Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

My biggest fear is that Final Fantasy 7 Remake Part 2 will be a PS5 exclusive for a year like they did with part 1, because I am not loving buying a PS5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

my morning jackass posted:

I’m late for this a bit but the PS3 is def worth it as a metal gear console. You can play the entire series on it though V is probably a little rough.

I had a lot of ps1 jrpgs on it too but I think Sony hosed that all up now.

series x runs 2 and 3 and peace walker in loving 4K lol, plus if you load on duckstation you can play MGS1 too.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Fuckstation

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

lol just looked at the op of this thread

lmao

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

elf help book posted:

lol just looked at the op of this thread

imho iit was even funnier when the OP was permabanned for genocide denial

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

You have chosen to side with the failest fuckin poo poo in the world. And now you must die

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

imho iit was even funnier when the OP was permabanned for genocide denial

*Tim Meadows in Walk Hard voice* And he never ONCE explained his homework

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

You have chosen to side with the failest fuckin poo poo in the world. And now you must die

lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1529196859423461376?t=etwxxjOnFfrkAQJpxWSnoA&s=19

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

The king knows about financial type stuff pretty good, won’t catch him with this kind of scheme

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

feels good to lol alongside the king

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

insult to injury that they're forcing the payment to be done lump-style

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lmao at everything today

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Reading the last few pages

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

Woke guy now: this anime broad is very problematic

Woke guy in october 2018: I can believe how realistically my horses anus distends when it drops a road apple in the back country of east fartolina. A detail that is only available on the x btw. Watch the 4 hour digital foundry comparisson of you dont believe me.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I played this last year and it’s really excellent. Probably one of the best games to come out of that dire late 360/PS3 era, and on a visual and aesthetic level maybe one of the best ever? Anyways Xbox Imps seriously need to get it if they haven’t already (plus the DLC, which is the game’s whole ending act)

e: In Your Belief is also one of the best main themes in a game too

Lumpy the Cook fucked around with this message at 00:32 on May 25, 2022

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lol

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Kongming posted:

My biggest fear is that Final Fantasy 7 Remake Part 2 will be a PS5 exclusive for a year like they did with part 1, because I am not loving buying a PS5.

this is all I care about. I wonder if there's some contractual bs in place but maybe not and part 1 will be announced for Xbox next month and Allah will grace us with multi-console release for part 2

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Kongming posted:

i will be buying a playstation 5 for this and the demon souls remake... and bloodborne

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i will be buying a playstation 5 for this and the demon souls remake... and bloodborne

this is why I bought a PS5. Demon's Souls remake and Final Fantasy (already has a PS4 so I didn't need it for Bloodborne)

Next Persona game will probably be playstation exclusive too, they always are

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
merci, monsieur sony

https://twitter.com/windycornertv/status/1530177048462778368

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol. i like that it looks even worse somehow.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Update 1.03 - Added neutron bomb effect to all PS Classic titles.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

PlayStation Does What PlayStashouldn't

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i'm seein' double! four ugly textures!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Crying tears of joy* Thank You Sony

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
People call them soyny but im seeing a lot of stumped cupholded era itt? Zih? Bwuh?? Has soyny rebased themselves?

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

People call them soyny but im seeing a lot of stumped cupholded era itt? Zih? Bwuh?? Has soyny rebased themselves?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
actually seriously now that theyve moved from being incompetent to actively tormenting their biggest customers: thank you sony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lmfao

elf help book posted:

actually seriously now that theyve moved from being incompetent to actively tormenting their biggest customers: thank you sony

lol