Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

PurpleXVI posted:

Judging by her twitter her content is 50% complaining about how people don't respect her, 40% ranting about how you can defeat covid(mandatory footbaths????) and 10% actual making stuff.

Yeah her rants about Western media are something. Granted, nobody without a lot of power usually enjoys their brush with the media, but holy poo poo can she hold a grudge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

In which Tom Scott learns to pilot a hovercraft, throw axes, and shoot a bow and arrow with thread regular Colin Furze. And then they race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvflpm-shoY

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

bird with big dick posted:

I hate giant fake tits.

I too hate what I cannot obtain.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

I hate giant fake tits.

There's nothing in the OSHA regulations about having big honkers

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

gently caress SNEEP posted:

Excuse me

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
"The vehicle is required to have a horn. Also, the horn is required to actually work"

Can only imagine what incidents led to it being worded like that

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/UYgU2Ah.mp4

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

haveblue posted:

"The vehicle is required to have a horn. Also, the horn is required to actually work"

Is a horn that does not honk a horn at all?

If a horn honks but nobody heard it, did it honk at all?

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Poldarn posted:

Yeah I loving loathe the Kalmar DCG720-10LB forklift and a certificate to operate it, it’s pretty much the stupidest thing someone could ever have. What would you even do with that

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Ror posted:

What would you even do with that

forkle

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

I hate giant fake tits.

But they say such nice things about you.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Don't listen to these lies, now hips you can trust.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

gently caress SNEEP posted:

I can't find the actual quote, but there's the bit from Terry Pratchett's Men at Arms where Angua doesn't have a breastplate with the rest of her armor because she's too busty. Something like, "Until someone took what was, well, a breastplate to the armorer and told him to beat it out here and here..."

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

I can't find the actual quote, but there's the bit from Terry Pratchett's Men at Arms where Angua doesn't have a breastplate with the rest of her armor because she's too busty. Something like, "Until someone took what was, well, a breastplate to the armorer and told him to beat it out here and here..."

Why would it matter where exactly he masturbates? :confused:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Poldarn posted:

I make a pretty good living I assure you I could afford to have as many giant fake tits implanted in me as I want

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Still want to know why the feds raided him but I don't want to have to read his book to find out

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

I make a pretty good living I assure you I could afford to have as many giant fake tits implanted in me as I want

You, too, could be built like the She-Wolf of Rome

Or like good old Elsa:

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

Do it, coward.

waffle iron
Jan 16, 2004

haveblue posted:

quote:

Even before it appeared at the end of 1997, Void Where Prohibited: Rest Breaks and the Right to Urinate on Company Time had mobilized public opinion to pressure the Occupational Safety and Health Administration to abandon its preposterous position that its industrial sanitation standard, which requires employers to provide toilets, did not obligate them to let workers use those toilets.

https://americanrestroom.org/void-where-prohibited/

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rcojapZQFF1r0uzl6.mp4

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rcoj5mYQ9r1r0uzl6.mp4

Armacham
Mar 3, 2007

Then brothers in war, to the skirmish must we hence! Shall we hence?

GD_American posted:

Yeah her rants about Western media are something. Granted, nobody without a lot of power usually enjoys their brush with the media, but holy poo poo can she hold a grudge.

Is she still mad about the fake led buttplug meme

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Armacham posted:

The what

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
I think it's more about the incident where she was detained by the Chinese police when a Vice journalist outed her after agreeing not to talk about her personal life.

Bertha the Toaster
Jan 11, 2009

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

The guy jumping without any actual thought to the speed or height of the machine is perfect

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

I know NileRed's vids are too easy but still postin' it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGDkiUAwxRs

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Armacham posted:

Both the meme and the Etsy store are real :colbert:

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Optimus ran out of power halfway into transforming.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

C.M. Kruger posted:

I think it's more about the incident where she was detained by the Chinese police when a Vice journalist outed her after agreeing not to talk about her personal life.

loving hell

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

C.M. Kruger posted:

You forgot "then got her social media accounts banned when she returned the favor"

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Runa posted:

loving hell

Yeah, she retaliated by publicizing Vice's editorial staff's personal information, for which they retaliated by getting her Patreon/Youtube (one or both, can't remember) yoinked, hurting her monetization.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Sound is absolutely required for this, loving lol.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

:laffo:

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

It’s just tiktok meme audio so no, it’s not required

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Saw this on a drilling group on facwbok.

3.8m bridge strikes!!

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/XCHqyAt.mp4

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

Saw this on a drilling group on facwbok.

3.8m bridge strikes!!

You read signs like a cube truck driver.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

GD_American posted:

Yeah, she retaliated by publicizing Vice's editorial staff's personal information, for which they retaliated by getting her Patreon/Youtube (one or both, can't remember) yoinked, hurting her monetization.

She’s graduated from feuding with foreign “journalists” to feuding with her own country’s goons.

[CONTENT WARNING] violence against animals. There was a tweet here that I have removed. It’s still present in quotes below. I thought it was clear from the context that it was dark. I haven’t watched it and I don’t recommend that you do. But that’s the context the enemies she has.

https://twitter.com/RealSexyCyborg/status/1503650119161311234

https://twitter.com/RealSexyCyborg/status/1519958316826333184
https://twitter.com/RealSexyCyborg/status/1519961559430090752

OSHA: I HAVE A 80 WATT CO2 LASER YOU TOUCH MY loving DOG I WILL BURN YOUR RETINAS OUT OF YOUR SKULL!

Platystemon fucked around with this message at 09:02 on May 31, 2022

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Jonny Nox posted:

You read signs like a cube truck driver.

Aww gently caress.

Well in my defense when I get a new truck, the first thing I do is measure the height ( while the truck is empty) round up to the nearest .1m and then write that on a piece of tape overhead of the driver's seat.

Then do my best to avoid anything that is whatever height I've written on the tape. Even though I round up, and typically have 10,000+ ponds in the back, which will make the truck sit a bit lower. Anytime I encounter a bridge that is only slightly taller than my clearance, I clench up a little bit,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS