Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

:thunk:

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1531746408000368648

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

ram dass in hell posted:

well, did you see the build back better fiasco? he's right

yea to be fair I do agree there's nothing HE can do

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

lol and i can not stress this enough, lmao

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

absolutely incredible

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Just an amazing clusterfuck at every step

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

there is no way they didn't shoot someone

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

So how many of those 19 kids did the police murder you think?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

How many kids did they kill?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

lol and i can not stress this enough, lmao

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Axetrain posted:

So how many of those 19 kids did the police murder you think?

directly? more than one.
indirectly? yes.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

coming soon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMZZ5lXZFMk

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
maybe the first handful of local cops massacred the kids during the initial attempt to breach and thats why they stalled so long til border patrol ignored them

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/HoustonChron/status/1531752412498866176?s=20&t=0bAbWGkVYfh7dzmSpkiDIA

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

there never was an active shooter the cops murdered all of them

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

mastershakeman posted:

maybe the first handful of local cops massacred the kids during the initial attempt to breach and thats why they stalled so long til border patrol ignored them

I think this is exactly what happened

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Excelzior posted:

there never was an active shooter the cops murdered all of them

I called this as possible within 5 minutes of the original 'we believe' line in that news conference

Mayday Cat
May 1, 2022

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

what's the lowest we can go here? maybe the cops shot some kids and then waited out until they'd be dead so there would be no witnesses.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

my belief is that the cops killed the teachers and at least most of the children

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

oh cool i'm not the only one with that thought

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

mastershakeman posted:

Yeah I've been thinking this too. They're cowards, but they also want to kill the bad guy and be heroes. So the obvious solution would be to blindly fire into the classroom.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I think this is exactly what happened
pretty sure we'd have some corroborating testimony if that were the case, settle down with the tinfoil

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mastershakeman posted:

aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

pretty sure we'd have some corroborating testimony if that were the case, settle down with the tinfoil

everyone who can corroborate the testimony is dead. convenient, right?

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

they took care of the witnesses

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1531755324276981762?s=20&t=0bAbWGkVYfh7dzmSpkiDIA

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

bedpan posted:

wouldnt it be just like this universe for that school to be one that received so much defense money it has a cctv system inside

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

mastershakeman posted:

is pepsi ok posted:

Yeah I've been thinking this too. They're cowards, but they also want to kill the bad guy and be heroes. So the obvious solution would be to blindly fire into the classroom.

Something that lots of people ignore about guns, including cops, is that you are not supposed to ever fire unless you know what is behind the thing you are shooting at. Wildly shooting into a classroom goes a step beyond.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

mastershakeman posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

i am harry posted:

wouldnt it be just like this universe for that school to be one that received so much defense money it has a cctv system inside

wouldnt it be just like this universe for that school to be one that received so much defense money it has a cctv system inside, but the cctv system had a convenient breakdown for 2 hours overlapping the entire event

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bedpan posted:

no

n-no. :crackping:

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Excelzior posted:

wouldnt it be just like this universe for that school to be one that received so much defense money it has a cctv system inside, but the cctv system had a convenient breakdown for 2 hours overlapping the entire event

noooooooooo

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

pretty sure you don't know what you're talking about or you wouldn't be getting all smug about corroborating testimony. Corroboration from who, genius?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

zero political instincts whatsoever

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

bedpan posted:

"call out if you need help"

"help!"

*bang*

Mayday Cat
May 1, 2022

by sebmojo

i am harry posted:

i mean, thats how they caught them lying about the door being left open, so a camera system absolutely exists

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

can i get an over/under on the number of kids the uvalde pd killed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

this also came out (or at least reported by cnn) today.............. seems like only a matter of time til there's some kind of confirmation

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1531669070696816641