Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
If we all wake up one morning and we’re suffering from late stage radiation poisoning, that will be the sign that the show got re-upped for a third season.

Praise Sol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

They are not bringing back this show ffs. All the kids are something like 40 by now with a bald spot, how would that even work

Sock The Great
Oct 1, 2006

It's Lonely At The Top. But It's Comforting To Look Down Upon Everyone At The Bottom
Grimey Drawer

GABA ghoul posted:

They are not bringing back this show ffs. All the kids are something like 40 by now with a bald spot, how would that even work

That''s just them devolving.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Everyone saying they're definitely not bringing it back isn't allowed to watch it once it does come back

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

GABA ghoul posted:

Sock The Great posted:

That''s just them devolving.

:hai:

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Still no news about the future of this show.

Sol has seemingly abandoned us all.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Keep the faith, Gonz, Sol will provide!
my children immediately get eaten by an acid mermaid

lynch_69
Jan 21, 2001

I'm hoping for at least a comic book telling the rest of the story.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

lynch_69 posted:

I'm hoping for at least a comic book telling the rest of the story.

Footage has leaked of the editor reading the script for the first issue:

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
It would geinuely be great if the third season starts with a surprise reveal where the real Earth humans show up and go "hey why are you on the super lovely biotechnology hell world run by the evil AI? Didn't you read all the warnings? Mithras? Huh that should been 'mistake' in your language, our bad"

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?

Gonz posted:

Still no news about the future of this show.

Sol has seemingly abandoned us all.
I found a hole in a cliff while hiking and stuck my arm in.

Didn’t hear anything from Sol or anything.

Not looking good.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

when this gets renewed im gonna give myself a Sol haircut

General Battuta
Feb 7, 2011

This is how you communicate with a fellow intelligence: you hurt it, you keep on hurting it, until you can distinguish the posts from the screams.
At least the show ended on the perfect line.

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN
The twist ending is that it all takes place inside a bottle of Hennessy.

Sock The Great
Oct 1, 2006

It's Lonely At The Top. But It's Comforting To Look Down Upon Everyone At The Bottom
Grimey Drawer
Hope is not dead for our Milksnake Mommy. HBO just announced a second season of Our Flag Means Death, which also received no attention at the upfronts last month.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

Pascallion posted:

I found a hole in a cliff while hiking and stuck my arm in.

Didn’t hear anything from Sol or anything.

Not looking good.

No one can say you haven't done your part. :hai:

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Sock The Great posted:

Hope is not dead for our Milksnake Mommy. HBO just announced a second season of Our Flag Means Death, which also received no attention at the upfronts last month.
They waited until pride month for OFMD, maybe there's a milksnake mommy or ai appreciation day upcoming?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Allow an AI to procedurally generate a third season.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Gonz posted:

There's no way it could produce anything close to the batshit insanity the human writers have come up with so far.

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

I wish I had a sister like my big strong Daddy :(
Every time there's a new post and it's not a renewal confirmation i get sadder.

And now i'm part of the problem.

DrThief
Jan 6, 2001

Gonz posted:

Isn't that what Netflix does for about 90% of their shows now?

I wish Netflix writers/producers/directors did more drugs.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I'm all for more drug shows being made but nobody seems to even have watched this one so I'm kinda not getting my hopes up. It's murder mystery and superhero shows all the way down now until AI becomes good enough to create a season of milksnake mommy content for $5k in GPU rent time

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

We just need a billionaire RbW fan to fund the next 3 seasons (supposedly a 5 season show plan?). There has to be one out there. Someone get Bezos to check this show out

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Scrotum Modem posted:

We just need a billionaire RbW fan to fund the next 3 seasons (supposedly a 5 season show plan?). There has to be one out there. Someone get Bezos to check this show out

Unfortunately there's only one billionaire so coked out he would maybe finance this, and you really don't want him to have anything to do with this show.

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

gschmidl posted:

Unfortunately there's only one billionaire so coked out he would maybe finance this, and you really don't want him to have anything to do with this show.

Season 3 of Raised By Wolves will no longer recognise the age of consent on Keppler-22B.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Billionaire investor: “So when are we bringing back doom helmet guy? He had some forward thinking ideas!”

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Don't worry friends, I'm already working on generating season 3 using dall-e mini. Here are some teaser of what's gonna happen

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

GABA ghoul posted:

Don't worry friends, I'm already working on generating season 3 using dall-e mini. Here are some teaser of what's gonna happen

looks legit but where's the milk.

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN
I”m just gonna post it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ruuTs134k

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

uber_stoat posted:

looks legit but where's the milk.

I didn't want to spoil the end of episode 1 but here you go

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

GABA ghoul posted:

I didn't want to spoil the end of episode 1 but here you go

*nods sagely*

Yes. This checks out.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

In the event this show does get re-upped, i’d imagine that there’s probably going to be a minimum of a hundred new posts in the first few hours after an announcement. People jumping up and down and leaping all around, high fiving each other and sticking their arms in mysterious dodecahedron holes and whatnot.

There will be much praising of Sol on that day, let me tell you h’what.

Anza Borrego
Feb 11, 2005

Ovis canadensis nelsoni

I’ve never seen this before and I’d really like to know what the marketing people at Hennessy used to justify this. Very much on brand for Ridley.

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013
https://twitter.com/Abzybabzy/status/1532625626976378881

As predicted, this show's been cancelled by Warner Bros. Discovery. Ridley Scott's production company is shopping the show around to other channels, but we'll see how that goes.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Father can't die like that, he's too robust a service model and he will return steadfast as ever :pray:

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

just tell me what i have to do

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

*dejectedly shambles into the acid ocean*

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

pour a cup of milk out for mother and father