Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
worst thing about june
This poll is closed.
that god drat terrible glass animals song that 41 11.05%
only 30 days in which to trumo 75 20.22%
too hot 90 24.26%
amerikkka still exists 165 44.47%
Total: 243 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

On Wednesday, CNN reported that investigators on the House Select Committee investigating the January 6 Capitol insurrection have notified Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) that they do not accept his reasoning for resisting their subpoena and expect him to comply — but will give him extra time to do so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjgFDOP3CsA

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Hatebag posted:

Try turning it on

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
testing
https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/108390810494326980

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

👍

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I mean, everyone who was already paying attention knew what happened. Nothing was done or will be done about it, guaranteeing that they do it again until it succeeds.

Steve Bannon's out there recruiting people to work at the polls in Democratic leaning areas and deliberately gently caress their jobs up to prevent certification. It's all in the open, and no one's doing anything about any of it. The system is too ineffectual to save itself at this point.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Hatebag posted:

Try turning it on

:mad:

Apr 7, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

On Wednesday, CNN reported that investigators on the House Select Committee investigating the January 6 Capitol insurrection have notified Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) that they do not accept his reasoning for resisting their subpoena and expect him to comply — but will give him extra time to do so.

lol just drag him in

every member of that committee is going to prison or worse once the GOP takes control. you already crossed the rubicon. do your loving job

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I never watched x-files

It's very good, a lot of good Sci-Fi, a lot of good horror, the comedy is very good especially in season 5. There are a lot of misses especially when they are doing big story arc episodes, but I would still recommend it to anyone.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Korean Boomhauer posted:

i woke up and this was on my computer screen

lmao owned

Apr 7, 2003

I already watched all the good television, everything is just a remake or star wars or comic books now, no reason to watch anything new.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

cheese, bro

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

so this is what, like the 4th time it's been literally, explicitly laid out by a federal court?

i'm sure the consequences will be just as severe this time

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

I already watched all the good television,

weird, ive never seen you bring up anime once

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.

I already watched all the good television, everything is just a remake or star wars or comic books now, no reason to watch anything new.

Watch Barry on HBO. It's really good.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

tenderjerk posted:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

did u kno it's a conflict of interest for the sitting vp to count votes for himself? better tell all the two term presidents and vps in history they were doing it wrong

Apr 7, 2003

Beeftweeter posted:

so this is what, like the 4th time it's been literally, explicitly laid out by a federal court?

i'm sure the consequences will be just as severe this time

Anyone who has ever posted in this thread knew exactly what happened on 1/6 when Roger Stone was hanging out with Oathkeeper guys, or when Trump told people at his rally to "go to the capitol and fight like hell," or when Boebert was live-tweeting the whereabouts of the Speaker of the House while rioters broke into the building.

You can be sure everyone in Congress knows too, they're just too ineffectual to save themselves.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Another Bill posted:

watch Barry and try to guess where the plot will go. you can't, it's impossible

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Anyone who has ever posted in this thread knew exactly what happened on 1/6 when Roger Stone was hanging out with Oathkeeper guys, or when Trump told people at his rally to "go to the capitol and fight like hell," or when Boebert was live-tweeting the whereabouts of the Speaker of the House while rioters broke into the building.

You can be sure everyone in Congress knows too, they're just too ineffectual to save themselves.

this is why tv shows are better than politics

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
https://youtu.be/6fA9sJ3LBwg

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

Another Bill posted:

I want a noho hank spinoff so badly

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
i dont even own a tv :smug::smug::smug::smug::smug:

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

tenderjerk posted:

bullshit he bought elfen lied and showed us for some reason

yes, i do hate that i have an encyclopedic knowledge of things like this

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
t......v ? oh, you mean the idiot box???

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

CODChimera posted:

Season 3 has been so loving weird lol

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Sherbert Hoover posted:

bullshit he bought elfen lied and showed us for some reason

yes, i do hate that i have an encyclopedic knowledge of things like this

oh yeah lmfao that was really funny

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

lol just drag him in

every member of that committee is going to prison or worse once the GOP takes control. you already crossed the rubicon. do your loving job

Ever heard of the Vichy French? Or Vidkun Quislng? They are entirely captive to their millions or billions. They will do whatever is necessary to protect those investments.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
just watch nature documentaries, up to and including Prehistoric Planet

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Korean Boomhauer posted:

yes you do. you know that picture of the big ol fat guy on your wall? there should be a button along the bottom

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Isn't this that antisemitic hand gesture that French comedian does?

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Watch the movie massacre mafia style, it has quite possibly the best/worst opening scene I have ever witnessed

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Sherbert Hoover posted:

yes you do. you know that picture of the big ol fat guy on your wall? there should be a button along the bottom

i just see a beautiful, handsome, goat. maybe the fat guy is on ur end?????

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Korean Boomhauer posted:

t......v ? oh, you mean the idiot box???

that's the computer

Apr 7, 2003

petit choux posted:

Ever heard of the Vichy French? Or Vidkun Quislng? They are entirely captive to their millions or billions. They will do whatever is necessary to protect those investments.

The 'lock her up' chants aren't for show, once the Republicans are assured they have power firmly in hand in perpetuity they're going to start imprisoning these people or worse because the base will demand it. The Pelosis or Schumers of the world are delusional if they think their money will save them.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.

CODChimera posted:

I love that Bill Hader said in an interview this week that the last two episodes of the season are going to get really dark Like, really? What the gently caress have we been watching so far.

Apr 7, 2003

Korean Boomhauer posted:

no one does anymore, they watch their star wars dog food on a tablet

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Ben Nerevarine posted:

just watch nature documentaries, up to and including Prehistoric Planet

i tried to watch that but my tv can't output sound to speakers on this and specifically only this show on appleTV :thumbsup:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

CODChimera posted:

this is why tv shows are better than politics

Nice post/AV combo there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

goth smoking cloves posted:

Season 3 has been so loving weird lol

Does he go back to being called Barack in season 3?