Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Josef bugman posted:

Was caused by the Roman Empire, I agree!

Not being 100% serious here just to let you know!

Jokes on you all if you don't understand that half of the time I am seriousposting and half of the time I am shitposting, sometimes alternately within the same post!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Sometimes they’re in the west, sometimes they’re in the east i just wish those Romans would stay put!

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

One poster only tells jokes, and one only says serious things, and you may ask but one question to find your way to Rome.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

christmas boots posted:

Sometimes they’re in the west, sometimes they’re in the east i just wish those Romans would stay put!

More like the Roaming empire am I right guys!

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

alexandriao posted:

Jokes on you all if you don't understand that half of the time I am seriousposting and half of the time I am shitposting, sometimes alternately within the same post!!!

I can't tell the difference

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

docbeard posted:

One poster only tells jokes, and one only says serious things, and you may ask but one question to find your way to Rome.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
I'm almost always serious, so using a tone indicator is good I think.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

They should make a movie where Nosferatu fights the Green Knight

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

docbeard posted:

Why would I need to ask a question :confused:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

alexandriao posted:

Part of the meta of the thread is trying to decide when a poster is serious or joking, usually pretty easy but not always.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Rick posted:

Part of the meta of the thread is trying to decide when a poster is serious or joking, usually pretty easy but not always.

Wait, like you actually have trouble sometimes or…?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Rick posted:

I don't think it's serious or joking, it's more like is this a serious belief the person is willing to defend or is it a passing thought they posted to stir things up

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I really dislike Curb Your Enthusiasm. Dislike the jokes, the acting is bad, it's just a way worse version of Seinfeld. I know the acting is explained by the improv nature of the show but still the performances are godawful. I have also never laughed at one of Larry's staredown scenes and I have no idea why he does it so much.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

https://twitter.com/horrible_bug/status/1531282131397316608?s=20&t=SaPeAkRNFMEcs8gKfVOhZw

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

alexandriao posted:

The sword that is Poe's Law cuts both ways and if your actual opinions are nearly indistinguishable from shitposts about your opinions...

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.
It's impossible to post ironically

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

PHUO: Honey is the best dip for Chicken McNuggets.
Not honey mustard, straight honey.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I like my nuggets plain. Just pure nugget.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I like my nuggets plain. Just pure nugget.

While I do too, I must admit that this is a strong username/post combo

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

The Mighty Moltres posted:

PHUO: Honey is the best dip for Chicken McNuggets.
Not honey mustard, straight honey.

This is unpopular? That was the only option for McNuggets until like, the early 2000s

And of course it’s the best.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
I thought they had the sweet and sour when I was a kid along with honey, but I could be wrong. Would be sometime in the late 80s.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

It is wild that "believe women" turned out to be a fad. Like, there was a couple years there were people were really into believing women. People hated rape and abuse. But I guess everybody got bored with it.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

They should introduce deer into Central Park so people can go hunting there.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Gripweed posted:

It is wild that "believe women" turned out to be a fad. Like, there was a couple years there were people were really into believing women. People hated rape and abuse. But I guess everybody got bored with it.

The sentiment is fine but it was a dumb, poorly worded catchphrase

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Gripweed posted:

They should introduce deer into Central Park so people can go hunting there.

Not to mention how awesome it would be to have forest rats right along side sky rats and city rats all at once!

Three species, one annoyance.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Who the gently caress do fortunetellers think they're kidding? Fuckity gently caress prophecies

(A greasy haired jack black lookin jock told 12 year old me that the world would end in 2012 and my face turned purple)
(5 years later I would suffer a 650 hour anxiety attack for the whole month of December until the date passed)
(I did not fully recover for three years)

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

If you trusted some dude off the street doomsaying enough to have panic attacks that's on you homie.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Grouchio posted:

Who the gently caress do fortunetellers think they're kidding? Fuckity gently caress prophecies

(A greasy haired jack black lookin jock told 12 year old me that the world would end in 2012 and my face turned purple)
(5 years later I would suffer a 650 hour anxiety attack for the whole month of December until the date passed)

That's pretty silly. Every clairvoyant I know, myself included knows for a fact that the world isn't ending until Oct 13th, 2026 at 4:12 am EST.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Grouchio posted:

So in a way your world did end in December 2012, albeit briefly.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

veni veni veni posted:

That's pretty silly. Every clairvoyant I know, myself included knows for a fact that the world isn't ending until Oct 13th, 2026 at 4:12 am EST.

Oh great, another 4:12am Truther. I swear you people are getting more and more insane.

It's 4:15 am EST. Always has been, always will be. :rolleyes:

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:

veni veni veni posted:

Robobot posted:

Oh great, another 4:12am Truther. I swear you people are getting more and more insane.

It's 4:15 am EST. Always has been, always will be. :rolleyes:

And I suppose your apocalypse prophecy also includes the end of daylight savings time? Or is this a particularly meanspirited joke to let east coast Americans think everything is fine until it all ends an hour later?

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Olives are really nice, I'm always bewildered with the amount of people who strongly dislike them, first choice on every subway I've ever had

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

JollyBoyJohn posted:

Olives are really nice, I'm always bewildered with the amount of people who strongly dislike them, first choice on every subway I've ever had

I'm sure they're really nice, but they taste loving awful.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Gripweed posted:

Had to get Blue Team's molester into the White House.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

JollyBoyJohn posted:

There are only a couple things that are guaranteed to make me gag and feel like vomiting when eaten on their own. Olives, ketchup, and pickles are on that list.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

yeah I eat rear end posted:

There are only a couple things that are guaranteed to make me gag and feel like vomiting when eaten on their own. Olives, ketchup, and pickles are on that list.

What? You don’t sit down to a big bowl of ketchup every evening a slurpin and a sloppin like me at the blowjob factory

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Olives are great cause you see someone eating olives and you walk up and say "You gonna eat Olive those?!" guaranteed chuckles right there

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Why do olives taste like zombie testicles while olive oil tastes delicious?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Olives are made out of Palmolive, a soap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I love olives as a snack especially green ones, but I don't like them on things. Pizza, sandwiches, hummus etc. The flavor is so strong it overtakes everything else and it just becomes olive flavored.