Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
"Let's make the race even more boring than usual to justify taking it off the calendar and replacing it with a Tilkedrome in another godforsaken petrostate dictatorship."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

zhel posted:

So who is going to crash on the formation lap?
Charl

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
No standing start? Boooooooo boooooooooo

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
Have some British GT at a sunny Donington Park to fill the time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzMI_qgmmfk

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

Powershift posted:

Some decent rain now. this is going to be either really dumb or really awesome

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

Where's the nearest golf course? I have to shit.
Not letting wet Monaco get my hopes up

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

zhel posted:

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

We should be under a red flag as they pull the pieces of Latifi’s shattered car off the track by now

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

ilmucche posted:

Wtf lew lew

Woo-is Hamilton

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
On a track where passing is notoriously difficult and Ferrari start 1-2, the crooked FIA have ensured that Ferrari will have to make a strategy decision at some point to guarantee red bull or merc win

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Lewis Hamilton, take my healing crystals!

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

lmao... leclerc wanting to know if you need to pit once

yeah, good luck going 0 stop with extreme wets 78 laps :D

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

If they stand around doing nothing any longer, they’ll be made honorary American police

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Alternative theory, the le mans race director is the god of chaos and is waiting for the whole track to get a nice soaking before he starts the race.

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Looking forward to the redemption win for Danny Ric (because everyone ahead of him crashes)

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

zhel posted:

Charles probably tbh op

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

ilmucche posted:

Wtf lew lew

lmao

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

this is one of those rare occasions when I agree with all the old man drivers saying "back in my day..."

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
I need an explanation for that Groundskeeper Willie flag with GUIZOU on it

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
Shut up Nico Rosberg

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Lewis's favorite gem is the chaos emerald

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

Did Nico just swear lol

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Lewis to release his own version of the brocky polariser

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Seems like you’re the one being panicky Poois

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

this is one of those rare occasions when I agree with all the old man drivers saying "back in my day..."

Is this the wet race where Brundle span down the barriers and nearly died or the one where he spun out and chopped a marshals leg off?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

hell yeah drifting

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

learnincurve posted:

Is this the wet race where Brundle span down the barriers and nearly died or the one where he spun out and chopped a marshals leg off?

it's too wet for it to be safe but if there were missiles dropping near the track they wouldn't give a poo poo

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

it's too wet for it to be safe but if there were missiles dropping near the track they wouldn't give a poo poo

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

preemptive :rip: latifi

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Congratulations! You Won.
Mar 21, 2007

THE FUTURE IS UNWRITTEN

so someones going to eat poo poo exiting the tunnel right

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

if this track is unsafe to drive in the wet then loving bin it from the calendar you twats

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
gently caress off crofty, they explained they were waiting for the one big cloud to go past. Time to piss off back to the darts now.

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014
This is going to be a loving epic chaotic shitshow that I'm going to turn off in about 10 laps.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Congratulations! You Won. posted:

shyduck posted:

preemptive :rip: latifi

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!

Congratulations! You Won. posted:

Gonna Wendlinger it.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Start the goddamn race!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Happy for Bernd to lead another race!

Does he drive the Aston Safety Car as well now they have 2 brands of safety cars?

I assume yes.