Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

bob likes to eat cables so he isnt allowed in my bedroom (as much as i would like him to be (stop loving eating cables bob))

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lord fifth
Dec 26, 2019

LUCK ???
guoys ive been thinkin real hard about this and i think, the thing that hbag is describing, its a bbl

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

what

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

i finished all my tickets what the gently caress do i do now

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

hbag posted:

pretend like you haven’t until the day is done

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

hbag posted:

:justpost:

lord fifth
Dec 26, 2019

LUCK ???
nap under desk

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

guess i can get back to looking for bugs for that client

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

lord fifth posted:

guoys ive been thinkin real hard about this and i think, the thing that hbag is describing, its a bbl

a coworker told me on Friday that BBL doesn’t mean be back later anymore and only means Brazilian butt lift now and I’m still mad about it

lord fifth
Dec 26, 2019

LUCK ???
yeah the kids are saying """BRB""" now :aaa:

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

we have been saying brb for like 13 years where the gently caress have you been

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
We've been right back

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I remember setting my AIM profile message to "BRB, tornado" in 2000

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

based on the last 24 hours of posts I can only assume the cut off bit says "always hit up the squats"

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

holy poo poo this owns
potential new twitter banner

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

did you do that or do i need to hunt down and kill liquid hbag

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

The Fool posted:

I was doing squats at the gym last week and the guy next to me was doing overhead lifts with the same weight

You should only compare your numbers to own previous numbers and not worry about what other folks are doing

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

oh there were 200 other posts whatever

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

that has actually immensely improved my day thank you thats so loving cool

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

hbag posted:

did you do that or do i need to hunt down and kill liquid hbag

I've got some bad news for you about which Enfant Terrible had the British accent

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

CPColin posted:

I've got some bad news for you about which Enfant Terrible had the British accent

none of these words made sense in this sentence

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

hbag posted:

"I've" is short for "I have" hth

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

hbag posted:

"liquid hbag" is presumably a reference to "liquid snake" which is a thing in metal gear solid games. l'enfants terribles i think are the bad guys or something in that. one of them had a british accent, i guess, and it wasn't liquid snake. idk i havent played any of them

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

wh

am i being loving duped
is there some online "make your own incredibly convincing mural" site
is hbag a common name

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

Achmed Jones posted:

"liquid hbag" is presumably a reference to "liquid snake" which is a thing in metal gear solid games. l'enfants terribles i think are the bad guys or something in that. one of them had a british accent, i guess, and it wasn't liquid snake. idk i havent played any of them

oh right yeah

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

hbag posted:

wh

am i being loving duped
is there some online "make your own incredibly convincing mural" site
is hbag a common name

i mean, it's really easy to see where someone who likes bags of heroin might get "hbag" for a tag. most any 3/4 letter tag has been put up at some point, you're just lucky that the person or people who are using yours are pretty good at what they do

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
skipping all weekend chat to say i experienced some monumental naps over the past five days holy poo poo

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

it's tuesday

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
yesterday was a holiday here

i took a nap

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
maybe more than one, i lost count

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
happy tuesday

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

envious of the nap-takers.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

hell. well at least i have a bunch of cool murals of my username even if they were probably intended for a Heroin Guy

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i have travel to the bay area in june for a couple summits. one for my team, one for my overall org, in the same week

well that's the last week of little jones's kindergarten, which sucks but ok i can handle that. but yesterday i found out there's a kindergarten celebration thing they're putting on, so i canceled my trip and re-booked to leave afterwards so i can see it. i figured, like, in ten years there's a real good chance i'll be like "gently caress i wish i had seen his kindergarten celebration" but unless i get fired for it, there's zero chance i'll regret missing a day of a work summit

anyway, i was kind of freaking out because the trip i canceled was marked non-refundable, and meant basically not going to one day of my team summit and doing the other day remotely. and i just kind of stomped all over the schedule they set and. i told my boss and she goes "cool, family stuff >>> work stuff, if you can't come at all that's fine too. besides it might get canceled cause of covid anyway"

cjs: i like my boss

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Achmed Jones posted:

i have travel to the bay area in june for a couple summits. one for my team, one for my overall org, in the same week

well that's the last week of little jones's kindergarten, which sucks but ok i can handle that. but yesterday i found out there's a kindergarten celebration thing they're putting on, so i canceled my trip and re-booked to leave afterwards so i can see it. i figured, like, in ten years there's a real good chance i'll be like "gently caress i wish i had seen his kindergarten celebration" but unless i get fired for it, there's zero chance i'll regret missing a day of a work summit

anyway, i was kind of freaking out because the trip i canceled was marked non-refundable, and meant basically not going to one day of my team summit and doing the other day remotely. and i just kind of stomped all over the schedule they set and. i told my boss and she goes "cool, family stuff >>> work stuff, if you can't come at all that's fine too. besides it might get canceled cause of covid anyway"

cjs: i like my boss

very nice

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?
cjs: something isn’t working in the test environment so I’m on mouse jiggle duty until they figure it out

lord fifth
Dec 26, 2019

LUCK ???
cjs: hello manager what is the charge code for going to the single bathroom stall where i get reception and playing on my phone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Captain Foo posted:

You should only compare your numbers to own previous numbers and not worry about what other folks are doing

when running I would constantly look at ultra runners whose per mile pace in a 100 mile race was 2x faster than my pace in a 10k