Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

in 10 years heard is going to write a book titled If I poo poo It

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

flubber nuts posted:

my dog sucked off a bee :(

woof

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Bad Purchase posted:

darmok and jalad at deposition

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Bad Purchase posted:

this will be the OJ trial for a whole generation

Lawyer - Now Miss Heard, we have here sworn scientific testimony about the size of the poop. Now I have laid out a small napkin on the floor here today, could you oblige the court and drop a turd upon said napkin.

*squeezes out rabbit turds*

Lawyer - Now your honor, and this most esteemed jury as well, are we to believe that the Cleveland steamer dropped on Mr Depp's bed was shat out by Miss Heard, when we can clearly see she is only capable of producing dainty, minute dooks?! This is a flagrant miscarriage of justice! It's outrageous, egregious, and downright preposterous! If the poo poo don't fit, you must acquit! IF THE poo poo DONT FIT, YOU MUST ACQUIT! CANIGETTANAMEN!

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine
That incredibly confrontational and twitchy psychiatrist was channeling Mr Show in his Depposition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGuT97v4pv0

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009
The Umbrella Guy

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Have you seen hart to hart on VHS?

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Ill see that bee hang for this

Kale
May 14, 2010

Looking forward to this case wrapping up so that I don't have to see lovely hot takes about it every single time I open a youtube tab soon. It was never any of my business what two rich celebrities had to beef about and still isn't anyway, but I guess America got to air it's grievances about gender and what not a little more in it's great big culture war which might as well have been what this case was ultimately about frankly.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Bad Purchase posted:

lmao

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

This poo poo is bizarre. Check out the mouth spasms this $900/hour expert witness Psychiatrist has at 2:05

...while giving a Depposition based on "watching him in the pirate movies"

Willy Wonka is then invoked in court

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMo76CQQyto

"Do I have to answer that your honor?"
"...You have to answer questions, yes sir."

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Psychiatrists are known to be total freaks, just look at Jordan "my dog stepped on a" B Peterson

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

Kale posted:

Looking forward to this case wrapping up so that I don't have to see lovely hot takes about it every single time I open a youtube tab soon. It was never any of my business what two rich celebrities had to beef about and still isn't anyway, but I guess America got to air it's grievances about gender and what not a little more in it's great big culture war which might as well have been what this case was ultimately about frankly.

I want it to go on forever because it's one bit of stupid meaningless respite against this nightmare of an American reality.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Analytic Engine posted:

This poo poo is bizarre. Check out the mouth spasms this $900/hour expert witness Psychiatrist has at 2:05

Not gonna lie, Johnny looks like poo poo. Maybe he's fed up with this world?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Analytic Engine posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CJcxHAbf5E

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Mooey Cow posted:

Psychiatrists are known to be total freaks, just look at Jordan "my dog stepped on a" B Peterson

I've probably worked with 20 different psychologists (as a patient) and they were all very normal people.

Peterson is just a loving weirdo.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I've probably worked with 20 different psychologists (as a patient) and they were all very normal people.

:objection:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
And that guy.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
psychs are probably like computer touchers, they’re not all weirdos but the ones who are tend to be a very specific kind of weirdo

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i don't know about you guys but i don't give a gently caress about these people and internet chuds won't shut up about it

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
I've been blaming all my bedtime accidents on Amber Heard my wife really thinks its her poop in the bed lmao

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Caesar Saladin posted:

i don't know about you guys but i don't give a gently caress about these people and internet chuds won't shut up about it

do you own a tv?

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009
I have a pathological animalistic nonsensical hatred of this trial that I am not paying any attention to at all and have no vested interest in the outcome of despite the millions watching but I also have an encyclopedic knowledge of everything the internet racists are saying - me as I breathlessly wait for gamerchudbuildthewall666's twitter to update

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
where the hell did johnny depp's team find a david bowie impersonator to play a psychiatrist???

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Khorne posted:

The judge didn't even freak out over Heard saying she paid her legal team 6 million, unprompted, while on the stand answering a different question which is a massive thing you can not & should not do.

Why's this a big deal? You can't say your team is being paid to defend you, or is it the amount, or?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Why's this a big deal? You can't say your team is being paid to defend you, or is it the amount, or?

its what the zoomers call a BAD LOOK to say one thing and then another in a court of law

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
guilty in the court of ZOOMERS

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Ambers legal team is really there because they agree with her, not because of the 6 million they're getting paid.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
All of this tomfoolery for a pair of yorkies?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

There's only one solution to all of this:

We need Amber, Johnny, and the dog to take a poo poo so that we can answer the most important question: Who pooped the bed?

Was it Amber, enraged by Johnny's failure to celebrate her birthday?

Was it the dog, that sucked off a bee?

Or was it Johnny, who was so loaded on pills and expensive wine that he forgot he had turned his own bed into the "curse of the brown curl?"

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress this! Get me to my island and call it Fortnite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xuSob6PAZc

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Bad Purchase posted:

I expect Netflix has a team already writing the docu series

Ep 1: Depp Trouble

Ep 2: Amber Alert

Etc etc

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
has the bee taken the stand yet

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

STABASS posted:

has the bee taken the stand yet

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Peterson is just a loving weirdo.

Those were psychologists. It's like the difference between astronomers and astrologists in that one are scientists and the others are a bunch of idiots looking at stars in their big dumb telescopes

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

Bogus Adventure posted:

There's only one solution to all of this:

We need Amber, Johnny, and the dog to take a poo poo so that we can answer the most important question: Who pooped the bed?

Was it Amber, enraged by Johnny's failure to celebrate her birthday?

Was it the dog, that sucked off a bee?

Or was it Johnny, who was so loaded on pills and expensive wine that he forgot he had turned his own bed into the "curse of the brown curl?"

Once again, Always Sunny predicts reality. Next case is going to be someone suing a bird

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I respectfully submit that the tag for this thread be changed to the “grumpy” tag, in recognition of the thread’s actual topic

or possibly the “poo poo post” tag, I dunno, w/e

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Analytic Engine posted:

Once again, Always Sunny predicts reality. Next case is going to be someone suing a bird

Heard Law

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

busalover posted:

guilty in the court of ZOOMERS

Amber Heard, you stand accused in being a hypebeast, and have been found cheugy by a jury of your peers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

Tom Goes to the Judge