Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
worst thing about june
This poll is closed.
that god drat terrible glass animals song that 41 11.05%
only 30 days in which to trumo 75 20.22%
too hot 90 24.26%
amerikkka still exists 165 44.47%
Total: 243 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Instead of razing schools, we need to start raising kids right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

gregday posted:

i literally have no idea what the depp heard thing is about and no one can make me learn

i constantly see former gamergater types falling over themselves to defend Depp's honor on reddit and imgur

they probably see this as the latest recruitment opportunity

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Durf posted:

i constantly see former gamergater types falling over themselves to defend Depp's honor on reddit and imgur

they probably see this as the latest recruitment opportunity

Daily Wire pumped a lot of money into it so yeah it’s weird Bannon loser recruitment kind of poo poo

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Hatebag posted:

Instead of razing schools, we need to start raising kids right

hm no that sounds hard

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

kaleedity posted:

lmao i guess they're bulldozing robbs elementary

They should bulldoze the whole country imo

Vishass
Feb 1, 2004

gregday posted:

i literally have no idea what the depp heard thing is about and no one can make me learn

A rich, popular man who beats women is going to silence a woman he beat even though the courts already said he beats women.

Even if she wins this case, he's loving demolished her in the public eye.

He also has an other lawsuit coming up for hitting a guy. It's like his 3rd for that kind of thing?

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Does any of the Depp Heard trial make puns about her last name? Bc I can't think of any but imagine there is an opportunity

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:moonrio:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

anyway I'm sure the Dems' advance plan for "huh, it turns out that not one voter in the entire country voted for a Dem candidate this year" will be just as robust as their advance plan for Roe being overturned

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
The worst takes about women imaginable are just around the corner.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

AxGrap posted:

Does any of the Depp Heard trial make puns about her last name? Bc I can't think of any but imagine there is an opportunity

have you Heard the news? the Depps of his Deppravity knows no bounds

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Amber should start up a boutique wine store. Call it "Heard through the grapevine"

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

DesertIslandHermit posted:

The worst takes about women imaginable are just around the corner.

Allow me to start:

Hillary will beat Trump in 2024

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

I can’t imagine people crowding to Pirates of the Caribbean 6 to own the internet person they thought up in their head. I don’t think 4 and 5 will ever get that vindication like people are doing with 2 and 3.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
the gay pirate show on hbo max got renewed for a second season so thats p neat

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
the BTS boys start doing their signature break dancing (? i've never seen BTS) in the oval office and biden becomes entangled in their legs

no one can look away as he is pulled, screaming, into the whirling and jumping and spinning of the BTS Dance. soon, his screams give way to gurgles, and then nothing at all, only the biggest BTS hit song blaring from an iPhone 7.

the men continue their dance, grinning from ear to ear but with no glee in their eyes. streaks of red spread across the floor. a comms assistant vomits in a potted plant.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Johnny Depp will continue to work and Disney absolutely will rehire him when this trial is over. Amber who

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Schmoe Cwead posted:

the gay pirate show on hbo max got renewed for a second season so thats p neat

Oh hell yeah

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
what can I say? I’m an Amber Head. she’s pooped on the bed of my heart

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

the milk machine posted:

the BTS boys start doing their signature break dancing (? i've never seen BTS) in the oval office and biden becomes entangled in their legs

no one can look away as he is pulled, screaming, into the whirling and jumping and spinning of the BTS Dance. soon, his screams give way to gurgles, and then nothing at all, only the biggest BTS hit song blaring from an iPhone 7.

the men continue their dance, grinning from ear to ear but with no glee in their eyes. streaks of red spread across the floor. a comms assistant vomits in a potted plant.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Nonsense posted:

Johnny Depp will continue to work and Disney absolutely will rehire him when this trial is over. Amber who

Depp in the MCU by 2024. It worked for Renner.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

glip and p-root are my favorite bts members

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

the milk machine posted:

the BTS boys keep dancing, looking more and more tired, but they don't slow down or stop, because they have to get their story out first.

the BTS boys sing the final lyrics, and they are about to launch into the next verse when a comms assistant emerges from a closet and screams. she points at the BTS boys, and at the president.

he's gone.

the comms assistant keeps screaming, and the BTS boys continue to dance. the comms assistant is grabbed by the collar, and the BTS boys continue to dance. the comms assistant keeps screaming, and the BTS boys keep dancing.

soon, the comms assistant is dragged from the oval office and tossed into a closet.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Space Jam posted:

glip and p-root are my favorite bts members

shut up

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

WrasslorMonkey posted:

lol, I am not good at anime so my first guess was Trump Fist of the North Star

:yooge: JUST THE STRONGEST MOST BEAUTIFUL MEN YOUVE EVER SEEN IN YOUR LIFE, CAME UP TO ME WITH TEARS IN THEIR EYES, SAYING "SIR, THANK YOU FOR PERFORMING HOKUTO SHINKEN ON THE TEMPLES OF MY SKULL,"

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

gregday posted:

she said you beat me he lost movie deals he said we both beat each other and I'm suing you

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

no small sacrifices just small children

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

I was back at school just before covid. One of the bleakest things I saw was a 1st year fine arts project where students were to draw a self portrait that would include all the things that were most important to them. It was pretty open to interpretation, and was really meant as a warm-up exercise at the start of the term. Almost every single drawing that the class submitted was just nothing but brand logos. Consumerism/capitalism has totally colonized the people's sense of self-identity.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Remembering when IGN made a Death Stranding video on how to kill the enemies called BTs and they changed the title due to mad K-pop fans lol

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

goth smoking cloves posted:

The party of drunk driving

finally, Felix Biederman is brought back into the fold

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

CaptainBeefart posted:

It's basically that IASIP who pooped the bed episode

that’s probably the most accurate description

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

I always figured if you asked these people straight up if the lives of children are worth less than a gun they'd balk at answering and it would be a bridge too far.

turns out I'm an idiot.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

CaptainBeefart posted:

It's basically that IASIP who pooped the bed episode

That's pretty much my favorite episode

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/Mike_Hixenbaugh/status/1532016486591643649

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/janusrose/status/1532061468094615552

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

this is breaking my brain. I may have to log off for the day. Fare thee well

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

buried lede is that the guy thinks he's a medium who can get casket tips from the dead

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

Iron Crowned posted:

That's pretty much my favorite episode

I thought the episode felt a little weak for the season it premiered but dee falling down from shoes that dont fit and slamming her head in the car door is burned into the "funny things you can't ever forget" part of my brain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006