Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Can we call it good on the amount of cock and ball torture in this thread and go back to funny videos? I don't think the thread needs more Sir Chimpra, Destroyer of Testicles.

Also, if you want to discuss various self-injuries, there is this old thread that originally spun off a derail from this thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3962955

Does that mean you don't have an eyebrow scar?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
After three pages of horrifying "I blinked wrong and my oesophagus fell off" stories, I have only one thing to say, and that is

Triarii posted:

I sincerely hope for all the lower parts of my body to never be broken open

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I just smoke weed and take naproxen. The VA will happily hand me a pile of painkillers, but I don't want an opioid habit. Also the VA is, well, the VA. It's better now, but it's still a source of horror for a lot of vets. Beats paying for health insurance.

One or two of my damaged discs impinge on right outer sciatic nerve. Haven't felt the outside half of my right leg in ages. That took about 6 months with a cane to not fall on my rear end if I shifted my weight wrong on the right foot.

Always bend at the knees. And when you go down, try to land on your back so you can immediately raise your knees and plant your feet flat, so you flatten out your back. It's about the most comfortable position you'll get until someone can slide a stool or ottoman under your legs.

And then you'll have to poop, which will require it's own journey of pain and struggle. It's easier after a joint.

I have my weed card too and don't take the pills if I don't need them. Trouble is, get this, they drug test me at the pain clinic to see if I have the drugs IN my system and if I test negative, they give me the stink eye and assume I'm selling them. So I have to gobble a bunch every 3rd month to avoid that bullshit. Further, even though I have a legal weed card (and pay all the poo poo that goes with it), if I pop a positive for herb at ye old pill mill, that can be a problem too.

So basically, I'm encouraged to use Norco, discouraged from using marijuana and am basically forced to take the former even if I don't need it in order to "pass" a drug test. I tested negative once, they gave me poo poo and I told him my arthritis has been fine this week and that I'm careful how many of these things I take. They looked at me like, "then why do you need pain medicine?" and I told them it can spike at any time for any reason and, trust me, if I snap banjo string in my spine, hip or leg I'm in huge trouble and like having them on hand but basically they treat me like a potential drug dealer/criminal.

There's also the thing where an employer will be fine with fine with Norco if you have a script but gently caress you if you get legal pot. I don't get the difference and one is clearly worse than the other. It's insane.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
That sucks. Legal medical weed has been a blessing for me and has probably kept me off a number of more problematic prescription meds.

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin

Shifty Nipples posted:

Lots of people have a scar on an eyebrow, I got mine from running in the house and then I slipped or tripped and hit my head on the corner of the keyboard on my mom's piano. Don't get in a fight with a piano cause the piano will probably win.

Standing up hard pedalling with worn chainring, chain slipped, I headbutt the road.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I just smoke weed and take naproxen. The VA will happily hand me a pile of painkillers, but I don't want an opioid habit. Also the VA is, well, the VA. It's better now, but it's still a source of horror for a lot of vets. Beats paying for health insurance.

One or two of my damaged discs impinge on right outer sciatic nerve. Haven't felt the outside half of my right leg in ages. That took about 6 months with a cane to not fall on my rear end if I shifted my weight wrong on the right foot.

Always bend at the knees. And when you go down, try to land on your back so you can immediately raise your knees and plant your feet flat, so you flatten out your back. It's about the most comfortable position you'll get until someone can slide a stool or ottoman under your legs.

And then you'll have to poop, which will require it's own journey of pain and struggle. It's easier after a joint.

Holy poo poo, outside of the cane you and I sound exactly the same.

I am looking at a lower back surgery soon though, pending the results of this back brace I am supposed to be getting.

I don’t like the VA but community care has saved me tens of thousands of dollars and I had fantastic results from my C5-C6 ACDF surgery from it as well. It also has saved me tens of thousands from multiple advanced imaging and labs. It may be a lot of bureaucracy and not be the timeliest but drat, socialized healthcare is cool and good.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
The VA is the schad we get for enlisting. At least the disability process doesn't require a lawyer.

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

That sucks. Legal medical weed has been a blessing for me and has probably kept me off a number of more problematic prescription meds.

Legal/medical weed is not acknowledged as medication, which is why you get a "recommendation" for it instead of a prescription. There are basically no protections for weed like there are for pill scripts, because of the federal position as a schedule 1 narcotic.

Medical/legal schad, I guess.

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Here's a bit of schade on me: believing that "regular" healthcare is not a horror-filled enchanted forest of bureaucracy, and that my premium healthcare plan will take care of me, then ending up in a hospital with slipped disc and getting additional spasms in my back because the staff didn't hydrate me enough, despite my pleas. In a major hospital system in a major American city.

Additional schade: on anyone who still believes that there is anything of value that the private healthcare system as-is provides to non-billionare schlobs like us.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Yeah, if you think your private health care is any better than my VA care, it's only because you haven't realized that private hospitals report to boards of executives and investors, not to congressional panels and the public.

All the horror stories you hear about in VAs could easily happen in your local hospital and they don't have to make a bit of it public because gently caress you, you're not a shareholder or boardmember.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
My favorite is when the facility itself is “in network” but the radiologist and doctor that treats you are not so your doctor coinsurance is huge and your radiology coinsurance is astronomical. But your deductible is like 1700 and max out of pocket is like, 4500 so you are basically on the hook for it all.

The good thing about the VA wrt private work-related insurance is at least your VA care counts against your insurance premiums and deductibles and MOOP so if you do go somewhere else for any reason that isn’t covered by the VA and your disability, you are covered (mostly) and don’t pay a dime. I have had a few ER visits before and payed nothing.

Until you ironically go to a facility IN network and none of it mattered.

gently caress US healthcare. That and paying for education is a major reason why the American dream is dead.

dialhforhero fucked around with this message at 00:28 on May 30, 2022

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Yeah, only good part of the VA is I don't have to think about policies or copays or prescription costs. Everything else is really par for american health care. Some good docs, nurses, some not. Some attention paid to detail, sometimes a hepatitis or HIV outbreak because someone didn't properly sterilize proctology equipment, and sometimes those outbreaks encompass multiple hospitals.

America: it's a mixed bag.

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Can we call it good on the amount of cock and ball torture in this thread and go back to funny videos? I don't think the thread needs more Sir Chimpra, Destroyer of Testicles.

Also, if you want to discuss various self-injuries, there is this old thread that originally spun off a derail from this thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3962955

return of the deeckrail

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

https://i.imgur.com/80q14hY.mp4

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Strumpie posted:

ok, but someone once bumped into me and upon looking at me, horrified, asked if they had broken my nose and i said yes.

i have a roman nose.

I also have a huge nose with a really pronounced bridge. It's been broken a couple of times. Once at krav maga class in highschool when the pad slipped and I took a knee to it (he hit the bottom of my nose so hard that the bridge split and bled too, and for a second I didn't know where I was). And once in a bar when a guy suckerpunched me for telling off his son who sexually assaulted a server. Schad on me is that I waited too long to get it looked at, so when I finally went into the hospital they had to break it a third time so it would set properly. I had a doctor and two interns staring at me with their flashlight-glasses, telling me to show teeth and going "oh yeah, he's way over." They looked at me and said "you look like you don't need the freezing injection" and cracked it back into place with a small metal prybar that came out of a sterile package. I think it's still a bit crooked, I can mostly breathe through both nostrils though so whatever.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Mister Speaker posted:

I also have a huge nose with a really pronounced bridge. It's been broken a couple of times. Once at krav maga class in highschool when the pad slipped and I took a knee to it (he hit the bottom of my nose so hard that the bridge split and bled too, and for a second I didn't know where I was). And once in a bar when a guy suckerpunched me for telling off his son who sexually assaulted a server. Schad on me is that I waited too long to get it looked at, so when I finally went into the hospital they had to break it a third time. I had a doctor and two interns staring at me with their flashlight-glasses, telling me to show teeth and going "oh yeah, he's way over." They looked at me and said "you look like you don't need the freezing injection" and cracked it back into place with a small metal prybar that came out of a sterile package. I think it's still a bit crooked, I can mostly breathe through both nostrils though so whatever.

whoa whoa whoa.
i didn't say i have huge nose. where are you getting your information.

no one listen to his guy, i have a beautiful nose.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Large Testicles posted:

I don't think you actually do. How the gently caress would a testicle get all the way over to the hip socket without someone noticing?

I think you actually know a guy who is good at telling bullshit stories.

we had a dude at summer camp who infamously had one enormously low-hanging testicle, I mean way down there. We called him Big Balls Louie the instant we found out and forgot his real name immediately (it was not Louie).

Anyway he claimed it was due to some weird hernia and insisted he could cram it into his leg and it wouldn't shock me if he not only could get it to the hip socket, but also smoosh it. That's the saga of Big Balls Louie.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgCAhbqnAsw

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

gbut posted:

schlobs

This word is incredible because while it's obviously a combination of slob and schlub it still somehow reads like Yiddish slang for a dick.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

we had a dude at summer camp who infamously had one enormously low-hanging testicle, I mean way down there. We called him Big Balls Louie the instant we found out and forgot his real name immediately (it was not Louie).

Anyway he claimed it was due to some weird hernia and insisted he could cram it into his leg and it wouldn't shock me if he not only could get it to the hip socket, but also smoosh it. That's the saga of Big Balls Louie.

Louie, if you’re out there reading this, please know that we love and miss you and would really like an update on the condition of your balls. Well, really just the weird one I guess.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

Louie, if you’re out there reading this, please know that we love and miss you and would really like an update on the condition of your balls. Well, really just the weird one I guess.

feel like poo poo, just want him back

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

Louie probably had a hydrocele testis, which is when a sac of fluid accumulates around the testicle. It does this for no reason, and there's no real fix to it other than having it surgically removed but the surgery is not great and it can just reoccur afterwards. It usually affects one testicle and makes it appear many times larger than it previously was. It's not painful or dangerous, except that now you have more ball to accidentally smoosh. God willing Louie is out there with a partner who is delighted with his huge nut.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

The testicle has grown into more of an examicle. Makes the other one look quizicle in comparison...

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/3lbiI1T.mp4

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
"But if I pull this off, I'll eat like a king!"

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
And now it's time to play everyone's favourite game show, "Steal poo poo from a car OR break all your teeth!"

https://i.imgur.com/2hq9Lds.mp4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSZ7b5HhPR0

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

ACME just got another customer.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

we had a dude at summer camp who infamously had one enormously low-hanging testicle,

Was he whipping it around like a bola all the time? How tf did it become common incontrovertible knowledge? Is this just a thing that happens at summer camp? I never went as a kid.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

I brought my Drake posted:

Was he whipping it around like a bola all the time? How tf did it become common incontrovertible knowledge? Is this just a thing that happens at summer camp? I never went as a kid.

Everyone gets measured for the ceremonial undergarments.

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

testicle bolas would be a funny super power

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Brawnfire posted:

The testicle has grown into more of an examicle. Makes the other one look quizicle in comparison...

Worst exam since the one that Hong Xiuquan failed.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Hong Xiuquan failed way more than one exam, tbf.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Goon Boots posted:

testicle bolas would be a funny super power

Don't japanese mythological tanuki use their enormous testicles for a variety of tasks?

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eUOEH3EOVeM&feature=youtu.be

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

The Lone Badger posted:

Don't japanese mythological tanuki use their enormous testicles for a variety of tasks?

Yeah it turns out that magical scrotes are super useful! http://pinktentacle.com/2009/06/all-purpose-tanuki-testicles-prints-by-kuniyoshi/

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

davidspackage posted:

Can you guys, like

take a step back from the extreme ball trauma, I'm

I'm having some trouble breathing

Come on man it's not that funny :(

e:

Did he throw it over his shoulder like a continental soldier?

Takes No Damage fucked around with this message at 07:31 on May 30, 2022

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

this is way more than i was expecting

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

https://i.imgur.com/5moirFb.mp4

full vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9AM9oWgEnQ

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

And now it's time to play everyone's favourite game show, "Steal poo poo from a car OR break all your teeth!"

this is why you use ninja rocks and not just rocks.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

lmao i suppose every culture is gonna do its own hidden cam show but this is pretty extra

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Does anyone have that video of a toddler grabbing someone's phone and doing a perfect Sir Digby Chicken Caesar impression with it?