Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

you had me at "Justin Trudeau, lick my balls."

that poo poo about man titts is getting pretty intimate, though. and I can only assume the extra t is for just how extra these tits are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Dude just wants to roll in the hay with Trudeau.

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
Justin Trudeau, my taint diminishes in size daily because of plastics in my blood; please give it the attention it deserves before it vanishes completely.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

unlimited shrimp posted:

buddy,

whomst among us?

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS

unlimited shrimp posted:

The sticker store ran out of font 3 times

"Sir we just don't have the stock to describe the level of detail you want I'm sorry"

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Blood Boils posted:

The sticker store ran out of font 3 times

"Sir we just don't have the stock to describe the level of detail you want I'm sorry"

I have a vinyl plotter and I'd make a lot more money here in Alberta if I made poo poo like this for chuds, I just say I'm too busy. I really should just take their money.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

unlimited shrimp posted:

This was the best response to all the 'F*CK TRUDEAU' signs. "Man, these guys really want to bang the Prime Minister."

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
I'm the dummy screaming in agony

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

this looks like a creepy photoshop but I have a feeling it’s very real

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
https://twitter.com/josh_greenberg/status/1528150336518635521?s=20&t=0oJQ0lwG6izP3yDHrJPfRw

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

a primate posted:

this looks like a creepy photoshop but I have a feeling it’s very real

i assure you this is a real picture posted to the mb health ministers twitter account

https://twitter.com/audreygordonmb/status/1527686141838774276?s=21&t=cix3LdVc0GLMRX3neLNtxw

Hexigrammus
May 22, 2006

Cheech Wizard stories are clean, wholesome, reflective truths that go great with the marijuana munchies and a blow job.

Christ, that's grim. I would have thought God was done loving with Ottawa after the Flu Trux Klan left.

I really want a seat at the debrief though - "Call 911 if you see a downed power line" .... wait, no, don't call 911, potential electrocution is no longer our main priority.

Has the Ottawa police service tried hugging the downed power lines?

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

Isizzlehorn posted:

If Horwath gets booted from the ONDP this cycle, at least something good will come of it.

There is pretty much a 100% chance that will happen.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
there is almost no chance they will get more seats in this election than they have right now, and i'm reasonably sure that the only reason she hasn't been turfed up until now are their minor incremental gains in seats, so yeah

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.

DariusLikewise posted:

i assure you this is a real picture posted to the mb health ministers twitter account

https://twitter.com/audreygordonmb/status/1527686141838774276?s=21&t=cix3LdVc0GLMRX3neLNtxw

lmao

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

lol dumbass dougie has nothing to say about the majority of Ottawa being without power and these dipshits are still going to vote con because they have horse paste for brains

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Best part is godless downtown already has it back and the morons out in Carp are looking at multi day waits

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
This sure is the year that keeps on giving.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/pierrepoilievre/status/1528743024229949440?s=21&t=jhhqQnIHUauV33-H2P7D9A

how long until pp just straight up blames (((jews))) for all the worlds problems

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS

DariusLikewise posted:

https://twitter.com/pierrepoilievre/status/1528743024229949440?s=21&t=jhhqQnIHUauV33-H2P7D9A

how long until pp just straight up blames (((jews))) for all the worlds problems

When he loses to some nobody due to wacky tory vote counts and joins the pp's

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

He's probably all Norman Bates behind the scenes and had a soundproof studio secretly built in his basement so he can yells slurs into anime tittie pillows without anybody else hearing.

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
i dont think he believes a word of the poo poo he says

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
This whole article is stacked with lol.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/national-security-us-fox-news-threat-report-1.6459660

quote:

Canada should rethink relationship with U.S. as democratic 'backsliding' worsens: security experts

Weird. "Backsliding" would imply that liberalism is on a continuum with fascism.

quote:

"The United States is and will remain our closest ally, but it could also become a source of threat and instability," says a newly published report written by a task force of former national security advisers, former Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) directors, ex-deputy ministers, former ambassadors and academics.

:thunk:

"Our abusive dad will continue to give us our allowance, but we will be crashing on a friend's couch sometimes."

quote:

The report points to the convoy protest that occupied downtown Ottawa in February and associated blockades in a handful of border towns earlier this winter. What started as a broad protest against COVID-19 restrictions morphed into a even broader rally against government authority itself, with some protesters calling for the overthrow of the elected government.

"This may not have represented foreign interference in the conventional sense, since it was not the result of actions of a foreign government. But it did represent, arguably, a greater threat to Canadian democracy than the actions of any state other than the United States," the report says.

Oh it's fox news that's the problem, I get it. Not the fundamental conditions that allowed a pandemic to become established in the first place. I'm sure that the illness and death of thousands of Canadians also poses no threat to Canada. Canada itself is just fine, thank you very much.

quote:

"When we think about threats to Canada, we think about the Soviet military threat, we think about al-Qaeda, we think about the rise of China, we think about the war in Ukraine. All of these are true. But so is the rising threat to Canada that the U.S. poses," said Juneau.

They still do think they're fighting the cold war, don't they?

Karach has issued a correction as of 13:16 on May 24, 2022

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Pfft everyone knows Quebec will separate and become francois Mexico and the rest of Canada will become a US state

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Lol my friend just told me it's perfectly safe to not wear a mask and it's fine that Québec lifted the mask mandate and restrictions.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

MonsieurChoc posted:

Lol my friend just told me it's perfectly safe to not wear a mask and it's fine that Québec lifted the mask mandate and restrictions.

your friend already has monkey pox

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

Karach posted:

This whole article is stacked with lol.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/national-security-us-fox-news-threat-report-1.6459660

Weird. "Backsliding" would imply that liberalism is on a continuum with fascism.

:thunk:

"Our abusive dad will continue to give us our allowance, but we will be crashing on a friend's couch sometimes."

Oh it's fox news that's the problem, I get it. Not the fundamental conditions that allowed a pandemic to become established in the first place. I'm sure that the illness and death of thousands of Canadians also poses no threat to Canada. Canada itself is just fine, thank you very much.

They still do think they're fighting the cold war, don't they?

That's the first time I've seen a journalist even hint that what Americans are doing would qualify as interference, the way we use the term when talking about Russia or China. There were multiple US gov emails in the list of convoy donors, which of course is probably just a fraction of the actual american government employees that donated, because most would not be dumb enough to use their work email.

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

Colonel Cancer posted:

Pfft everyone knows Quebec will separate and become francois Mexico and the rest of Canada will become a US state

They're slowly turning themselves this way without separation as a result of Bill 96. It's been a year and implementation is actually starting to happen, and guess what? Nobody wants to make custom labels just for Quebec. They're gonna lose a lot of products over the next year because they're forcing standards no other bilingual country on Earth has to deal with.

Just a remarkable display of shooting yourself in the foot repeatedly until you run out of bullets because Remington won't sell in your province anymore.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Starks posted:

That's the first time I've seen a journalist even hint that what Americans are doing would qualify as interference, the way we use the term when talking about Russia or China. There were multiple US gov emails in the list of convoy donors, which of course is probably just a fraction of the actual american government employees that donated, because most would not be dumb enough to use their work email.

Lol we need to be careful or the cia will get to the governor general and coup the Canadian government

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Starks posted:

Well, they're just reporting what a report says, but you're right, it's the first time that Joe Hockey has been asked to consider that maybe America's whole MO is loving around with other countries. The Globe and Mail has reported on the fact that it was Americans donating a lot of money to the truckers, but I think it is indeed the first time that the dots labelled "Americans donate large amount of money to rebels" and "donations to rebels from foreign actors constitutes foreign interference" have been connected publicly.

Maybe we should start some sort of publicly-funded "war room" to investigate this. I know somebody with experience in just this kind of work, and they should be available pretty soon.

saints gambit
Apr 8, 2004
a donut with no holes is a danish
Canada is a country until the US decides the Great Lakes are a bad place for a border.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
ya basically. and we hold on to our homes until the jet ski dealership class decides they have too much Climate Anxiety to keep loving the ground in miami and tucson

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Declined my ballot :smuggo:

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Starks posted:

who gives a poo poo, non of them are never going to face any actual consequences, they were just spreading freedom

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
https://twitter.com/CBCCalgary/status/1529421914481086464

The CBC is real news gathering organization (mostly)

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

DynamicSloth posted:

https://twitter.com/CBCCalgary/status/1529421914481086464

The CBC is real news gathering organization (mostly)

quote:

The car is not fully autonomous yet and relies on Jones to be there as a backup. He was chosen to take part in the technology's beta testing phase after completing a multi-day safety test and paying $10,000 to upgrade the car's software.

my god Tesla owners are such chumps.

my boss was telling me how she's helping to save the planet by buying a $70k used Tesla.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Paying ten thousand dollars to beta test the exploding car

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Karach posted:

Well, they're just reporting what a report says, but you're right, it's the first time that Joe Hockey has been asked to consider that maybe America's whole MO is loving around with other countries.

Joe Hockey was the US ambassador for 4 years so he probably did think about that quite a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

Karach posted:

my god Tesla owners are such chumps.

my boss was telling me how she's helping to save the planet by buying a $70k used Tesla.

Danaru posted:

Paying ten thousand dollars to beta test the exploding car

one less boss? sounds an improvement to me