Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sokani
Jul 20, 2006

Bison

fast cars loose anus posted:

This has to be peak access right

"We will give you access to food to keep your baby from starving to death if you meet some criteria"

"Starving" babies: 97% had Baby Fat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

cagliostr0 posted:

Why do all the Republicans keep talking about the Grand dem plot of the great replacement I wonder while sitting at the lights in a car with a demographics are destiny bumper sticker.

The funniest part about republicans losing demographics is that free markets — the very economic model they’ve been jerking off to for decades — are responsible for it

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

cagliostr0 posted:

Why do all the Republicans keep talking about the Grand dem plot of the great replacement I wonder while sitting at the lights in a car with a demographics are destiny bumper sticker.

demographics are destiny is the funniest thing because it shows the Dems have fully surrendered to neoliberalism not only in policy but in party organization. Should we actually send money and staff to these areas? No, the demographics will flip it for us!

this is incredibly funny after lamb got destroyed by a candidate with more experience and a better campaign than his because now they use "vibes" to cover up the fact that they have no clue what to do

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

MLSM posted:

The funniest part about republicans losing demographics is that free markets — the very economic model they’ve been jerking off to for decades — are responsible for it

The Republicans are actually making strong inroads with the demographics that were supposed to save the democrats lol. A certain DnD meltdown about Mexican culture comes to mind.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the really funny part about that is that it is basically the dem strategy of "get a load of the other guys" except actually effective because the dems are so contemptible.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

VitalSigns posted:

Man they've just given up completely on trying to convince people to vote for them.

"Oh you thought Democrats dangled student loan forgiveness to get you to vote for Biden? Well if you'd listened carefully you would have understood that actually Biden wasn't promising anything at all and giving himself an out to gently caress you over later, so if you were smart you wouldn't have voted for him in the first place"
:smug:

Oh ok

you fool, you idiot, don't you know he had his fingers crossed behind his back? god what kind of loving moron would think that just because he said he'd do something that that meant he'd do it, or at least try to do it. if you knew anything about politics this wouldn't surprise you :rolleyes:

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

cagliostr0 posted:

The Republicans are actually making strong inroads with the demographics that were supposed to save the democrats lol. A certain DnD meltdown about Mexican culture comes to mind.

democrats just assume hispanics will flock to them because Republican immigration policy is so insanely racist and unspeakable and then when they get into power end up keeping the same immigration policy because they don't want the mean tv people to say they're doing open borders

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Poco posted:

Imagine carrying the torch for the democrats (who will be destroyed, inshallah) who don't give a single solitary gently caress about anyone

imagine pushing that dude off a cliff while he's mid sentence

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

i am harry posted:

only 150 out of his 44k subscribers would notice apparently

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

cagliostr0 posted:

DNC never could have predicted the Trump Taco Bowl picture

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

the bitcoin of weed posted:

democrats just assume hispanics will flock to them because Republican immigration policy is so insanely racist and unspeakable and then when they get into power end up keeping the same immigration policy because they don't want the mean tv people to say they're doing open borders
also not terribly bright to assume and indeed pin your electoral future on hispanic-while-eligible-to-vote automatically meaning you give a poo poo about lax immigration policy while also pushing economic policy that has atomized and crushed the working class and turned the country into a blasted hellscape where everyone - by necessity - can only afford to look out for themselves

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

the bitcoin of weed posted:

Can't wait for the reprisal of "actually, hispanics are racists" when that poo poo fails.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Can't wait for the reprisal of "actually, hispanics are racists sexists" when that poo poo fails.

Already saw that on these forums to explain 2016.

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

i am harry posted:

He'd just keep talking I'm pretty sure

indigi
Jul 20, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Can't wait for the reprisal of "actually, hispanics are racists" when that poo poo fails.

my main problem with this is that, even accepting that it’s true for the sake of argument, it isn’t a loving excuse for losing elections. a ton of racist conservatives voted Obama in 2008, hell I’m sure plenty voted for AoC and Ilhan 18 months ago. dont give me that bullshit for why Biden or Beto can’t win in Texas.

like for that to be of primary or even secondary importance in an election you’d have to assert that anyone who votes Democrat is 100% non racist, which lol

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

indigi posted:

my main problem with this is that, even accepting that it’s true for the sake of argument, it isn’t a loving excuse for losing elections. a ton of racist conservatives voted Obama in 2008, hell I’m sure plenty voted for AoC and Ilhan 18 months ago. dont give me that bullshit for why Biden or Beto can’t win in Texas.

like for that to be of primary or even secondary importance in an election you’d have to assert that anyone who votes Democrat is 100% non racist, which lol

no you see, if they're racist then it is good they don't vote for democrats and they deserve whatever happens to them

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i still think the exact moment the democrats gave up on winning hispanic votes and doubled down on pandering to mitt romney voters was when hispanics broke bigly for bernie

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 372 days!
Democrats will never have a lock on the Hispanic vote ever again so try not to think about it too much

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
They just need to move to the right. That's what people of Hispanic descent want (source: survey of Miami Dade county residents)

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

*very lib voice* well we WERE gonna win hispanics but hispanic culture is built around MACHO which is why they wouldnt vote for their (and my) abuela

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

the important thing is that winning elections by promising and then delivering on improving material conditions, is cheating

sure losing is "bad" but you know what's worse? winning because you cheated. think about that, bernouts

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

he said, as he marched over to help dig his own mass grave

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
the Dems deserve to be destroyed this year: 2022

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

the democrats are gonna be put out to pasture in 2022

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

*very lib voice* well we WERE gonna win hispanics but hispanic culture is built around MACHO which is why they wouldnt vote for their (and my) abuela

dems are going to be destroyed in 2022 for disrespecting the macho madness

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

the democrats will be pining for the fjords in 2022

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

SgtMongoose posted:

Do people not remember that this already happened 22 years ago? Straight up psycho governor and supreme court ruling stealing the Presidential election.

The answer is that they will do nothing but some ineffectual whining and promptly forget it as long as they retain their little fiefdoms and get to go to brunch.

They'll reboot the West Wing again so libs can live in a fantasy land wherein they won the election and make Very Serious Decisions through logic and reason.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Nothus posted:

They'll reboot the West Wing again so libs can live in a fantasy land wherein they won the election and make Very Serious Decisions through logic and reason.

They reboot the West Wing but only the episode Isaac and Ishmael, the 9/11 rebuttal Sorkin wrote in a single 36 hour coke binge

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Nothus posted:

Don't forget compromise and decorum.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
the real world is just parks and recreation. naive idealistic liberals trying to do the simplest things and being completely destroyed by the worst people you can imagine blatantly fighting for a terrible world.

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

joe biden where is my money BITCH

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

Hispanics are all white now because they wouldn't vote for the true hispanic candidate: abuela

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Cerebral Bore posted:

dems are going to be destroyed in 2022 for disrespecting the macho madness

machx madness.

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

Too Many Birds posted:

joe biden where is my money BITCH

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

i can't wait to watch the Dems crumble like a beachfront house

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Nothus posted:

The ultimate liberal power fantasy: a president who makes inspiring speeches and accomplishes absolutely nothing of substance

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I know West Wing was far more influential but I definitely think The Newsroom was much funnier. Did you know that network tv presenters are more important than ANYONE?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

projecthalaxy posted:

I know West Wing was far more influential but I definitely think The Newsroom was much funnier. Did you know that network tv presenters are more important than ANYONE?

remember when mr newsroom epicly owned the right wing gun girl he wanted to gently caress by saying he could totally murder or rape her anyway and she thought that was hot?

Newsroom fuckin owned

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
i can’t even watch short clips of the newsroom. just nauseating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

The one where they radio John Newsroom's plane as its in flight or whatever because the first person who needs to know we got bin laden isn't the president or a cabinet member, no our brave chris kyle operators have to tell A Network TV Presenter.