted:

Do people not remember that this already happened 22 years ago? Straight up psycho governor and supreme court ruling stealing the Presidential election.

The answer is that they will do nothing but some ineffectual whining and promptly forget it as long as they retain their little fiefdoms and get to go to brunch.

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

the white hand posted:

biden moving two tiles around on his desk labeled "declare two-front war on russia, china" and "give 10k to slackers" trying to figure which should come first

but first, we have to gay-shame monkeypox havers first

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Masculine Thrust posted:

This is the one thing you are not allowed to do. You get to ruin the country while blaming white people, or blaming minorities, take your pick.

Why do all the Republicans keep talking about the Grand dem plot of the great replacement I wonder while sitting at the lights in a car with a demographics are destiny bumper sticker.

Masculine Thrust
Apr 23, 2022

cagliostr0 posted:

Why do all the Republicans keep talking about the Grand dem plot of the great replacement I wonder while sitting at the lights in a car with a demographics are destiny bumper sticker.

Your also not supposed to point out the obvious glaring hypocricies of the liberal left, just cheer on the police suppression of the next Jan 6th type deal from your account that still has #ACAB in your bio

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

SgtMongoose posted:

Do people not remember that this already happened 22 years ago? Straight up psycho governor and supreme court ruling stealing the Presidential election.

The answer is that they will do nothing but some ineffectual whining and promptly forget it as long as they retain their little fiefdoms and get to go to brunch.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

B B posted:

i can't wait to watch the democrats get destroyed in 2022

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

SgtMongoose posted:

Its not really stealing an election if a judge does it. Thats just the beauty of checks and balances and the sanctity of the legislative process. Can't question that.

Now if a scary foreign country buys some facebook ads and doesn't launder that money through an American PAC first? Thats theft from American consultants and completely unacceptable. Thats election theft!

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

FistEnergy posted:

cannot WAIT to watch these assholes get Schlonged in November

often used word in politics!

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Man they've just given up completely on trying to convince people to vote for them.

"Oh you thought Democrats dangled student loan forgiveness to get you to vote for Biden? Well if you'd listened carefully you would have understood that actually Biden wasn't promising anything at all and giving himself an out to gently caress you over later, so if you were smart you wouldn't have voted for him in the first place"
:smug:

Oh ok

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/JHWeissmann/status/1528857564812804097

Ok but he didn't explicitly say how he would forgive the debt. Maybe he meant executive order, but maybe he was talking about wishing on a magic lamp. You don't know! Are you really gong to blame him for not finding a magic lamp? They don't even exist, grow up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

why cant these stupid voters make divining the pronouncements of a demented elderly man their full time job, like me, a writer and editor at Slate