Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
eyyyyy watch it i'm havana syndrome here!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Havana daily podcast

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

PostNouveau posted:

Surely nothing could go wrong from elevating an incoherent fascist

https://twitter.com/MollyJongFast/status/1531062206493769730

Hell yeah

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

PostNouveau posted:

Surely nothing could go wrong from elevating an incoherent fascist

https://twitter.com/MollyJongFast/status/1531062206493769730

MTG is right, fake meat is gross

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

wrong sweet earth is yummy

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

charlie kirk dressing sharp

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Are gummy worms and gummy bears considered fake meat?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

my bony fealty posted:

remembering when Mueller got trotted out in Congress and revealed as a feeble old man with dementia

It was pretty dumb overall to think that the FBI would produce any good outcome.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Calibanibal posted:

jell-o IS real meat

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

camoseven posted:

MTG is right, fake meat is gross

this is true. fake meat is stupid. if you're going to not eat meat, just eat other things. there is plenty of good food that's not meat, although the protein/fat ratio of most of them makes it really hard to get a lean 200g of protein

but i aint eating no food outta no peach tree dish. wtf even is that

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Calibanibal posted:

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

The Nastier Nate posted:

taking bets on the BAC over/under

gonna set it at .15

we'll never know bc they waited hours before testing him.

quote:

Police waited more than 4 hours to utilize a breathalyzer on Pelosi, in which time his blood alcohol content likely was reduced. There was no body cam or dash cam footage taken of the incident.

Notably, Pelosi had prior, similar arrests, which would have likely resulted in the weekend’s arrest being a felony. However, it appears Pelosi got off easy following the latest drunk driving incident.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

this is true. fake meat is stupid. if you're going to not eat meat, just eat other things. there is plenty of good food that's not meat, although the protein/fat ratio of most of them makes it really hard to get a lean 200g of protein

but i aint eating no food outta no peach tree dish. wtf even is that

thats_right.gif

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Lastgirl posted:

jell-o IS real meat

Haha yeah! I like to think I'm eating a slime monster from dragon quest :slime:

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

heavy "the queen" energy here

quote:

"The Speaker will not be commenting on this private matter which occurred while she was on the East Coast," a statement from Drew Hammill, Pelosi's spokesperson, said.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
The East Coast acts as an Olly Olly Oxen Free, protecting you from having an opinion on your spouse breaking the law, those are just the rules.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

The Nastier Nate posted:

taking bets on the BAC over/under

gonna set it at .15

.69 because at that age he has no blood left

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
It really is funny that the whole caucus just keeps voting for her over and over despite her clearly dragging everyone down with how unpopular she is with everyone who isn't the most MSNBC brained libs.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

mcmagic posted:

It really is funny that the whole caucus just keeps voting for her over and over despite her clearly dragging everyone down with how unpopular she is with everyone who isn't the most MSNBC brained libs.

im sure the party bosses and donors love her

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

mcmagic posted:

replacing her would be even funnier because they would inevitably choose an even bigger ghoul

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Probably Magic posted:

The East Coast acts as an Olly Olly Oxen Free, protecting you from having an opinion on your spouse breaking the law, those are just the rules.

its good to be pro law and order right now without tipping your class interest and privilege once again in the wake of a coup, really shining example nancy's setting as a leader, being on the righteous path to protect democracy along with many others with such devoted fervor to the rule of law.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Jazerus posted:

replacing her would be even funnier because they would inevitably choose an even bigger ghoul

I'm pretty sure she's the biggest ghoul. I can't imagine there is anyone else in that caucus who is as unpopular with the general public and a more effective fighter against the left of the party than she is.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

camoseven posted:

eyyyyy watch it i'm havana syndrome here!!!!

Havana syndrome is Agent Orange's no good, instagramming fake nephew

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

mcmagic posted:

I'm pretty sure she's the biggest ghoul. I can't imagine there is anyone else in that caucus who is as unpopular with the general public and a more effective fighter against the left of the party than she is.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Dumb. AOC Derangement syndrome.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

mcmagic posted:

nice d&d-style post

Mayday Cat
May 1, 2022

by sebmojo

mcmagic posted:

how are they different, oh fighter of quotes

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Jazerus posted:

nice d&d-style post

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

mcmagic posted:

The moment the squad bent the knee to put her back as speaker without getting loving anything in return was when I fully accepted leftist ideology in American politics was dead as gently caress and we will never get a genuine progressive party until democrat is dead and gone.

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Happy Memorial Day :patriot:

https://twitter.com/bobbyteriyaki/status/1531361369299329024?s=20&t=G4xOVOrbS2b_IBI_S6XEHg

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Jazerus posted:

nice d&d-style post

Original Flavour

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

cspam is just diet D&D if you think about it

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
AOC more like I don't see...you doing better :milk:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

mawarannahr posted:

cspam is just diet D&D if you think about it

That's OK- I'll still keep reading this garbage! 👍

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lol she's gotten over $120,000 in loans forgiven in total by the government.

this would be the equivalent of the government paying off my mortgage and then some.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol she's gotten over $120,000 in loans forgiven in total by the government.

this would be the equivalent of the government paying off my mortgage and then some.

drat you've got a cheap house. what's it made out of, toilet paper??

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe

Willa Rogers posted:

we'll never know bc they waited hours before testing him.

And somehow the ~*criminologists*~ always available to testify that if my client had BAC .07 at the station he must have had BAC .99 when he was driving earlier won't be able to divine anything out of this one, I bet.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

camoseven posted:

drat you've got a cheap house. what's it made out of, toilet paper??

it's a tar paper and chicken bones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

still better than living in a van down by the river