Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Karach posted:

I never heard about this. link?

Killer Says He Murdered Reputed Mafia Boss to Protect Trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

quote:

Earlier this year, he arrived at Gracie Mansion to hold suspected deep state member Mayor Bill DeBlasio under citizen’s arrest; he also approached U.S. federal marshals to ask them for their assistance in arresting two Democratic officials that are frequently associated with QAnon, Reps. Maxine Waters and Adam Schiff.

lol

quote:

(The federal marshals declined.)

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Imagining the compliant and violence free country where Democrats make guns illegal and smiling, knowing that black people and poors will receive the entire brunt of enforcement and reactionary backlash

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
shut the gently caress up

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

lol

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

empty whippet box posted:

shut the gently caress up

lol

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
Using idpol to try to score points like a good liberal.

Nobody actually thinks Democrats will suddenly make anyone disarm. Leftist militias are just people jerking themselves off to fantasies and the historical material reality of America's guns is genocide and self destruction.

Shiroc has issued a correction as of 05:03 on May 26, 2022

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
banning guns means killing gun manufacturers but capital has enshrined rights. the cops have no duty to protect you and their lives are above that of the people. to change this will mean a revolutionary civil war in which millions will die! have a great week

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
The only guns I want in this hell nation are in the hands of my PLA re-educators

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

SorePotato posted:

Imagining the compliant and violence free country where Democrats make guns illegal and smiling, knowing that black people and poors will receive the entire brunt of enforcement and reactionary backlash

Wow, imagine if American police abused the hell out of black people. Thankfully, we have widespread gun ownership so this entirely imagined nightmare will never become a reality.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/thrasherxy/status/1529666660327620608?s=20&t=N_CGn8ATUASSzg38FBpZxg

Well that's hosed but every municipality with more than like 5,000 people has a SWAT team now.

https://twitter.com/MikePrysner/status/1529619875680997376?s=20&t=N_CGn8ATUASSzg38FBpZxg

Jesus that's hosed up.

https://twitter.com/paleofuture/status/1529652093354536961?s=20&t=N_CGn8ATUASSzg38FBpZxg

Oh ok they basically aided and abetted the mass murder.

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

Vox Nihili posted:

Wow, imagine if American police abused the hell out of black people. Thankfully, we have widespread gun ownership so this entirely imagined nightmare will never become a reality.

i love the american utopia we live in, where black people are fully free to open carry without any fear, thanks to our wonderful gun laws

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
imagine being a cop and thinking that you’re anything more than a cowardly poo poo stain who murders helpless black children

https://twitter.com/notliamanders0n/status/1529661043579842560?s=21&t=CgjLNR7n_Z7X1gleUxVr1w

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

they praised themselves immediately

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

banning guns means killing gun manufacturers but capital has enshrined rights. the cops have no duty to protect you and their lives are above that of the people. to change this will mean a revolutionary civil war in which millions will die! have a great week

the funny thing about this tho is that smith and wesson or ruger stocks are a terrible hold. they're insanely volatile and low cap and just a generally poo poo investment anybody buying their shares is basically putting themselves on The Minecraft List out of pure ideology. you could make the same gains by just buying shell or whatever

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
they should all be publicly executed

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
remember how cops used to March into schools to literally strangle and suplex helpless black and brown kids wow what a bunch of loving dogshit cowards

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

the hatred I feel in my heart is indescribable

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

they waited for a BORTAC team to get there before doing anything

https://twitter.com/ThePCJF/status/1285891306099793926?s=20&t=BdbJKtxdf0aZ_dC62iv5LA

the same cops Trump deployed in Portland in 2020

despites being the supposed elite of the elite, BORTAC asked a teacher for help

quote:

Meanwhile, a law enforcement official familiar with the investigation said the Border Patrol agents had trouble breaching the classroom door and had to get a staff member to open the room with a key. The official spoke on the condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak publicly about the ongoing investigation.

https://apnews.com/article/uvalde-texas-school-shooting-44a7cfb990feaa6ffe482483df6e4683

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

indigi posted:

the hatred I feel in my heart is indescribable

i love you and all our Posters here and this is a real rough time, but we will either be around to see decivilization, or be around for the great revolution and see the lives of a bunch of children who will become the new citizens of the world become a lot better than our lives. i dunno.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/ScottPresler/status/1529544394675830784?s=20

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Jonny 290 posted:

i love you and all our Posters here and this is a real rough time, but we will either be around to see decivilization, or be around for the great revolution and see the lives of a bunch of children who will become the new citizens of the world become a lot better than our lives. i dunno.

if we can’t have revolution I would settle for a small measure of revenge

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

stop, I can only put on so many layers of joker makeup

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

indigi posted:

if we can’t have revolution I would settle for a small measure of revenge

will sign on to this take. like that old pic of that romanov ballroom is just a tease at this point

pissinthewind
Nov 11, 2021

me, not a liberal, "we will make guns illegal and we will entrust the trusted law enforcement officials of this already great nation to enforce it"

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Jonny 290 posted:

Or things will stay lovely and get progressively shittier for decades on end as we scream, fruitlessly & eternally, into the void.

Wakko
Jun 9, 2002
Faboo!
we already banned fentanyl dumbass, what more do you want us to do? we can only fund the police so hard.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Wakko posted:

we can only fund the police so hard.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Jonny 290 posted:

lol they'll all be smokified by covid

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/BillFOXLA/status/1529588182777532419?s=20&t=g3R5TM9UDmo2g6eDVyALKg

BORTAC guys are telling the media they went in without helmets after taking an hour to do it

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late

pissinthewind posted:

me, not a liberal, "we will make guns illegal and we will entrust the trusted law enforcement officials of this already great nation to enforce it"

who here has actually advocated for cops to have guns?

I've advocated for no guns for any Americans and for Comrade Xi to liberate the country

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Atrocious Joe posted:

BORTAC guys are telling the media they went in without helmets after taking an hour to do it

It's way more tactical if you don't wear a helmet

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
we could have cut our cop armament budget by 97.3% by just pumping money into developing a viable and hilarious net gun

now there's some body cam footage id prob pay to watch

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Wakko posted:

we already banned fentanyl dumbass, what more do you want us to do? we can only fund the police so hard.

Its unfair we cant drone strike schools remotely

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

Would JDPON want an armed American populace?

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Not only that, after locking the shooter into a room full of children, they rescued their own children while other cops were arresting a dad for trying to get into the school:

https://twitter.com/_Sir_Perfluous/status/1529585786848411651

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games
My son is also named BORTAC.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Yeah, it is unclear why that was a needed strategy.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
https://twitter.com/BookishJulia/status/1529504824068296707

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

watch the world go up in smoke