Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
worst thing about june
This poll is closed.
that god drat terrible glass animals song that 41 11.05%
only 30 days in which to trumo 75 20.22%
too hot 90 24.26%
amerikkka still exists 165 44.47%
Total: 243 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

TotalHell posted:

hell yeah

also Dinotopia

I’m surprised that didn’t get a “too woke” callout either. talking dinosaurs (satan) in a communist utopia (also satan)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Hatebag posted:

This one it looks like the artist may have one eye and one finger but they did their best

loved this show

of course the only character with feathers was the sexy lady dinosaur

stupid sexy dinos

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
*cher-ishly*

do you belieeeeeve in love after trump?
i can feel something inside me pmurt
i really don't think you trump enough, no

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
here's my dinosaur story Buddykins:

when lurker was about 5 or 6 there was a home-school Spanish "class" (not really) and the "teacher" started an activity to learn Spanish words for colors, and as a prop she had a box of plastic dinosaurs.

She got some kids to sit in a circle and took out a plastic dimetrodon, and asked "What color is this dinosaur?"

lurker: "That is not a dinosaur. That is a synapsid reptile from the Permian, when there were no dinosaurs anywhere."

She then got out a pterodactyl. "OK What color is this dinosaur?"

lurker: "That is not a dinosaur. They were reptiles and the lived in the Mesozoic but they were not dinosaurs."

She then got out a black plastic T-Rex. "OK What color is this dinosaur?"

lurker: "Black is not a color."

"Does anybody else want to participate in this activity?"

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
that’s pretty :goonsay:

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Memphis is a weird town. their is like one street that's three blocks long that is the tourist spot, And everything else including Elvis' Graceland is a dump.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

emfive posted:

when lurker was about 5 or 6 there was a home-school Spanish "class" (not really) and the "teacher" started an activity to learn Spanish words for colors, and as a prop she had a box of plastic dinosaurs.

She got some kids to sit in a circle and took out a plastic dimetrodon, and asked "What color is this dinosaur?"

lurker: "That is not a dinosaur. That is a synapsid reptile from the Permian, when there were no dinosaurs anywhere."

lurker: "That is not a dinosaur. They were reptiles and the lived in the Mesozoic but they were not dinosaurs."

Lol

Teacher: dios mio

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Nobody likes a smartass, Lurker

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/USMC/status/1531994393950953472

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

AxGrap posted:

Lucky I don't bring my computers in for repairs, I just try to fix them myself and destroy them. :cool:

lol that there are goons dont know how to fix computers after decades of internet use

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Nobody likes a smartass, Lurker

:justpost:

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

emfive posted:

I haven't seen too many x-files episodes but that one was so good that it made me want to not risk watching other ones that might disappoint me

If you liked that have a little treat and watch the whole season. I think the showrunner or at least main writer for the season was the guy that made breaking bad.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
when i was in college James Gurney came to speak to us and i asked him why Dinotopia never had like ranks of armored dino lancers charging at each other etc. because that's what we all wanted to see when we were kids, and my question made him look sad.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Feral Integral posted:

lol that there are goons dont know how to fix computers after decades of internet use

They are glueing these laptops together these days! Soldering the ram in! gently caress!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Red Baron posted:

that’s pretty :goonsay:

it should come as no surprise that she has an account A Gin Palace, which is itself extremely :goonsay:, it's a WW1 British navy "joke"

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Feral Integral posted:

Young people now were brought up on tablets and smartphones and don't know how to use computers lmao

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the robot named bender likes to drink , but also bend

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

emfive posted:

lol

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

instead of dinosaur say “bird “

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Hatebag posted:

This is how dinosaurs used to look until the woke libs ruined them:

Oh wow this is the poo poo. I think you just poked 4-year-old me and he just woke up.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

being right for the wrong reasons is still wrong

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
there's a new Attenborough BBC nature doc series with CGI dinos and it owns

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
trumposaurus rex

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
they should make dinosaurs real again and then have them destroy every human

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

PFTs David Attenborough but on a recent CBB was really good

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the milk machine posted:

they are real

right now

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Joementum posted:

OH YEh??m?m?m?m

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
I am a.) Not gonna give a repair person $300 to solder a $400 computers power connection and b.) Not very good at soldering!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

it's funny that Trump calls everything he doesn't like 'woke' now and I wonder if he's sent a steak back for being 'woke'

I'm really stoned RN but when you said sent a steak back I suddenly had this pic of this Terminator materializing in the parking lot but it's a Trump steak, just trying to wrap my head around the ramifications here.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

AARD VARKMAN posted:

OH YEh??m?m?m?m

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnoNeMlNeD0

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Feral Integral posted:

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Sherbert Hoover posted:

when i was in college James Gurney came to speak to us and i asked him why Dinotopia never had like ranks of armored dino lancers charging at each other etc. because that's what we all wanted to see when we were kids, and my question made him look sad.

total aside but James Gurney has a pretty active YouTube channel, the guy is truly a master artist

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://mobile.twitter.com/elonmusk...00%2Fframe.html

goddamn it's gonna be great when Elon dies in one his deathtraps lol

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Ben Nerevarine posted:

total aside but James Gurney has a pretty active YouTube channel, the guy is truly a master artist

:hai:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Trup

Apr 7, 2003

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

the milk machine posted:

So long as cowboys can ride them I'm okay w it

Apr 7, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Joementum posted:

https://twitter.com/paleokrahl/status/1514546549505896451?s=21&t=asqLkZpm6yXjUcrmdWLHiw