Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
worst thing about june
This poll is closed.
that god drat terrible glass animals song that 41 11.05%
only 30 days in which to trumo 75 20.22%
too hot 90 24.26%
amerikkka still exists 165 44.47%
Total: 243 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1531746408000368648

doesnt this make them a gang now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

even cops know better than to cooperate with cops

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

trump was th presdient

big facts

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

things are going to get increasingly bad until 2024, and then it’s gonna get waaaaaaay worse

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

tenderjerk posted:

new thread is off to just an astonishingly bad start

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

buckle up BABY

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Can't believe cops killed 19 kids.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

"getting this monkey off my back" - mixed media, 2022

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

What if there was no mass shooter and it was just the cops shooting each other

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

I think they might need more money

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

fuckin GOATs at not doing something goddam

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

The top left one is genuinely scary, imagine being stuck in a bathroom stall with tim pool

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
uvalde police dept motto: "we'd prefer not to"

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

four million a year is nothing, every taxpaying household in uvalde is gonna owe like ten grand in settlements over this little fuckup by uvalde's finest covid vectors

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Glumwheels posted:

I just want to go on record that I hate trump and I hope he strokes out in public and has an aneurism before I die so I can give one final “ha ha” and laugh about it in this thread.

Having a rough week so thinking about the future is helping

I only hope that Cumshitter presides over his Very Presidential wake.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

They're gonna disband the police department and throw them all in jail for not cooperating right?

Right?

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

even cops know better than to cooperate with cops

Lol

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Cap'n Crunch OOPS! All Lies!

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

bong

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
HOW THE gently caress IS IT JANUARY

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

DrPossum posted:

HOW THE gently caress IS IT JANUARY

The president (Tyump) makes such things possible.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

lmao what the actual gently caress

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Trump... is... FINISHED!

https://twitter.com/PoliticsInsider/status/1531299881427550208

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Just sitting here pressing "Run" all day on "Donald Trump nude painting"

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

bong

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

at least the image editor earned their paycheck with that one

someone should animate it

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Nancy Pelosi’s husband killed his older brother when he flipped his sports car in California — 65 years before he was arrested over the weekend and charged with drunk driving, newspaper clippings show.

Paul Pelosi was 16 when he crashed his car near San Mateo in the early hours of Feb. 22, 1957, the Daily Mail reported, citing a local news report from the time.

His brother, David Pelosi, 19, was likely strangled by a neck brace he had been wearing due to a previous neck fracture due to his brother's driving, according to the San Francisco Examiner report.

Paul, who suffered a broken collarbone in the wreck, called for help after breaking free from his car, the report said.
Highway Patrolman Thomas Ganley told the local outlet at the time that Paul said his older brother had urged him to slow down in the moments before the crash.

“This is a bad stretch — better slow down. Don't do this to me again,” David is said to have told his brother.

Paul told authorities he tried to shift gears and slow down, but lost control of his vehicle.

“The car veered across the road, bounced back from a small embankment, climbed 20 feet up another, spun around and somersaulted simultaneously and ended upside down on the shoulder with both youths underneath,” the local report said.

Paul’s older brother was pronounced dead after all his parts arrived at Mills Memorial Hospital in San Mateo.

The brothers had been out on a “joyride” at the time after Paul had picked up David from a girlfriend’s house, according to the report.

The patrolman said he planned to cite Paul for misdemeanor manslaughter, but the case never made it to court and the then-teen was exonerated by a coroner’s jury. The patrolman retired with honors and died peacefully in his sleep.

Details of the fatal wreck emerged in the wake of Paul’s arrest following his alleged drunken crash in Napa Valley on Saturday night.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Is Trump the food or the spatula? Either way lol great photo.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Second times a charm.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Beeftweeter posted:

jenkem june

praise “bob”

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Why are politicians always killing people with or in cars?

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Bethamphetamine posted:

His brother, David Pelosi, 19, was likely strangled by a neck brace he had been wearing due to a previous neck fracture due to his brother's driving, according to the San Francisco Examiner report.

holy poo poo dems are congenitally incapable of learning from experience

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

tldr

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

The meritocracy in action!

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
When I was gassing up in central Minnesota I saw someone flying a Confederate flag outside their house, and thought about how I'm working on a craft project of a big flag with thin polyester fabric to make it look like its on fire added, but how I would never actually fly it outside my house because I assume I would wake up with bullet holes in the windows. I guess I just think that people flying Confederate flags should have to live with that same fear. And I don't think they do!

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

AxGrap posted:

When I was gassing up in central Minnesota I saw someone flying a Confederate flag outside their house, and thought about how I'm working on a craft project of a big flag with thin polyester fabric to make it look like its on fire added, but how I would never actually fly it outside my house because I assume I would wake up with bullet holes in the windows. I guess I just think that people flying Confederate flags should have to live with that same fear. And I don't think they do!

i think you'll find a lot of them quite frequently fear for their lives

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

this looks like mike stoklosa lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!