Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
for the nookie

c'mon

the nookie

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
so you can take that dookie
and stick it in my bed

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
is it fun at all to be a lawyer in a case this stupid? like at some point does all the pain in the rear end and absurdity like loop back around and you just go

"lol whatever im still making a few million on this shitshow might as well see where the ride goes :shrug:"

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i am the law yer

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Nooner posted:

is it fun at all to be a lawyer in a case this stupid? like at some point does all the pain in the rear end and absurdity like loop back around and you just go

"lol whatever im still making a few million on this shitshow might as well see where the ride goes :shrug:"

I think thats what being a lawyer like this is all about

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

busalover posted:

They're both too old for Hollywood to care.

JD just needs a few more years before he can play eccentric old men

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I'm hoping this whole situation spawns a sentient turd movie reminiscent of Rubber.

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."
Heards pr team just had YouTube strike a bunch of lawyer's videos on YouTube. Seems like a good idea, can't wait to see what a bunch of pissed off lawyers do.

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

The objections are getting out of hand. Not even YouTube is safe.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Scipiotik posted:

Heards pr team just had YouTube strike a bunch of lawyer's videos on YouTube. Seems like a good idea, can't wait to see what a bunch of pissed off lawyers do.
TMZ copyright struck lawyer videos that had the mega pint clip where Depp was banging cabinets around & smashed a glass in the kitchen while wasted after his mom died. The clip where Heard is recording, antagonizing him, and laughs at him when he finds and tosses the camera.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 14:49 on May 20, 2022

dracky
Nov 8, 2010

Pirates of the Carribean 12 Curse of the Brown Pearl

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
has the poop taken the stand yet

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009

STABASS posted:

has the poop taken the stand yet

No but I think she said the tiny two pound dog got high and did it

A new take on the dog eating homework

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."

Khorne posted:

TMZ copyright struck lawyer videos that had the mega pint clip where Depp was banging cabinets around & smashed a glass in the kitchen while wasted after his mom died. The clip where Heard is recording, antagonizing him, and laughs at him when he finds and tosses the camera.

I think it happened a second time and YouTube and insta were like oops it was a bug, we'll put the stuff back up.

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

So this image has been going around of a Chinese company using Amber Heards picture to advertise their Bruise kit.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
B-b-b aah, aah!
Pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa
Pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa
Ooma mow mow, papa, ooma mow mow

Well a don't you know about the turd?
Well, everybody knows that the Heard made a turd!
A well a Heard's turd, t-turd's the word

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009
https://twitter.com/jdeppfxnn/statu...s1_c10&ref_url=

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzwg_ikNr9U&t=116s

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
https://twitter.com/Winter/status/1528833491038720000?t=GunJlwAvYBSTo8EOsa0MsQ&s=19

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lol that "doctor" is getting pwnd on yelp :derp:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

We got people literally cosplaying as roman clients and they are doing it for free without getting paid. :sad:

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

What's the point of this case is it like a divorce trial or is one of them suing the other one?

I poo poo my pants more than the average person, but not so much I'd say I have a problem, is that the kind of stuff my wife's gonna go on the stand and talk about if we get divorced?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

vaginite posted:

I poo poo my pants more than the average person, but not so much I'd say I have a problem

The average person doesn't poo poo their pants at all, so any level of pants making GBS threads on your part indicates a problem. She would be right to call you out on the stand.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

vaginite posted:

What's the point of this case is it like a divorce trial or is one of them suing the other one?

I poo poo my pants more than the average person, but not so much I'd say I have a problem, is that the kind of stuff my wife's gonna go on the stand and talk about if we get divorced?

I saw the leaked pics of this guy's poo poo-filled pants and I gotta say, it looked staged. prepare for startling revelations in my all new 3 hour youtube screed, sponsored by manscaped

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

STABASS posted:

I saw the leaked pics of this guy's poo poo-filled pants and I gotta say, it looked staged. prepare for startling revelations in my all new 3 hour youtube screed, sponsored by manscaped

Those aren’t his pants! Someone else poo poo in those pants!

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games

Yup, it's Johnny Depp and his lawyer mugging for Twitter likes.

It makes sense the trial is as much about his rep and future work as the money.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

vaginite posted:

Depp's side filed this case to claim $50m in damage from lost work, including pirates 6, due to defamation by Heard. Heard's side has a counterclaim that Depp's litigation and abuse cost her $100m worth of work.

The jury is probably going to tell them both to go gently caress themselves, but it has resulted in a circus of a trial.

Depp's side had 0 shot at winning initially and the trial's "true" purpose is to clear Depp of accusations of sexual assault/being a wife beater in the court of public opinion. The trial from Heard's side is uhhh... baffling. Depp's initial claims didn't have much merit and "not losing" for Heard's side amounted to sticking to the facts of times Depp was abusive. Somehow, they've opted to double down on things that have no backing in reality and that even their own evidence disproves.

Due to there being a jury, anything is possible. I suspect the Jury is slightly more favorable to Heard than online opinion. No matter what happens, there's going to be a group of people real upset because people have attached themselves to extreme untruths on either side.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 04:23 on May 24, 2022

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
was the trial worth it? it Deppends on your point of view

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

The average person doesn't poo poo their pants at all, so any level of pants making GBS threads on your part indicates a problem. She would be right to call you out on the stand.

Every time you fart you're rolling the dice, and every once in awhile you get a nat 1 in church.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

Mozi posted:

was the trial worth it? it Deppends on your point of view

it wasn't about the trial, but all the mega pints and grumpies we made along the way

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

Khorne posted:

Depp's side filed this case to claim $50m in damage from lost work, including pirates 6, due to defamation by Heard. Heard's side has a counterclaim that Depp's litigation and abuse cost her $100m worth of work.

The jury is probably going to tell them both to go gently caress themselves, but it has resulted in a circus of a trial.

Depp's side had 0 shot at winning initially and the trial's "true" purpose is to clear Depp of accusations of sexual assault/being a wife beater in the court of public opinion. The trial from Heard's side is uhhh... baffling. Depp's initial claims didn't have much merit and "not losing" for Heard's side amounted to sticking to the facts of times Depp was abusive. Somehow, they've opted to double down on things that have no backing in reality and that even their own evidence disproves.

Due to there being a jury, anything is possible. I suspect the Jury is slightly more favorable to Heard than online opinion. No matter what happens, there's going to be a group of people real upset because people have attached themselves to extreme untruths on either side.

Thanks seems dumb but at least it's entertaining for everyone else.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

my dog sucked off a bee :(

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

vaginite posted:

Every time you fart you're rolling the dice, and every once in awhile you get a nat 1 in church.

This is like in Colin Josts book where he initially assumed everyone poo poo their pants 3 to 4 times per year, because he does, and he was dumbfounded when he found out most people poo poo their pants 0 to 0 times per year.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

flubber nuts posted:

my dog sucked off a bee :(

it takes some talent to pull that off

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

This is like in Colin Josts book where he initially assumed everyone poo poo their pants 3 to 4 times per year, because he does, and he was dumbfounded when he found out most people poo poo their pants 0 to 0 times per year.

lol

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
https://twitter.com/worldtattooG/status/1529037418443284482?t=J9NR1X-qEhrWyjbSUeqMHw&s=19

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

:wth:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Only 12 pages, despite the fact that this trial is blowing up YouTube and has everyone talking?

Wizard Master must be losing his touch…

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

And despite the name you'll be sitting for it, so be thankful for that small grace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
this will be the OJ trial for a whole generation