Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
My country is more racist than your country. Our racists are bigger and stronger. Your racists are inferior and contemptible. We're going to absolutely trash you in the next World Bigotry Championship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
My chuds
Don't like Wakanda
Your chuds
Get mad at pandas

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Splicer posted:

My chuds
Don't like Wakanda
Your chuds
Get mad at pandas
The funny is coming from inside the thread!

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

America, or I should say Washington DC, is the Sixth Rome.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

projecthalaxy posted:

America, or I should say Washington DC, is the Sixth Rome.

I read the Dune Encyclopaedia timeline too.

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle
Honestly idk what makes Rome so special, it's like the 7th or 8th Ur

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
to be fair all the Urs have been getting greater and greater and today we have the biggest Ur of them all, ur mom lol

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

to be fair all the Urs have been getting greater and greater and today we have the biggest Ur of them all, ur mom lol

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

lol

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

:iceburn:

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

:pusheen:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
[duke nukem from the tiger gamecom voice]

bitchkilla_lives posted:

Child,

I know of no such thing. Also your lack of interest into inquiry is quite fascist.

There are a lot of questions that remain unanswered.

Why are you so quick to forget and to bury?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

EorayMel posted:

Aw yeah, been a while since I dove into some real :tinfoil: conspiracy believer discussion. Really hits the spot.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

EorayMel posted:

loving lol at that 'child' bullshit. I haven't seen that particular flavour of insufferable smug nerd since the '00s.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

are you telling me your monitor's been on all this time

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

BRUTAL

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Dialing 911 with shaking fingers

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

sebmojo posted:

Dialing 911 with shaking fingers

The Ultimate Hustler answers, and says "and yo momma bought that monitor for herself. That's why it's an ultrawide".

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

This thread is its own form of quotable post brain drain.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Jedit posted:

The Ultimate Hustler answers, and says "and yo momma bought that monitor for herself. That's why it's an ultrawide".

:golfclap:

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
The stars aligned in the tweets thread for...this

Take the plunge! Okay! posted:

Sonic 2006 is the one in which Sonic seduces an anime woman, IIRC

Philippe posted:

She's seventeen! It's gross.

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Unironically, how old is Sonic? I always get that halfassed teen vibe from him. Maybe they're the same age! That would make it marginally less bad.
in a 4-minute period 3 people reply that he is canonically 15 (thoons) and then the next minute:

Tiriganiaq posted:

The first sonic game came out in 91 therefore in 2006 he is 15. problem solved.

Edit; son of a bitch, somehow that was correct i guess

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Mozi posted:

CODE IS LAW

Deep Glove Bruno posted:

hollerin' this as I propel my Tercel into a ten foot thick concrete barrier at maximum speed, turning my remains into a red mist

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:fut: And the MOD said to Guided Cosine, Where are your good posts? And she said, I know not: Am I my posts' keeper? And he said, What have you done? the voice of your fanfiction derail cries to me from the ground. And now are you cursed from the Sonic Thread, which has opened her mouth to receive the fanfiction derails from your hand; When you reply the thread, it shall no longer yield unto you its discourse; a fugitive and a wanderer shall you be in the forums.

And Guided Cosine said to the MOD, My punishment is greater than I can bear. :fut:

Guided Cosine posted:

Sorry. I read a 400,000-word-long series of fanfics once that explored what Metal Sonic's character might be like. Y'know, if he actually had one. The idea's stuck in my head ever since.

Yeah, yeah, I know. Fanfiction. It was a pretty cool arc, though. At least until the author got up to Shadow the Hedgehog in the chronology. That's the part where Metal Sonic decided to go on a quest to meet God -- and then actually found him in a temple in the woods. It got pretty stupid after that.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

EorayMel posted:

:fut: And the MOD said to Guided Cosine, Where are your good posts? And she said, I know not: Am I my posts' keeper? And he said, What have you done? the voice of your fanfiction derail cries to me from the ground. And now are you cursed from the Sonic Thread, which has opened her mouth to receive the fanfiction derails from your hand; When you reply the thread, it shall no longer yield unto you its discourse; a fugitive and a wanderer shall you be in the forums.

And Guided Cosine said to the MOD, My punishment is greater than I can bear. :fut:

Unban this person

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

"I read a 400,000-word-long series of fanfics once that explored what Metal Sonic's character might be like" is a phrase of transcendent beauty and unrelenting terror

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

The King James Authorized Bible has 783,137 words.

Atlas Shrugged is 561,996 words.

The entire Animorphs series is 1,449,150.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Blue Footed Booby posted:

:drat:

That’s more than the three volumes of Lord of the Rings.

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

Blue Footed Booby posted:

The King James Authorized Bible has 783,137 words.

The entire Animorphs series is 1,449,150.

All three have a major negative effect on children. But out of the tree I'm glad I was an animorphs fan instead of the others.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Animorphs has been a million times more beneficial to society than any bible or libertarian rant.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Biplane posted:

Animorphs has been a million times more beneficial to society than any bible or libertarian rant.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen‐year‐old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Antivehicular posted:

"I read a 400,000-word-long series of fanfics once that explored what Metal Sonic's character might be like" is a phrase of transcendent beauty and unrelenting terror

Like the sea on a moonless night.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
animorphs owns and

Heath posted:

Unban this person

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
It's orcs all the way down

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Antivehicular posted:

guided cosine posted:

After Shadow fell from the ARK, Metal Sonic recovered his body and brought him back to life as a sort of half-robot, half-hedgehog hybrid. Sort of like Two-Face and Harvey Dent, except the robot persona was insane and constantly trying to kill him. I'm not saying it wasn't badass, but it was pretty freaking cool. Then in the end, the insane robot persona was eradicated and replaced with a digital avatar of Maria, so Shadow and Maria could be together forever. It was touching.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Burn the internet and scatter the ashes tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Heath posted:

Unban this person