Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

stop loving writing words it's getting in the way of updates from my friend, the shark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

RIP

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f1QgISJhAs

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Donald Duck?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

isn't that poo poo just wellbutrin? no, I don't think it's safe Ray, nor is doing all that cocaine! But that doesn't stop me from living my best life.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Ignoranus posted:

The gently caress is with the sudden surge in Morbius memes? Did it just become available to stream or something?

The movie is an actual masterpiece. Like nothing you will have seen before. I can't really think of any cinematic moments that'll match when he says "it's morbin' time" and then morbs all over those guys.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I'm just going to assume it's this guy

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

Brother Tadger posted:

You’re thinking of Skee-lo

skee-lo green

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Killingyouguy! posted:

Since we're complaining today, I will say, the 'no that's ___' meme is worse than the fake death one

No, that's a really funny and good meme. The meme that's worse than the fake death one is killjoys trying to stop other people having fun

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

the only good homegrown meme is smooth sharks

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
RIP New Order

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer
This is the main thing that came to mind when I heard Liotta died (from Danny Trejo's book):

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

The bad meme is smooth sharks. :biotruths:

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

hawowanlawow posted:

thats twitter. its not homegrown. you lied, when you said that.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

projecthalaxy posted:

aw poo poo

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

N... not Paul Simon! :ohdear:

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Backweb posted:

N... not Paul Simon! :ohdear:

Paul Simon knew what he did, he's a monster.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Scholtz posted:

also lmao your obsession with ruining other peoples' fun because you personally don't like a joke format is very sad

Actually they're right and you're posting is bad in this case. How'd you like them apples?

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

hawowanlawow posted:

you absolute poo poo

https://twitter.com/bransonreese/status/848746940179382272?s=20

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
that comic is about smooth lions, dummy :rolleyes:

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

LifeSunDeath posted:

isn't that poo poo just wellbutrin? no, I don't think it's safe Ray, nor is doing all that cocaine! But that doesn't stop me from living my best life.

Nope. Wellbutrin is a dopamine reuptake antagonist while chantix is a partial nicotine agonist. Wellbutrin's on-label indications include smoking cessation, but chantix is only indicated for smoking cessation

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
dopamine nutz

got em

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Why are people (not just this thread but everywhere) posting about mobius so much? Is it because the movie is bad or because it's good? I never even heard about this superhero or the movie until the memes because I'm elderly or out of the loop.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

projecthalaxy posted:

At least we still have that cat who wants a cheeseburger.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

nvrgrls posted:

Why are people (not just this thread but everywhere) posting about mobius so much? Is it because the movie is bad or because it's good? I never even heard about this superhero or the movie until the memes because I'm elderly or out of the loop.

the movie is bad

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

nvrgrls posted:

The movie is very bad and stars Jared Leto who is also bad

Morbius is a C-list Spiderman villain and they're really scraping the scum to find characters worth making movies over. Also, Morbius is just a funny sounding word. that's as complicated as it is, really

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

nvrgrls posted:

Watch it and make your own mind. Why listen to what people on the internet think about one of the best movies of 2020s?

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Heath posted:

Morbius is a C-list Spiderman villain and they're really scraping the scum to find characters worth making movies over. Also, Morbius is just a funny sounding word. that's as complicated as it is, really

Thanks

Paladinus posted:

Watch it and make your own mind. Why listen to what people on the internet think about one of the best movies of 2020s?

No way, last time I did my own research I got long covid and lost all my money on ethercoins.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

mdemone posted:

Actually apparently they did not even do that, and then lied about it.

They lied about discharging their weapons? :monocle:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Heath posted:

I liked the 90s cartoon Morbius who had lamprey fingers, no shirt, and screamed "Plasma! I need... plaaaaasmaaaa!!!"

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Paladinus posted:

Watch it and make your own mind. Why listen to what people on the internet think about one of the best movies of 2020s all time?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Unbelievable that I wasted my life from 1980 to early 2022 not morbin'

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
I misread my ticket and went to Möbius instead. Felt like that movie was never gonna end.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

PYF Morbs

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/stopskeletons/status/1529680389303726080?s=20&t=Q1-fS6e84Eds8IvU7Fosmg

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Mierenneuker posted:

I'm not going to believe that until you post a picture of Steve Martin that says "RIP Joe Pesci".

Holy poo poo this is an incredibly smart post because Steve Martin and Ray Liotta played the same guy

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Heath posted:

Also, Morbius is just a funny sounding word.

If it was a good enough surname for Walter Pidgeon and Anne Francis in Forbidden Planet (1956), it's good enough for me. :colbert: