Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever

Skwirl posted:

Yeah, I paid money for a game so it's definitely gonna be the next free game.

The people in this thread should be thanking us for our noble sacrifice so that they can have another free game (that they will never play)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
:patriot:

Stickman
Feb 1, 2004

Get In The Car, Loser! from Christine Love (Digital, Hate, and Ladykiller in a Bind) is going from free to $10 after the 24th. If you add it on Steam you'll have it in your account permanently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgfaRzYFYV4

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

The Prey DLC is completely separate from the main game, right? Your progress doesn't transfer one way or the other?

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Xander77 posted:

The Prey DLC is completely separate from the main game, right? Your progress doesn't transfer one way or the other?

Yes. No. Yes, it does not.

It is its own thing.

Mierenneuker fucked around with this message at 17:17 on May 14, 2022

Quill
Jan 19, 2004

Xander77 posted:

Completely separate.

Getting killed is a small temporary setback, but you keep all of your sim points, mods and crafting plans.

Go forth and conquer... THE MOON!

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
For those who started playing Prey you can hold shift to go faster in zero-g.

Note that this is not an admission that I played a free game for several hours not knowing I could accelerate past my slow drifting.

nitsuga
Jan 1, 2007

Stickman posted:

Get In The Car, Loser! from Christine Love (Digital, Hate, and Ladykiller in a Bind) is going from free to $10 after the 24th. If you add it on Steam you'll have it in your account permanently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgfaRzYFYV4

This is my kind of weird. Thanks for sharing.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

I got PREY in a previous giveaway which apparently didn't include the Mooncrash DLC, but I don't see anywhere on the Epic store page for it?

fake edit: either it was actually included or it's included now, it ran when I hit the button for Mooncrash in the main menu (I ran the game solely for testing purposes, of course)

RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003
Like an evil horny Santa Claus.

Inops for Xbox is free. looks like World of Goo but a platformer.

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

i bought Jurassic World Evolution 2: Early Cretaceous Pack on humble for my kid forgetting id already gotten him that one. i revealed the key so i think itll be annoying to refund it so if anyone wants it take it
74X9J-XC39J-LL5JB

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Elder Scrolls 1: Arena and Elder Scrolls 2: Daggerfall are now 100% free downloads on GOG. Previously they'd get added to your account if you bought a Bethesda or Id Software game, but now the middleman has been skipped.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
I thought you could just download ISOs of those games off of Bethesda's website.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
borderlands 3 is this week's epic freebie

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

A good poster posted:

I thought you could just download ISOs of those games off of Bethesda's website.
You could, yeah! They put them on Steam recently with the death of the Bethesda.net launcher though, so I guess they're making things more consistent across platforms.

Anyway, grab Daggerfall Unity to play the game outside of DOSbox with mods and such.

E. Revenant
Aug 26, 2002

If the abyss gazes long into you then stare right back;
make it blink.
I've been trying to get Borderlands 3 but it locks up the Epic Game client and never completes the order.

So reminder that Epic still sucks rear end at basic poo poo and that you can get games added by logging in using your regular internet browser.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hello Shaggar.

JammyB
May 23, 2001

I slept with Mary and Joseph never found out
Bomber Crew free on Steam until 2 June.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Keep getting an error when I try to add it, but Steam doesn’t explain why at all. :shrug:

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

There's a "some restrictions apply" message about it being while supplies last. So, either they ran out very quickly, or it's something they have yet to fix, but I'm getting the same error.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

they ran out of 1s and 0s

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

Had no problem adding it just now on mobile.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1529827041465421824?s=20&t=ZJUOUUWXJ11Caj1_QwwqhQ

Enjoy the worst Monkey Island game (it is still like pretty fine but god just plug in a controller and save yourself the misery)

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Bioshock the Collection free on EGS

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Waffleman_ posted:

cool, now i can "buy" it so it guarantees i never have to play a bioshock game

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019
Three new games I haven't played and don't have to play now, that's cool.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Next week is also a mystery game, so it'll probably be another bigun.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

I've already bought them all previously. Checkmate, athestits :smuggo:

SlowBloke
Aug 14, 2017
Dropping my dead space 2 key (origin) since none of my friends wanted it

***M-BE6B-3SFM-UZ36-NFJ6

Replace the asterisks with this car model

https://www.classic.com/m/mercedes-benz/g/w463/g-55-amg/

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Waffleman_ posted:

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1529827041465421824?s=20&t=ZJUOUUWXJ11Caj1_QwwqhQ

Enjoy the worst Monkey Island game (it is still like pretty fine but god just plug in a controller and save yourself the misery)

Astrologaster is good

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Waffleman_ posted:

Nothing is fine about the time swamp or monkey kombat.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

The time swamp is okay. Monkey Kombat needs to he removed. The worst thing about the time swamp is just the general controls of the game

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Hwurmp posted:

Astrologaster is good

It is!
It's a game where you are an Elizabethan-era physician trying to treat people with your definitely real credentials and the definitely genuine science of astrology. Every character who comes to see you has a fully-sung introduction in various styles. It's very funny and quite sweet in some ways. You get to decide how to handle certain storylines. And it has a really charming pop-up book graphical style.

e: Also the character you play as, Simon Forman, was a real guy who kept very detailed notes of both his patients and treatments, and all the women he banged, of which there were lots

HopperUK fucked around with this message at 02:55 on May 27, 2022

Fatty
Sep 13, 2004
Not really fat

Waffleman_ posted:

quote:

NOTE: For Windows 10 operating systems and above, requires download and installation of the 2K Launcher to play.

Was kind of thinking of trying some of the DLC I hadn''t played, but screw that.

treat
Jul 24, 2008

by the sex ghost
^^^yo piss on that, that sucks. Is bioshock 2 remastered just as absolutely hosed and broken as bioshock 1 remastered?

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
I like that the Windows 10 thing is at the very bottom of a part you have to expand and below a line of screenshots.
This is one of the many reasons they'll never get my money.
It just screams slimy.

I am installing Infinite now though.
Wanna see if I can just use an exe, doubt it.

e: Noooope

Its not like another log-in launcher though.
More like a Baldurs Gate 3/Divinity OS (no reason for there to even be a) launcher.

OgNar fucked around with this message at 05:38 on May 27, 2022

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Fatty posted:

Was kind of thinking of trying some of the DLC I hadn''t played, but screw that.

2K has been slowly retroactively grafting this launcher onto their existing games on Steam, btw. Shouldn't be allowed, imo.

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

Minerva's Den is the only part of that I'm interested in playing. It's still good right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trickyblackjack
Feb 13, 2012
If you enjoyed Bioshock 2, then yes. If not, then no.