Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Had a Trolli gummy worm the other day, didn’t care for it. Not a Citric Acid Head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

every trolli covered in sugardots is useless. nothing to be had. they make like "sour octopus" and "watermelon shark" to be glitzy and hide it. their peach rings are arguably a step above but not really. they're just old so they have workman's cred. i can't speak on Trolli Sour Brite Twisted Crawlers, nor would i care to.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
sunkist fruit gems crew

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I knew a guy in high school who brought in one of those giant novelty Haribo gummy bears and ate the entire thing over the course of one English class. In senior year he would go on to get drink bottles banned by filling a one liter Mountain Dew bottle with vodka, drinking half of it, and passing out in the cafeteria. He now works at Trader Joe’s, every time I run into him we talk about CRT TVs we want to buy.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i like sour skittles but i cant eat too many of em. they hurt my teeth and probably arent good for my teeth. thats why they're the ultimate party pleaser - everybody likes 3-5 sour skittles

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Why is the goop in Gushers weapons-grade sugar that immediately erodes your enamel on contact. Gushers are in concept a very texturally-pleasing candy but I simply cannot endure them for this reason

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

here's what crts i want. Ikegami HTM, JVC TM-1650SU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

i have five crts two of them vcr combos are they worth anything

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Eat My Fuc posted:

i have five crts two of them vcr combos are they worth anything

probs

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

I made too much zucchini bread and then I ate too much zucchini bread. Life is unfair. This is bullshit.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Will you give me *dr evil voice* 1 million dollars for them

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

if you lived near me I’d probably give you a cool hundo or two for a decent CRT tbh. if it had component in… whew lad

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

can’t play rock band or guitar hero on these new TVs any more, input lag and sound sync is all hosed up

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cavauro posted:

here's what crts i want. Ikegami HTM, JVC TM-1650SU

Yeah

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

i'm in a CRT collector group where a lot of the members have like 20+ tvs. no wonder they're so expensive. i hope my PVM out lives me so i don't ever have to think about buying one again.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i have 24 medical pvms by olympus. a couple have burn-in but most don't. they're all stacked on eachother. that's 6 wide and 4 high. i wish i had 30

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I also wish you had 30

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

JUNGLE BOY posted:

i'm in a CRT collector group where a lot of the members have like 20+ tvs. no wonder they're so expensive. i hope my PVM out lives me so i don't ever have to think about buying one again.

How many critical race theories does one man need to collect?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

forkboy84 posted:

How many critical race theories does one man need to collect?

zero if that’s a bad thing, lots if it’s good. too tired to look it up

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

give me the code of an unused nintendo eshop 5 dollar card

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Better call saul
spoilers

howard got what he deserved

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Too easy

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Eat My Fuc posted:

Better call saul
spoilers

howard got what he deserved

Holy poo poo that episode. The ending was insane.

Also the reveal of the replaced pictures during the mediation meeting was loving hilarious.... but oh my God that ending.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Holy poo poo that episode. The ending was insane.

Also the reveal of the replaced pictures during the mediation meeting was loving hilarious.... but oh my God that ending.

insane episode were in for such a crazy ride.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Watching I Saw The Devil and it's uncomfortable but I need to say that Lee Byung-Hun's character is a total dumbass.

I know that it's foolish to get mad at a movie but he really made some unwise decisions.

TV Zombie fucked around with this message at 20:15 on May 24, 2022

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i heard lee byung hun forced his own ideas and opinions for what his character should do and say into the script. he's a lot like steven seagal

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

TV Zombie posted:

Watching I Saw The Devil and it's uncomfortable but I need to say that Lee Byung-Hun's character is a total dumbass.

I know that it's foolish to get mad at a movie but he really made some unwise decisions.

he wasnt thinkin right.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Th e refreshers at Starbucks are so good, the literal perfect summer drink. Strawberry Açaí Lemonade, light ice, perfect drink. The refreshers at Dunkin Donuts, literal humming bird nectar. Disgusting. Don’t waste your time, like I wasted mine

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Sippin on some Pink Drank (Starbucks Pink Drink mixed with codeine)

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i got my oil changed today and while i waited i want to the mcdonalds for a bacon egg cheese hash brown ice coffee. the food wasnt great but it made me hadda poo poo. the man at the oil change store said my callipers were rusty and needed replacing, 1200 dollars. i said i can't do that now and went home to take a poo poo

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

That DICK! posted:

i got my oil changed today and while i waited i want to the mcdonalds for a bacon egg cheese hash brown ice coffee. the food wasnt great but it made me hadda poo poo. the man at the oil change store said my callipers were rusty and needed replacing, 1200 dollars. i said i can't do that now and went home to take a poo poo

Did you go to firestone, they are notorious for lying about work you don’t need.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

RIP Ray Liotta, drat

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Eat My Fuc posted:

Did you go to firestone, they are notorious for lying about work you don’t need.

it was a local place i semi-trust but still

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Bluedeanie posted:

RIP Ray Liotta, drat

67 is young still.

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Bluedeanie posted:

RIP Ray Liotta, drat

About the least bad way to go, though. Just go to sleep and never wake up.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

He was amazing in many many things but he kills me in Observe and Report. Just perfect casting.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

any body want to start playing roblox with me

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I remember the first time I saw Goodfellas thinking he was wildly overacting in the infamous "How am I funny?" scene, and I always feel dumb about it because that's the whole point, he's absolutely loving making GBS threads himself and putting on a giant laugh because he's terrified this crazy little rear end in a top hat really could just snap and kill him at any point... hell, he's seen him do it before!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Andy Fletcher from Depeche Mode died today. This week is just utter and complete poo poo.