Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Edit: Terrible page snipe... Have some kitties...

https://i.imgur.com/0K8alL7.mp4

Cable Guy fucked around with this message at 11:00 on May 25, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!

We don't deserve the onion.

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

America also decided it was fine to support a popular personality who went out of his way to taunt the parents of the dead kids. There's burning the bridge of discourse, then there's nuking the entire continent of discourse.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

https://twitter.com/RobTornoe/status/1529650693774233602

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Murgos posted:

Sandy Hook was effectively politicized by the right to further reduce gun control. They did it by successfully attacking the left for “obviously you are coming for our guns because this horrible thing happened which can be firmly placed at the feet of lack of gun controls” and then pushed through even more reductions on gun controls on the back of the solidarity made from that politicization.

I remember one goon's red text which had something like "drat this is terrible, not for the tragedy but the inevitable legislative response".

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

“I’ve said it before, the answer is not to defund our police departments, it’s to fund our police and give them all the tools they need, training and foundation and partners and protectors that our communities need,” Biden said.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/JetBellyMusic/status/1529839052823744512

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/WhitlockJason/status/1529806204595232768?s=20

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Gee, I wonder why putting him in charge of “Black Grantland” was a complete disaster?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Heroes are only heroic if they have something personally to gain from the actions. Got it

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

That's great except more kids have been shot and killed in schools this year than cops in the line of duty, so this guy can gently caress off with this poo poo. And I can't think of a profession off hand more demonized, underpaid and hosed with than teachers so GTFO.

I don't see a lot of Thin (insert color) Line stickers standing up for teachers or school kids. Punisher stickers either. This Tweet pisses me off.

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente

BiggerBoat posted:

That's great except more kids have been shot and killed in schools this year than cops in the line of duty, so this guy can gently caress off with this poo poo. And I can't think of a profession off hand more demonized, underpaid and hosed with than teachers so GTFO.

I don't see a lot of Thin (insert color) Line stickers standing up for teachers or school kids. Punisher stickers either. This Tweet pisses me off.

That's the point

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010
I don’t know. I think if cops did more saving children and less extra-judicial murder maybe they would be less demonized. But maybe that’s just me.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Murgos posted:

I don’t know. I think if cops did more saving children and less extra-judicial murder maybe they would be less demonized. But maybe that’s just me.

Get a load of this far left radical

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

I want my money back! Refunds from the police!

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/kaptaincrunk74/status/1529509579381350402

Congrats to myrtar on the new gig

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

some of them didn't even start bad, the urge to help is very carefully trained away

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.
I suck at photoshop

EDIT: Damnit I attached the wrong image. Can a mod delete the pencil image?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Heck Yes! Loam! fucked around with this message at 16:12 on May 27, 2022

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

I mean, if even one of these mouthbreathers comes to Jesus about police over this utter failure, I’m gonna chalk one on the “win” side.

So there’ll be one chalk mark on that side, which’ll be nice for a change.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I'm just using it as a benchmark for how bad the cops hosed this one up, that even Michael Tracey can't find a way to pin this on leftists in bad faith.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

There have been thousands of school shootings in the US. How many have been resolved by a 'good guy with a gun'? Single digits? Zero?

Maybe more guns isn't actually effective at solving the problem of too many guns?

I was brought up around guns and was litle (8ish?) when I fired my first gun, I was a Marine and carried arms for literal years at a time, I've owned fire arms as an adult. At this point I'm in the 'they all have to go because people suck' camp.

Fully zero-tolerance, "If you outlaw guns only outlaws will have guns" is exactly right.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I was hoping for thirsty takes about dollar store Paul Rudd but instead it's people saying they should divert the lend lease program weapons to elementary schools. loving America, man.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Does that have a scope

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Looks like a reflex sight, for identifying bad guys in an academic environment.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

I suck at photoshop

EDIT: Damnit I attached the wrong image. Can a mod delete the pencil image?

It's good. Do one with the punisher skull and pencil teeth

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Let’s hope this guy doesn’t have a mental break, or suffer mental health affects from his time in combat.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Look he spent $3k on that bullpup, so people need to see him with it, or what's the point.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

https://twitter.com/juliaioffe/status/1530223576317628420

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

This gave me psychic damage.

Nonsense fucked around with this message at 21:31 on May 27, 2022

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

The idea of my son going to school in a place where self-identified wannabe cop guardians whatever pose with guns is deeply uncomfortable.

I feel like the posting is self-selecting from such an undesireable subset of American culture, that I get heebie jeebies.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Think of the efficiency of keeping your own pre-approved school shooter on staff instead of waiting for a random one to show up.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

https://twitter.com/weirdmedieval/status/1529477558659477505?s=21&t=VD03ltLCNwudymqsNCe1-w

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Nonsense posted:

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. But people don't save people, guns save people. Eventually.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

C'est toi, Johnny ?

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

Nonsense posted:

It's quite a lot to purport to speak for dead, murdered children. I feel like the people who could most know what these children were thinking in their last moments were those who went through something similar. IE, people like David Hogg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

https://twitter.com/ihatetef/status/1530253209041833987?s=21&t=_reiz7I-4MFGLdVyeeXC4g