Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

GramCracker posted:

No one out handsomes Our Fernando
This is correct, Fernando is still the prettiest F1 driver

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Charles Leclerc posted:

Who gives a loving poo poo about all these binmen who can't make a corner, can we take a moment to please appreciate what a beautiful man Charles Leclerc has become and what a talented gentleman driver he is rather than his championship rival who throws around r slurs like Paul di Resta has done all weekend.

ja_raul
May 1, 2005
Let's not forget that Ricciardo won the Monaco GP back in 2018 with a busted rear end car. He only had 6 of 8 gears but his honey badger reflexes didn't let anyone pass him.

Still one of my fav tax haven city states though.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/RGrosjean/status/1530720231764672513?s=20&t=2HxtatpZwi57QbYK1GaL2g

Big Jon having fun in Indy

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
https://i.imgur.com/C3UKdsc.mp4

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
I wanna be the dude who gets to wave the flags when someone crashes.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Do you know the difference between red and yellow?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

For the record, and this is hypothetical, let's say you get it badly wrong and wave the wrong flag on a minor collision ... how much trouble do you get in?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
like this?

2 green flags and a green light

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

GramCracker posted:

what? watching carlos' onboard, you can very clearly see the light board first flash yellow as his head is already turned towards the corner entry and he already has the steering wheel turned

this is the first frame in the on-board replay where the light comes on

I'm pretty sure you are agreeing with her

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
That yellow happened at a split second, he had no chance, and rolled up trying to avoid contact. That screenshot is an argument in bad faith, watch the replay.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

honey badger? more like dunny badger!

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Sainz has the worst luck in F1 history.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Carlos 'Number 2 Carlos Sainz in His Own Family' Sainz

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

I am destroying Formula 1 drivers careers with these burns today.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Phone posted:

like this?

2 green flags and a green light

Those are after the incident so those are completely correct

Pr0kjayhawk
Nov 30, 2002

:pervert:Zoom Zoom, motherfuckers:pervert:
I have to admit it’s kind of fun rooting for Ferrari this year. I started watching in 2007 with itv coverage so of course they were bad and evil. But they’ve been poo poo for so long it’s nice to see the plucky underdogs do well.

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos

Pr0kjayhawk posted:

I have to admit it’s kind of fun rooting for Ferrari this year. I started watching in 2007 with itv coverage so of course they were bad and evil. But they’ve been poo poo for so long it’s nice to see the plucky underdogs do well.

I agree. And when they inevitably go completely to poo poo and hand the championship to Max, I will enjoy screaming "I KNEW IT".

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Helmet Marko adament big sharl be stripped of his pole position....

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Leclerc is going to lead the entire race until the final lap when he gets a freak tire puncture and Max passes him for the win

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
leclerc is gonna get a 2021 bottas pitstop

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
Sainz's job tomorrow is basically to get a good enough start that he stays ahead of Max and can then use the Power of Monaco to remain there until the little Dutch boy loses his patience and goes for a hopeless, race-ending dive bomb. If Carlos keeps racing after that, it will be a bonus, but it will be one of his best drives of the year either way.

PhoenixFlaccus
Jul 15, 2011

KFC Famous Bowl

Rectal Placenta posted:

Leclerc is going to lead the entire race until the final lap when he gets a freak tire puncture and Max passes him for the win

This or a Latifi Special.

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Horner team orders Checo to let Max pass tomorrow at some point. Checo instead just slams on the brakes and both Red Bulls out of the race.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Pr0kjayhawk posted:

Hi, give it a month or so and it will loving suck. I love these bastards but they're nothing but agony most of the cunting time.

#essereFerrari

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Okay but what about Haas? They run a Ferrari engine.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

lol if you aint at full mast when max crashes

Russian Bear posted:

Horner team orders Checo to let Max pass tomorrow at some point. Checo instead just slams on the brakes and both Red Bulls out of the race.

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003

Kirios posted:

Okay but what about Haas? They run a Ferrari engine.

You can root for Haas and Ferrari at the same time. They rarely interfere

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Don't concern yourself with hypotheticals, nobody is rooting for Haas.

Cataffy
Aug 12, 2008
Marshalling continuing to be a poo poo show in F2: SC, pit lane open, as race leaders leaving pit lane the Marshalls are wheeling a car backwards into the pit lane through the pit exit, blocking it and forcing those heading out to break hard

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Bip Roberts posted:

For the record, and this is hypothetical, let's say you get it badly wrong and wave the wrong flag on a minor collision ... how much trouble do you get in?

They don't pay you, what are they going to do, fire you?

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Manifesting a scuderia Ferrari 1-2 at the 2022 Mónaco Grand Prix

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

With :lando: in 3rd

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Zeta Acosta posted:

Manifesting a scuderia Ferrari 1-2 at the 2022 Mónaco Grand Prix

Wait, are they running 3 cars this year or are 18 other cars going to DNF before Leclerc does?

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

is it going to rain?

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
Doubt it. This Porsche race is fun to watch at least.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
It is important to remember that Leclerc is cursed to never finish a race in Monaco.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
As an Australia, add Danny Ricciardo to the list of things I am ashamed of.