Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That Little Demon posted:

hows the 120 star run coming?

*stands up calmly and walks over to my 40 inch TV and lifts it off the school style rolling stand I use and starts beating the poo poo out of it with kicks and punches, a couple power bombs. When it’s split in half I side kick it through my window and then hang my rear end out the side and take a dump. While yelling*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Wormskull posted:

*stands up calmly and walks over to my 40 inch TV and lifts it off the school style rolling stand I use and starts beating the poo poo out of it with kicks and punches, a couple power bombs. When it’s split in half I side kick it through my window and then hang my rear end out the side and take a dump. While yelling*

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I am glad they patched the GameCube controller functionality into the all stars collection for sunshine it was weird playing with analog buttons

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Wormskull posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

hey relax

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

it may be because it's the 3D Mario i played the most by far as a kid, but Sunshine holds the top spot for me, followed by Odyssey, Galaxy 2, Galaxy 1, and then 64. all of them pwn tho

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

symbolic posted:

it may be because it's the 3D Mario i played the most by far as a kid, but Sunshine holds the top spot for me, followed by Odyssey, Galaxy 2, Galaxy 1, and then 64. all of them pwn tho

im so sorry to hear that

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

im so sorry to hear that

lol. this.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

symbolic posted:

It's not your fault

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

3d world > odyssey > galaxy 2 > galaxy 1

never played sunshine. every time i try i beat the pirahna guy in the first level and then go do something else lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

elf help book posted:

im so sorry to hear that

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

It's not your fault

:frogbon:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Wormskull posted:

And who among us wouldn’t?

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
The best mario is galaxy or odyssey. that is all

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The best Mario altogether is Super Mario Maker, my lord.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Hurr yeah the best mario is the 2d one that consists of a landfill of random morons' and kids' stupid levels and not the ones with professionally and expertly designed 3d environments. Get real

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like making em and play testing the ones I make. :sigh:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Lol im sorry. mario maker is cool and im glad you enjoy it

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mycophobia posted:

Hurr yeah the best mario is the 2d one that consists of a landfill of random morons' and kids' stupid levels and not the ones with professionally and expertly designed 3d environments. Get real

Rude way to describe mario 3imo. Bit this forum is full of chuds

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

Rude way to describe mario 3imo. Bit this forum is full of chuds

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
No mario game has tough but fair comnat, persistent unlocks, interconnected worlds, or a deep, rich lore.overall on a scale from cringe to totally based this series gets a cronge

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

elf help book posted:

im so sorry to hear that

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mycophobia posted:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
PshshshHyeah mario. I'm gonna play a fuckin Mario game on the switch. Do you have any idea the number of JP perv games are on this thing? Get the gently caress outta here. NOW. Mario. I'll be playing "Drainus". Sounds loving wild. Dr. Ainus? Hello?? Is a Dr. Ainus on call?? LOL.

Mario my fuckin rear end.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Hizke posted:

PshshshHyeah mario. I'm gonna play a fuckin Mario game on the switch. Do you have any idea the number of JP perv games are on this thing? Get the gently caress outta here. NOW. Mario. I'll be playing "Drainus". Sounds loving wild. Dr. Ainus? Hello?? Is a Dr. Ainus on call?? LOL.

Mario my fuckin rear end.

I have bad news. Drainis isnt on switch and doesnt have loli imouto robot bees lile the last 3 dodonpachi games. Im so sorry. In fact every thing is a robot and or wearong a military uniform

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I like making em and play testing the ones I make. :sigh:

making dream levels and speedrunning them ftw

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

I have bad news. Drainis isnt on switch and doesnt have loli imouto robot bees lile the last 3 dodonpachi games. Im so sorry. In fact every thing is a robot and or wearong a military uniform

lol this loving sucks

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
do the military uniformed robots perhaps have large breasts that push up against the limits of what the buttons of their uniforms can contain

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

did anyone play game maker garage? i really loved warioware diy and mario maker, but wasn't really tempted by gmg for some reason. guess i wasn't sure what i'd do with it

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
Huh, so you're here. The military robot with the world's biggest tits.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

drainus is th sound hizke's balls make 24/7

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

absolutely anything posted:

Huh, so you're here. The military robot with the world's biggest tits.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

drainus is th sound hizke's balls make 24/7