Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
worst thing about june
This poll is closed.
that god drat terrible glass animals song that 41 11.05%
only 30 days in which to trumo 75 20.22%
too hot 90 24.26%
amerikkka still exists 165 44.47%
Total: 243 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Dophin ate Hartons child and he's distraught. He went to the car where Dophin and himself were. Dophin isn't there. He's probably eaten Hartons kid. Harton's screaming his head off. The dogs are barking. The dogs are barking. The dogs are barking." "What dogs?" "Hartons dogs. Dophin's dogs." "Dophin's dogs are barking?" "Hartons dogs are barking." "Oh. You want me to go over there?" "I want you to go over there, now." "Now? Right now?" "Now. Before Harton gets here. I want you to go over there." "Who's going to watch your dogs?" "They're at the neighbor's." "But, the neighbor's got a dog." "I'll take care of it." "I don't know if I should—" "I don't want to wait any longer. If I don't go over there now, I'm afraid he's going to kill me." "I don't know if I should—" "Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

lol i love how you can tell the one dead center is pulling from a william blake painting

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

lmao what was the input

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!
Trump boobs

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1531647849599057921

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

RandomBlue posted:

this is the worst tumpr thread I've every seen.

diminishing returns

wut

wut

beautiful!

Rubellavator posted:

this thing is absolutely amazing

it really is

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
Buddykins called his latina girlfriend.

"Hola mi amor," he whispered from the darkness of the call.

"Oh no," she whispered, brushing her lips across the phone, "I think he just went to the bathroom. He was pissing all night."

"Oh man, you are a professional at these things."

"Mmm, mmm."

"Will I hear his pee while he's on the phone?"

"No, no, you'll just hear him in the background."

"Oh good," Buddykins said, "because I'm dying to see the look on his face."

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Really looking forward to this loser expiring.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Mayor Dave posted:

Donald Trump was mad that everyone kept laughing at his weird toadstool penis, so he went to the doctor. The doctor said he was fine.

"I don't know what's wrong with him," the doctor said. "He's got a big dick. I can't figure it out."

Trump was disappointed. "I've been looking for years for a doctor who can tell me what's wrong with my dick," he said. "Now, here's a doctor who can't tell me what's wrong with my dick. I'm going to have to look elsewhere for answers."

Trump left the doctor's office and looked for answers. He looked for answers at the library.

President Donald J. Trump found himself in a panic. "Pills, you gotta help me," he said — the president would refer to any medical staffer as "pills" — Melania is going to be in the bedroom tonight. "I need, you know, the hard, the hard candy. The stuff that makes you, you know, like, hard. Hard like a soda can."

The White House physician, Dr. Ronny Jackson, had just left the Oval Office, where he'd been discussing the president's health with Trump. "I don't know what he's talking about," Jackson told me. "He's talking about his diet."

The president was talking about his diet. "He's a good eater," Jackson said. "He eats a lot of steak. He eats a lot of hamburgers. He eats a lot of pizza. He eats a lot of chicken. He eats a lot of ribs. He eats a lot of fish. He eats a lot of salads. He eats a lot of vegetables. He eats a lot of pasta. He eats a lot of French fries. He eats a lot of ice cream. He eats a lot of French toast. He eats a lot of bacon. He eats a lot of ice cream. He eats a lot of pancakes. He eats a lot of pancakes. He eats a lot of waffles. He eats a lot of waffles.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

next do trump and schnorkles

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
To be fair to Elon, why did anyone ever think he was familiar with computer programming and coding?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/DougJBalloon/status/1531776902574358528

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

computer generate an elon aphex twin

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
:negative:

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

I won't be posting in this thread until June, thanks

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Red Baron posted:

FRANK HERBERT’S

TRUMP
TRUMP MESSIAH
CHILDREN OF TRUMP
GOD EMPEROR TRUMP
HERETICS OF TRUMP
CHAPTERHOUSE: TRUMP

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Asproigerosis posted:

To be fair to Elon, why did anyone ever think he was familiar with computer programming and coding?

excellent pr instincts

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

tinstaach posted:

TRUMP TRUMP

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

CaptainBeefart posted:

his life's goal is to die on Mars.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

tinstaach posted:

I'll only be posting in the bespoke and original pisssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss ssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss thread tyvm

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Trump boobs

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

quote:

November 22, 1963. The day the President of the United States, John F. Kennedy, was shot in Dallas, Texas. I remember exactly where I was that day. I was living in Washington D.C. at the time, and I remember being glued to the TV, watching it all unfold. I was 14 years old at the time and my world was forever changed.

I’m sure that many of you have read or heard of Jack Ruby, the man who killed Lee Harvey Oswald. But do you really know what happened? Was he just a psychotic, heartless killer, or did he have some sort of political motive?

Jack Ruby was born into a wealthy Jewish family in Russia. His father was a successful businessman who worked for the Czar. He was a very strict man, but Jack was an outgoing, fun-loving child. He was the kind of kid that no one ever wanted to make fun of. He was the first one to stand up to bullies, the first one to speak up for a friend, and the first one to protect someone who was weaker than himself.

He was also a bit of a prankster. When he was 10 years old, he gave his friend a good scare by jumping out of a tree with a knife. The friend thought it was Jack who had jumped out and attacked him, and he stabbed him in the leg. When Jack found out what happened, he took the friend’s family’s horse and saddled it, then rode it to a police station to tell them what happened.

As he grew up, Jack continued to be a prankster. At 17, he was arrested for throwing a rock through the window of a car and was given two years in jail. He was released after serving six months.

He met Lee Harvey Oswald, another prankster, at the Russian River in California.

One of the sample prompts was abt the JFK assassination so I'm messing adjacent to that and I just cannot stop laughing at "Lee Harvey Oswald, another prankster"

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

tinstaach posted:

yet another autoban. Mods make sure you don't miss trhis one.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Consummate Professional posted:

computer generate an elon aphex twin

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Asproigerosis posted:

coded paypal from scratch by himself

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

tinstaach posted:

your welcome

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

his life's goal is to die on Mars.

Closest he'll get is a Mars Bar exec's island.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

CaptainBeefart posted:

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

next do trump and schnorkles

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Spaced God posted:

"Lee Harvey Oswald, another prankster"

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Asproigerosis posted:

Because that's what he wanted Tesla fans to think.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

:hai:

:stare:

omg

Rubellavator posted:

I took the day off and this is what I've decided to do with it

this.... is beautiful

BONGHITZ posted:

live, laugh, anime

:hai:

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I would be surprised if he's ever rode in a Tesla tbh

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

How a Delta Air Lines Executive Spends His Sundays:

Ryan Marzullo is a frequent user of the SkyMiles frequent flyer program. He has 1.7 million miles with the airline, and he regularly uses them to book award tickets and to fund international travel. He spends between $20,000 and $40,000 a year on airfare, a trip for a friend’s wedding that cost $14,000, and a 1,200-mile-long round-trip journey from Sacramento to Las Vegas. But Marzullo has a better idea of how he’ll be using miles than how to rack up the most miles.

:laffo:

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFFSp-9uY2g

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://i.imgur.com/ne17KFn.mp4