Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
Kadri plays better when he is a pariah, the Blues might kill him next game he’s so deep in their kitchens

Perron tried

https://twitter.com/hayyyshayyy/status/1528934502847889409?s=21&t=jvWYuyqvxq1tpUQBw_kEag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
Perron in that clip is skating from the box because he just got out after this:
https://twitter.com/spittinchiclets/status/1528934097300688896
Love Kadri's 4 point night and hat trick. He thrived on St. Louis's hatred tonight.

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

He is going to be considered a hero if they win next game

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
Some team is going to give that man way too much money and term this summer

Dr Zaius
Jan 2, 2001

Smells Like Team Spirit
Ok Kadri getting a hat trick is hilarious. You gotta love it.

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

Kadri getting a hat trick against the Blues is the best thing that's happened this year.

Also LMFAO @ Berube. In his press conference referring to Perron and that other douche taking turns laying cheap shots on Kadri "I think Kadri should have gotten a penalty for that too". He said that with a straight face

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

I'm surprised the racist coach hates the brown hockey player on the opposite team

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

DrunkPanda posted:

Kadri getting a hat trick against the Blues is the best thing that's happened this year.

Also LMFAO @ Berube. In his press conference referring to Perron and that other douche taking turns laying cheap shots on Kadri "I think Kadri should have gotten a penalty for that too". He said that with a straight face

I mean, normally they do give a guy who gets crosschecked and punched and doesn't respond at all an offsetting penalty. He's not wrong :colbert:

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Naz rules, I hope he gets a lot of money this year, even if the Avs aren't the ones giving him that money

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

Bard Maddox posted:

Naz rules, I hope he gets a lot of money this year, even if the Avs aren't the ones giving him that money

If he keeps playing the way he's played the last couple of games, I want the Avs to pay that man his money. I don't think this will last, though. I think he's just feeding off the Blues' hatred and I don't think either the Flames or Oilers hate him enough to bring this kind of play out of him

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Lil Naz in the house

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

DrunkPanda posted:

If he keeps playing the way he's played the last couple of games, I want the Avs to pay that man his money. I don't think this will last, though. I think he's just feeding off the Blues' hatred and I don't think either the Flames or Oilers hate him enough to bring this kind of play out of him

idk i think it is quite possible there are lots of combination hockey fan-racists in alberta

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
Was just in Alberta, can confirm.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Berube not even being able to muster a "threats are bad" to this is so loving pathetic. Good thing this absolutely bitchmade organization is only gonna be in the playoffs for one more game.

https://twitter.com/mikeystephens81/status/1529055276921495552

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Last night is gonna be discussed for years. That's simply incredible

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
feels good to finally have more consecutive playoff series wins (10) than the penguins (9).

Ginette Reno, ready the dynasty klaxon.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

MJeff posted:

Berube not even being able to muster a "threats are bad" to this is so loving pathetic. Good thing this absolutely bitchmade organization is only gonna be in the playoffs for one more game.

hrm, seems when you take the already racist Cardinals fanbase and make it even more white, the results, they're not good folks

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

I get up super early for work so I didn't get to watch the game, but it sucks to see the Blues embarrassing themselves both on and off the ice.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Wonderllama posted:

feels good to finally have more consecutive playoff series wins (10) than the penguins (9).

Ginette Reno, ready the dynasty klaxon.

Guys Tampa Bay only wants one thing and it's disgusting

Chad Sexington
May 26, 2005

I think he made a beautiful post and did a great job and he is good.

Levitate posted:

I feel completely unsurprised that Florida turned out to be a paper tiger

I think Tampa also might just be really good. Florida outchanced Tampa by a lot.

Also the Kadri hat trick is glorious.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Fancy cats loving up spectacularly is funny and sad. Blues being racist and whiney and terrible is predictable and sad.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Please suspend Perron for the rest of the series. If that elbow had connected it would've been one of the most messed up situations in the sport since Dale Hunter hit Turgeon.

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
How can the Blues be racist? They have a black fan (that is in the hall of fame for a tweet)

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

Chad Sexington posted:

I think Tampa also might just be really good. Florida outchanced Tampa by a lot.

Yea I agree with this. Tampa's team defense, and especially Vasilevsky, were insanely good against the Panthers. A 49 save shutout against the most offensively talented team in decades is just wild. It was basically what the Caps did against Florida to give them fits, but with a better lineup top to bottom.

I was really hoping Florida would go further because high-scoring hockey is a lot more fun than a lot of the grindfests you get in the playoffs. but its easy to see why they lost when the game tightens up.

That being said I think at this point I'm rooting for a Carolina or Tampa vs Colorado final. I think either would be a good series and all the outcomes are fine to me. Canada is not allowed to win the Cup, gently caress the Blues, gently caress the Rangers.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Not rooting for the Oilers and chaos hockey through the Finals and begrudging boring grindfests in the same post. SMH

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
the blues have made me side with kadri, which is something i will never forgive them for

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

Not rooting for the Oilers and chaos hockey through the Finals and begrudging boring grindfests in the same post. SMH

Colorado is averaging 4.5 goals a game

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Jamwad Hilder posted:

Colorado is averaging 4.5 goals a game

Colorado games have averaged 6.5 goals/game.

Oilers games 7.2 or something like that. Chaos games baby

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

Colorado games have averaged 6.5 goals/game.

Oilers games 7.2 or something like that. Chaos games baby

I don't want Canada to win a Cup so they're out. I would love an Edmonton vs Colorado WCF though.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

You can cheer for them to lose (wrongly) in the finals, friend.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

ThinkTank posted:

Please suspend Perron for the rest of the series. If that elbow had connected it would've been one of the most messed up situations in the sport since Dale Hunter hit Turgeon.

It can't be that serious if you only want him suspended for one game. :v:

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
I am genuinely worried that that an Oilers-Bolts series might give us another Series That Tears SAS Apart. I think it could break people.

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004

ThinkTank posted:

If I remember right, he also slashed toews in the nuts and tried to pull a moore/bertuzzi move on kadri. Avs might want to dress MacDermid for game 5.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

MJeff posted:

Telling someone to suck a stale fart is pretty good. It’s just a shame the rest of the message was racist and homophobic poo poo.

I can’t imagine getting this angry and lovely about sports.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Hand Knit posted:

I am genuinely worried that that an Oilers-Bolts series might give us another Series That Tears SAS Apart. I think it could break people.

It's been 14 years I'm sure people are over LOL HOCKEY

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

Zerg Mans posted:

It's been 14 years I'm sure people are over LOL HOCKEY

This time the 'LOLSOUTH' would be the Oilers. People might be so psychologically addicted to Oilers failure that there would be a complete unravelling as McDavid dangled through the Lightning again and again.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Hand Knit posted:

It would fuckin rule

Hand Knit posted:

This time the 'LOLSOUTH' would be the Oilers. People might be so psychologically addicted to Oilers failure that there would be a complete unravelling as McDavid dangled through the Lightning again and again.

oh man so would this

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line
Playoffs are weird, last year the Oilers got swept by the Jets and McDavid got shut down by Josh Morrisey and Neal Pionk, this year he could dangle God and make him look like an idiot

The Golden Man
Aug 4, 2007

Hand Knit posted:

I am already permanently banned from the forums what more can be done to me not a god drat thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

The Dirty Burger posted:

Playoffs are weird, last year the Oilers got swept by the Jets and McDavid got shut down by Josh Morrisey and Neal Pionk, this year he could dangle God and make him look like an idiot

Dave Tippett is a really lovely coach.