Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

AnimeIsTrash posted:

There are so many people trying to be 4th mic/nick mullen. They're all so loving bad.

one of them is going to hunt down and kill adam and i will reserve judgement until that happens because they might do it in a funny way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

god i spent like $30 on this at some weeb store in ~2000

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

one of them is going to hunt down and kill adam and i will reserve judgement until that happens because they might do it in a funny way

it's going to be wizard master

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

they aren't funny tho thats the whole 4th mic joke

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

AnimeIsTrash posted:

it's going to be wizard master

also this

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

gun downed by security as i rush the stage trying to riff with Nick.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

true fans support adam now. stavs the one who needs to watch out

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Popy posted:

gun downed by security as i rush the stage trying to riff with Nick.

"what if regis philbin was chineeeeee" *blam blam blam*

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
my chapo pirate feed died, anyone have the new one. thnx

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

tokin opposition posted:

I changed podcast app and I noticed there’s some new third party integration with an RSS feed security company. I didn’t see this with TRASHFUTURE even though it’s also on patron so maybe they chose to purchase that product to protect their intellectual property, whereas the lads and lasses maybe don’t give a gently caress.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

KomradeX posted:

This Chapo bote episode is pathetic

the gently caress is a bote

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

babypolis posted:

the gently caress is a bote

A typo vote voting I didn't catch cause the sun washed out the visibility on my phone.

It was just pathetic to hear about the local California races

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
have to have pretty good comedic sense to consistently bomb in a way that makes you laugh like adam does, they wish they could be as funny as adam

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

it's super hard to pull off flop sweat in a funny way, adam's actually a master

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

tokin opposition posted:

it should be this one but when i look at it in chrome it seems like it doesn't work? http://speedboatdope.com/

pocketcasts is still working for me with it but it could be it's still cached in my system. it's popular enough that i'm sure there's other pirated feeds

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Happy AAPI month. I present two too long youtube videos. First is an essay on what love is by a zoomer canadiasian. Sponsored by hippy tree planters and sprinkled with philosopher quotes, if you watch wisecrack videos this'll slot right in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcbEiZQ9B7o

Very safe for work. Like you can put it on speakers and if the dude next cubical over says something just shout "gently caress YOU, IT'S AAPI MONTH"

The second video is an edgy German Hearts of Iron 4. Normally, that videogame is a map simulator that models 1936 to like 1950ish with the mechanics to closely adhere to the ebb and flow of that war while allowing for wild alternative history decisions to be inserted and cascaded from. This video he is playing the mod constellation Millenium Dawn where people have taken those same mechanics and decided to model 2000-2024. It is shockingly detailed and loving. Tommy's edgy rear end gameplay is also shockingly detailed and loving. To reassure you, he goes down the Hu Jintao route in this vid, +50 social credit score.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQW_rH5KJF4

Not Safe For Work. Motherfucker don't even put this on your workstation, you disconnect your phone from wifi and 5G stream this video.

Best of luck on this last day before weekend.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

mawarannahr posted:

I changed podcast app and I noticed there’s some new third party integration with an RSS feed security company. I didn’t see this with TRASHFUTURE even though it’s also on patron so maybe they chose to purchase that product to protect their intellectual property, whereas the lads and lasses maybe don’t give a gently caress.

Lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2022/05/uvalde-texas-robb-elementary-school-culture-death/638435/

we must turn towards christ

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Acast is a Swedish-founded company that provides hosting, monetization and growth support to podcasts. In 2014, it developed a dynamic insertion technology which can target advertising within podcasts based on location, time, and personal data.[1] Acast was founded by Karl Rosander [sv] and Måns Ulvestam in 2013;[2] with Johan Billgren as co-founder, amongst others.[3]

Deliver secure, patron-only podcast feeds with Acast
Patreon’s integration with Acast ensures that your exclusive, bonus content is only shared with the ones who want it most — your loyal listeners and patrons.

If you have questions about Patreon’s existing feature for private RSS feeds that doesn’t use Acast, click here for information about how to Enable audio RSS feeds for my patrons
Why use Acast:

Deliver secure, patron-only podcast feeds.
With the Acast integration, patrons receive a highly secure and unique RSS feed, so that your exclusive content stays exclusive.
Access advanced analytics.
Acast's analytics give you clear and detailed insights into how many listens your patron-only content is getting, and how listeners are engaging with it.
Enable your patrons to listen wherever they want.
Your patrons can enjoy their exclusive Patreon content wherever they listen to their podcasts. If an app supports secure RSS feeds, it’s covered: Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Pocket Casts, Downcast, Podcast Addict, Acast, and dozens more.
Easily convert listeners to patrons.
When you link to your Patreon membership directly from your public episode notes, your new patrons are seamlessly guided back into their listening experience once they've joined.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

there are instructions to enable acast, so I assume TRASHFUTURE hosts are too lazy, incompetent, or concerned about privacy to enable it

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

KirbyKhan posted:

Happy AAPI month.

thank you and to you as well

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

mawarannahr posted:

Acast is a Swedish-founded company that provides hosting, monetization and growth support to podcasts. In 2014, it developed a dynamic insertion technology which can target advertising within podcasts based on location, time, and personal data.[1] Acast was founded by Karl Rosander [sv] and Måns Ulvestam in 2013;[2] with Johan Billgren as co-founder, amongst others.[3]

Deliver secure, patron-only podcast feeds with Acast
Patreon’s integration with Acast ensures that your exclusive, bonus content is only shared with the ones who want it most — your loyal listeners and patrons.

If you have questions about Patreon’s existing feature for private RSS feeds that doesn’t use Acast, click here for information about how to Enable audio RSS feeds for my patrons
Why use Acast:

Deliver secure, patron-only podcast feeds.
With the Acast integration, patrons receive a highly secure and unique RSS feed, so that your exclusive content stays exclusive.
Access advanced analytics.
Acast's analytics give you clear and detailed insights into how many listens your patron-only content is getting, and how listeners are engaging with it.
Enable your patrons to listen wherever they want.
Your patrons can enjoy their exclusive Patreon content wherever they listen to their podcasts. If an app supports secure RSS feeds, it’s covered: Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Pocket Casts, Downcast, Podcast Addict, Acast, and dozens more.
Easily convert listeners to patrons.
When you link to your Patreon membership directly from your public episode notes, your new patrons are seamlessly guided back into their listening experience once they've joined.

Oh no! How will people enjoy the avatar 2 2-part movie review?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
I use transistor to host and distribute paid podcast

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

NO SUB

AD BLOCKER

STOLEN LAPTOP

NEIGHBOR'S WIFI

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

liz can get pretty savage in between the photos of cookies and stories about toddlers

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

KirbyKhan posted:

Happy AAPI month. I present two too long youtube videos. First is an essay on what love is by a zoomer canadiasian. Sponsored by hippy tree planters and sprinkled with philosopher quotes, if you watch wisecrack videos this'll slot right in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcbEiZQ9B7o

Very safe for work. Like you can put it on speakers and if the dude next cubical over says something just shout "gently caress YOU, IT'S AAPI MONTH"

The second video is an edgy German Hearts of Iron 4. Normally, that videogame is a map simulator that models 1936 to like 1950ish with the mechanics to closely adhere to the ebb and flow of that war while allowing for wild alternative history decisions to be inserted and cascaded from. This video he is playing the mod constellation Millenium Dawn where people have taken those same mechanics and decided to model 2000-2024. It is shockingly detailed and loving. Tommy's edgy rear end gameplay is also shockingly detailed and loving. To reassure you, he goes down the Hu Jintao route in this vid, +50 social credit score.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQW_rH5KJF4

Not Safe For Work. Motherfucker don't even put this on your workstation, you disconnect your phone from wifi and 5G stream this video.

nope

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

crepeface posted:

liz can get pretty savage in between the photos of cookies and stories about toddlers

I love her

in the not wizard master way

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

crepeface posted:

:drat:

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

crepeface posted:

she said on her pod she is being serially sexually harassed in real life by internet weirdos and is starting to take some of them to court, it’s real hosed up

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

wait so is Liz bad or is harassing her bad? because *chuckle* it can’t be BOTH, right?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Cael posted:

wait so is Liz bad or is harassing her bad? because *chuckle* it can’t be BOTH, right?

make your own decisions

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I love her new "moral decline" piece, we need god back in schools

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

i say swears online posted:

I love her new "moral decline" piece, we need god back in schools

this but only because JRPGs are bad now they’re no longer about killing god because god is already dead. bring back god so we can make JRPGs good again

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

just convert to islam imo

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Cael posted:

Liz is fine, although she is a Catholic and has some weird views about abortion. The people that harass her are completely unhinged.

Some dude living in DC threatened to kill her and her family a while back.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

crepeface posted:

drat

what did dudeindalas even say, guessing it was about the shooting?

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I respect zero Catholic converts but she also should not be sexually harassed and it's good she's taking legal action

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
he was saying teachers have it coming if they get murdered

grieving for Gandalf posted:

I respect zero Catholic converts but she also should not be sexually harassed and it's good she's taking legal action

story goes she was in grad school for theology and then ~mystical~ stuff happened so I'd say her reasons for converting are marginally more respectable than like 99% of those freaks out there

Dr. Killjoy has issued a correction as of 19:00 on May 27, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

grieving for Gandalf posted:

I respect zero Catholics but she also should not be sexually harassed and it's good she's taking legal action