Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Fuzz posted:

This didn't work for me, says Convention attendees only.

drat, they must have realized people were sharing the QRs and fixed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

The codes are one time use, have been since the start of the show. Whoever gets it first, gets it.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

CPL593H posted:

How much do you want for him?

10 bux plus s+h?

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
I don't want to clog the thread up any more than I already have, but I want to make sure BSS gets first shot at these before I go to SA Mart or elsewhere. Don't reply in the thread with questions or offers, DM or email me (so we can get back to toy chat.) Email is dneighbors @ gmail.com (same for paypal if you want something) I will keep this post updated if/when things sell. I will most likely put up a bunch of Marvel Legends mid-June when the school year ends and I have more time.

Let me know what you'd like to pay, I am terrible at setting prices. I don't think I've rejected an offer so far. (though no comically under priced offers you silly guys)

Power Rangers Lightning Collection:

Masterverse

Star Wars Black Series

DCUC

Weird Gokus

No picture: NECA Gargoyles, Goliath, Thalog, Demona, Bronx

Sold:
Omeeeeega
Ig-11
Rita Repulsa
Pudgy Pig
Eye Guy
Finster
Pirantis Head
Fennec
Darth Revan
Red
blue
Black
Pink
Yellow
Green rangers

Joe Fisto fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Jun 3, 2022

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT BEING ALLERGIC TO POSITIVITY

Joe Fisto posted:

I don't want to clog the thread up any more than I already have, but I want to make sure BSS gets first shot at these before I go to SA Mart or elsewhere. Don't reply in the thread with questions or offers, DM or email me (so we can get back to toy chat.) Email is dneighbors @ gmail.com (same for paypal if you want something) I will keep this post updated if/when things sell. I will most likely put up a bunch of Marvel Legends mid-June when the school year ends and I have more time.

Just a quick question in public incase anyone would like to know but could you reasonably ship to the UK? I have my eye on 12 figures.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

PriorMarcus posted:

Just a quick question in public incase anyone would like to know but could you reasonably ship to the UK? I have my eye on 12 figures.

Oh I’m sure I could, I have many years ago. I shudder to think of the cost though. I can check it out if you or anyone else are interested.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
If I wasn't about to have to drop money on a satan crab and a heartburn Godzilla I'd have an offer for the Lightning Collection but in the next month I might be able to come back around

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
Well, if people are selling stuff:

All of them are opened, but have all accessories, except Mario who's missing his coin, and all have their boxes besides Pit.

Pit from Kid Icarus (bought it second hand) came with some broken parts. Specifically the little monster is missing a leg and his arrow was broken, but was glued back together. PM me if you're interested!

edit: Samus, Mario, Pit, Deku sold!

Nanigans fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Jun 2, 2022

Bulgaroctonus
Dec 31, 2008

PM sent!

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Posting all this good stuff a week from payday

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Snacksmaniac posted:

Posting all this good stuff a week from payday

I have a layaway plan. Inquire inside.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Everyone should get the Midoriya.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

CelticPredator posted:

Everyone should get the Midoriya.

Absolutely, it was my figure of the year last year. I'm actually only selling my doubles. I used to have an outside office where I wanted to keep some of my favorite figures. But it's all work from home for me now, so I'm selling my doubles. All in perfect shape. :)

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Nanigans posted:

Well, if people are selling stuff:

All of them are opened, but have all accessories, except Mario who's missing his coin, and all have their boxes besides Pit.

Pit from Kid Icarus (bought it second hand) came with some broken parts. Specifically the little monster is missing a leg and his arrow was broken, but was glued back together. PM me if you're interested!
if nobody has offered on the Metroid Prime 3 Samus already, I'd be surprised.

If anyone here likes metroid, that is 100% the figure to get, and not the garbage Other M one. just look at these comparison photos:

I have both and I'm tempted to sell the Other M one, it just looks like an entire figure class below the Prime 3 one, which has so much more detailing like the arm cannon lining or the little green bits inside the shoulder crevices. or even HAVING shoulder crevices

other m varia suit is the web 2.0 of power armors

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

They both look like Metroids to me!

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I like the one on the left better, but recognize the one on the right is probably a better power armor depiction.

lol oh that's 2 comparison photos, not two separate photos of the different ones. It was all in the angle.

Aphrodite fucked around with this message at 02:10 on May 30, 2022

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Caesarian Sectarian posted:

They both look like Metroids to me!
uncivilized rabble!

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
Aaaaand Samus and Mario are gone! :)

Nanigans fucked around with this message at 04:11 on May 30, 2022

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Metroid is trash. He can't even crawl smh

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late

Endless Mike posted:

Metroid is trash. He can't even crawl smh

:colbert:

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Joe Fisto posted:

Let me know what you'd like to pay, I am terrible at setting prices. I don't think I've rejected an offer so far. (though no comically under priced offers you silly guys)

Power Rangers Lightning Collection:

Masterverse

Star Wars Black Series

DCUC

Weird Gokus

No picture: NECA Gargoyles, Goliath, Thalog, Demona, Bronx

Sold:
Omeeeeega
Ig-11
Rita Repulsa
Pudgy Pig
Eye Guy
Finster
Pirantis Head
Fennec
Darth Revan

Gimme that Aphra!!

Edit— wait it looks like you scribbled her out. Curses!!

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Somebody on Facebook posted this image of "Lion-O Ritchie," and now I have a new wish list item for Super 7.

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

Sad I missed that Samus! But loving the thread selling going on at the moment.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

Xenomrph posted:

Gimme that Aphra!!

Edit— wait it looks like you scribbled her out. Curses!!

:cawg:

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Man I know I shouldn't but I'd love to get the Rebels crew - do you have Chopper too? I don't think I see them there. I don't even know what they would go for - $20 USD each?

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Vintersorg posted:

Man I know I shouldn't but I'd love to get the Rebels crew - do you have Chopper too? I don't think I see them there. I don't even know what they would go for - $20 USD each?

Chop is there. Fair price, I think. Message me.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Toy talk!

I really like this Inquisitor saber that's up on Haslab. the 500 price tag seems pretty steep; but it is huge; 6 1/2 feet long I think. Its been up for a day or two and there's less than 1000 backers so I might not be the only one balking at that price. What do y'all think?

https://hasbropulse.com/products/star-wars-the-black-series-reva-the-third-sister-force-fx-elite-lightsaber

I updated the Trooper shelves now that I've made some more room. I need to adjust the shelf heights at some point, Phasma and the Death Trooper won't fit. There's that gap in the Clones; I am waiting on Sideshow to recieve and ship me Ashoka and Anakin to complete that one.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Joe Fisto posted:

Toy talk!

I really like this Inquisitor saber that's up on Haslab. the 500 price tag seems pretty steep; but it is huge; 6 1/2 feet long I think. Its been up for a day or two and there's less than 1000 backers so I might not be the only one balking at that price. What do y'all think?

https://hasbropulse.com/products/star-wars-the-black-series-reva-the-third-sister-force-fx-elite-lightsaber

I updated the Trooper shelves now that I've made some more room. I need to adjust the shelf heights at some point, Phasma and the Death Trooper won't fit. There's that gap in the Clones; I am waiting on Sideshow to recieve and ship me Ashoka and Anakin to complete that one.

Does it spin??

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Burkion posted:

Does it spin??

I don't think so. It does fold in half for the one bladed look. I doubt the electronics would allow for spinning. GARBAGE.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The electronics needed to do lightsabers right now are still too bulky to pull off spinning.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
Just lol if you can't use it to fly.

:colbert:

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late

Aphrodite posted:

The electronics needed to do lightsabers right now are still too bulky to pull off spinning.

But it’s such a good trick

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Shiroc posted:

But it’s such a good trick

Boo

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Joe Fisto posted:

Toy talk!

I really like this Inquisitor saber that's up on Haslab.

Oh neat, let's see

quote:

[the 500 price tag seems pretty steep; but it is huge;

gently caress YOU, HASLAB

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They normally go for $300 each so it's a $100 savings!

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
I got the payment request notification for dress Aerith. Hyped

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
Bulgaroctonus check your PMs. :)

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

MOTU Origins wave 9 is showing up in California Targets, Mantenna, 200X He-Man and Skeletor along with Pig-Head. Are these even up for preorder anywhere?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

They should be on June 1st.