Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Robobot posted:

This is the superior way to order pizza.

- stays warmer longer
- is easier to reheat at home if it gets to you cold
- you can cut fun shapes into it yourself

Whenever someone ordered an uncut pizza, we knew we were dealing with a pro.

i agree, uncut is better.

:dong:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Why does it stay warmer longer? The thermal mass is the same and you’re not really adding any surface area by cutting it since it should stay together.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
How does the cgi seagull caw with a beak full of pizza? This DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

old bean factory posted:

How does the cgi seagull caw with a beak full of pizza? This DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!

you're all just stumbling around the real reason the video is fake

BIRDS AREN'T REAL IDIOTS

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

CPColin posted:

Well then schadenfreude is on the guy who packed the pizza in the box and didn't cut it, who deserves no tip

There's a place in Albuquerque does this as a gimmick to pass the savings on to you.

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009
I just noticed the pizza box has cut lines and sauce but the bird has a whole pizza. This plot gets deeper and deeper

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

What would a bird even do with a whole pizza? Birds don't have friends.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Large Testicles posted:

you're all just stumbling around the real reason the video is fake

BIRDS AREN'T REAL IDIOTS

Counterpoint: many birds are indeed real idiots

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rcidmdMias1r0uzl6.mp4

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rcidfl1N3d1r0uzl6_720.mp4

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

old bean factory posted:

It's a very advanced CGI seagull, that has learned to talk with its mouth full.

Bumble Dong posted:

I just noticed the pizza box has cut lines and sauce but the bird has a whole pizza. This plot gets deeper and deeper
It's also advanced enough that it can re-bind pizza at a molecular level, for easier carrying.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

yaffle posted:

Golf clubs are free or cheap, the charity shop near me just leaves them by the dumpster.

Yeah, you can get clubs and balls for cheap but for 80% of the golfers I know, expensive brand name gear is a big part of the experience. I'm glad I quit that stupid loving sport. I could have some fun with my friends on a cheap course now and then and, while I liked playing golf, I loving hated golfers almost to a man.

There's not a higher douchebag to cool fun person ratio in any other sport that I can think of and I loving hated getting paired up because I knew it was gonna be Those Guys. If you play with 3 of your friends and have your own foursome it can be fun but I don't miss it.

Maybe boat racing might be more full of shitheads but I never tried that. I'll assume that a Regatta is likely made up of insufferable Biffs and Muffys.

In my experience, the higher the cost/entry bar for participation, the more smug rich pricks there are running around ruining the sport.

That's why pick up basketball is the best

BiggerBoat fucked around with this message at 20:16 on May 27, 2022

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

BiggerBoat posted:

In my experience, the higher the cost/entry bar for participation, the more smug rich pricks there are running around ruining the sport.

Pretty much. In college a buddy of mine borrowed my entry level road bike and won a pretty big race and holy poo poo the whining from other competitors with their $5,000+ bikes was insane. (for the record my buddy was an extremely skilled mountain biker so it really wasn't a shock to anyone that knew him that he would win)

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Scarodactyl posted:

I guarantee that you don't need friends to handle a whole pizza.

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

therattle posted:

I was going to say "foot fetishist spotted"

I nearly added to my post that I wasn't a foot fetishist but I thought that would backfire.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
That bird later fell victim of extreme constipation. Poor bird. Went to poo poo out 2 pounds of cheese and died.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GegN_AXWWqc

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

CPColin posted:

Well then schadenfreude is on the guy who packed the pizza in the box and didn't cut it

but they got dipping sticks

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー

Robobot posted:

Do servers have to pay for spilled stuff? I've never worked in the restaurant business, but I really really doubt thats a thing anywhere besides the absolute worst run restaurants.

As others said, no good place would try to do that. Also, most places in hospitality aren't good and treat servers like trash, [illegally] docking pay is common, sadly.

Butterfly Valley posted:

e: sorry for replying to 7 page old posts about lego but I like lego

Don't apologize, it's always good to hear informed opinions from an alpha grognard expert!

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Knormal posted:

I guarantee that you don't need friends to handle a whole pizza.
Shhh don't tell the delivery guy, he thinks my friends are all just out of sight in the other room.

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

Dysgenesis posted:

I nearly added to my post that I wasn't a foot fetishist but I thought that would backfire.

Really would have been putting your foot in your mouth

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Scarodactyl posted:

Shhh don't tell the delivery guy, he thinks my friends are all just out of sight in the other room.

This is why I order take-out only

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Bumble Dong posted:

Is the schad on whoever fell for this obviously fake video?

Have you ever met seagulls?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Kenning posted:

It's incredible that as a species we have been able to so finely manipulate the cumming of another species.

We genetically engineered gay fruit flies.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Jedit posted:

About drat time

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

I'm stealing your post.

https://i.imgur.com/0BDXnGU.mp4

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
thanks, it's hard to tell the right way to do it in the ios app, what i did shows up correct in the app but i had my doubts

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

rear end in a top hat spotter is booking it in the background

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Scarodactyl posted:

Birds with whole pizzas do.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

`Nemesis posted:

thanks, it's hard to tell the right way to do it in the ios app, what i did shows up correct in the app but i had my doubts

For MP4 you can just post the URL, no tags needed.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Why does it stay warmer longer? The thermal mass is the same and you’re not really adding any surface area by cutting it since it should stay together.

No, no, no. Warmer meaning they show more kindness. Probably because they feel their existence is more complete.

Pitre
Jul 29, 2003

Good screw that guy. If that's a wild horse, that guy is stressing it the hell out.

I was almost badly hurt when I was riding my horse around my own property and some rear end in a top hat decided to buzz us with a drone. I never figured out where the operator was at since I was too busy trying not to die on my spooked horse.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
On the other hand screw that horse and horses in general.

Poor Freckles, thought of antiaircraft and collided.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/hoodfightsbruh/status/1528436425888174081

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin

Soul Dentist posted:

On the other hand screw that horse and horses in general.

Poor Freckles, thought of antiaircraft and collided.

Goddammit Pence

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

If they were Marines he would have sucked that dick.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Robobot posted:

Do servers have to pay for spilled stuff? I've never worked in the restaurant business, but I really really doubt thats a thing anywhere besides the absolute worst run restaurants.

It's illegal to do that in most of the country, but like all labor laws and restaurants, a bunch of places do it anyways.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
See also: Dine n' dash. I've had bosses tell servers they were liable for people who walk out on their tabs, even though that's super illegal in Ontario. That kind of rear end in a top hat owner (read: literally every bar/resto owner) is relying on you being ignorant of the laws.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Jedit posted:

It's a shame that's too long for a username.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Mister Speaker posted:

See also: Dine n' dash. I've had bosses tell servers they were liable for people who walk out on their tabs, even though that's super illegal in Ontario. That kind of rear end in a top hat owner (read: literally every bar/resto owner) is relying on you being ignorant of the laws.

We used to do that all the time when I was a teen. Felt really smart and cool when my parents took me and my sister to one of the places we went to and the manager made them pay for the bill we walked out on like weeks earlier.

Never stole anything again after that.