Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Thanks. I'll go with those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Pixel Dan got ahold of the new Leech figure

https://youtu.be/xclKtT3cghI

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
So I grabbed those two "Gokus" from Joe Fisto, and I thinking about how I missed the updated Broly from the new movie. A little frustrated, but whatever, I missed it.

Then of loving course today BBTS sends it's newsletter, and "New Arrivals", he's loving in the newsletter. So of course my impulsive rear end grabs him, and then decides to ship my pile of loot, which contains only a Hero Quest expansion that wasn't included in the Hasbro Pulse release. :sigh:

I still have to put in that $200 Trolls order to Store Horseman too.

Side note, today I got diagnosed with ADHD and CBT, which would explain a lot...

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I don't mean to shame but I don't know if cock and ball torture is something to admit to in the toy thread.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Aphrodite posted:

I don't mean to shame but I don't know if cock and ball torture is something to admit to in the toy thread.

I mean if it's serious enough to be medically diagnosed, it can't hurt to mention

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

ADHD is a bitch and I hate it and it’s ruined my life lmao

But I’m workin on it

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
Hasbro announced a Black Series Aayla Secura today. I preordered one because she's cool.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
I sold all my previous Black Series AOTC Jedi and I kinda regret it, but I grabbed Aayla anyway.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Drowning Rabbit posted:

So I grabbed those two "Gokus" from Joe Fisto, and I thinking about how I missed the updated Broly from the new movie. A little frustrated, but whatever, I missed it.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/84451

That one?

Shiroc posted:

Hasbro announced a Black Series Aayla Secura today. I preordered one because she's cool.

Even the clones felt bad for killing her. Everyone liked her.

Some liked her more before they gave her a breast reduction toywise.

Yes that was a thing.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Spidey Classics Rhino arrived today and the card is HUGE. He won’t live on it forever though.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

That would be it. I have the original Broly that was, I think from SDCC(?), the one from the old movies. I missed this version. Unless there was only a black hair version previously and I'm misremembering.

Of note, CBT is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in this case, to the kind of help I need to get apparently.

On the topic of ADHD as for a moment, it's a little relieving to have a realization of why my mind kind of goes into these obsessions with extreme focus on certain things, which feed into a collecting desire, then moves on relatively quickly.

I've kept mostly to collecting TMNT recently, but I've been collecting DBZ for years, falling off from buying every Figuarts figure released a couple of years ago.

It becomes obsessive to try and get everything all at once, and had been a real trial to keep in check. Having a real reason for it other than just thinking I'm weird is a good thing I think?

Seeing Rhino post about his MotU stuff is how I used to think about DBZ, then more recently it was turtles. I had previously looked at G.I. Joe with the classified line, but luckily couldn't even find it anywhere before that passed. I still have random figures that I always love that I've acquired, but some are just silly to me now.

I picked up the sideshow Destro and Baroness to go with my Cobra Commander here off this thread, and I don't think I'll ever sell those.

But other stuff like DBZ statues or older stuff than that, I need to take pictures of and offer up here. Maybe that will be a goal for tomorrow, it is late and I'm exhausted from a draining day.

E: lots of autocorrect fixing. Stupid phone posting.

Drowning Rabbit fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Jun 2, 2022

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

https://twitter.com/nodumper/status/1532063989139533824?s=21&t=5M9HCLXs6bGDZffunXowPQ

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

THANKS OBAMA

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

CelticPredator posted:

ADHD is a bitch and I hate it and it’s ruined my life lmao

But I’m workin on it

I'm trying to find a local psych so I can pursue private diagnosis. Can't have a conversation without going all over the loving map, have difficulty concentrating on anything, and I make simple mistakes on things I've done countless times before. I love baking and cooking, and following recipes is a challenge.

Good on you for working on your stuff.

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook
Uugggh why does a WWE / MOTU crossover exist and why does this one come with a dildo? At least he has a suitable expression on his face.

MADNESS alright - it's ribbed AND flared!

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013
Are there any known images of this item?
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/191301
He-Man and The Masters of the Universe Sorceress and Vehicle

quote:

From the new He-Man and the Masters of the Universe animated series comes a new figure and vehicle of Sorceress! She stands about 5.50 inches tall and comes with his Skysled that features functional spinning wheels.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Red Rox posted:

Uugggh why does a WWE / MOTU crossover exist and why does this one come with a dildo? At least he has a suitable expression on his face.

sir, that is a mace

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Anything can be a dildo if you're brave enough

Also unrelated unless you are brave enough, Godzilla Ultimates Wave 2 tomorrow

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
The store where I got Kirby last week had the Short King Goku. I decided to get him after seeing him in person.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Red Rox posted:

I can imagine macho man doing a spot for the show and just going "OH YEAHHH THIS IS GOIN' INTO YOUR BUTT, BROTHER!👉👉 I'M GONNA SNAP YOU LIKE A SLIM JIM!"

MarxCarl
Jul 18, 2003

doingitwrong posted:

Are there any known images of this item?
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/191301
He-Man and The Masters of the Universe Sorceress and Vehicle

Think this is it
https://www.instagram.com/p/CeJKAGtMLq-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

MarxCarl fucked around with this message at 12:50 on Jun 2, 2022

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
I'll spin it for you quick...
If anyone still wanted a Rey or SHEEV lightsaber, you may want to hit up hasbro pulse quickly. 40% off.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Goddamnit.

Now I AM THE SENATE!

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

SpikeMcclane posted:

If anyone still wanted a Rey or SHEEV lightsaber, you may want to hit up hasbro pulse quickly. 40% off.

Son of a BITCH I just loving bought one at full price. God damnit.

What is GameStop’s return policy like?

Edit— initiated a return to GameStop, re-ordered from Pulse.

Xenomrph fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Jun 2, 2022

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The 1/6 Power Rangers 6 pack is also in the sale.

Brings it down to like $350.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Aphrodite posted:

The 1/6 Power Rangers 6 pack is also in the sale.

Brings it down to like $350.

That’s tempting…

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
Aw, I would totally go for The Senate! but it’s not available over here, just Rey’s (ew, yellow) and the Darksaber (already sold out). Oh and Leia’s, which is gorgeous but full price, pretty much the only thing *not* in the sale, boo.

I then thought about trying to pick up the rest of the What If wave (I only wanted Peggy) purely for Uatu but only a couple of them were on offer too. Never mind, it’s more cash I can put towards the Mafex Mulletman instead.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Sentinel Red posted:

Aw, I would totally go for The Senate! but it’s not available over here, just Rey’s (ew, yellow) and the Darksaber (already sold out). Oh and Leia’s, which is gorgeous but full price, pretty much the only thing *not* in the sale, boo.

I then thought about trying to pick up the rest of the What If wave (I only wanted Peggy) purely for Uatu but only a couple of them were on offer too. Never mind, it’s more cash I can put towards the Mafex Mulletman instead.

Yellow lightsabers are cool and good. :colbert:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Neato. Got the Rey saber

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."

Xenomrph posted:

Yellow lightsabers are cool and good. :colbert:

Yeah I think plo koon had one in jedi power battles.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/super7store/status/1532406814494670848

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Mondo is releasing a new 1/6 scale He-Man. I may have to buy it. The original has a weird looking head and mine falls apart super easily.

https://twitter.com/MondoNews/status/1532422246681264129

gregday
May 23, 2003

Pretty pleased with my new brass Eye of Agamotto

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT BEING ALLERGIC TO POSITIVITY

I love both of these but I wish the paint apps on Burning Godzilla were better. Maybe some trans plastic for the orange.

Much improved over the first two releases though.

Edit: I'd still prefer jaw articulation over swappable heads though.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

PriorMarcus posted:

I love both of these but I wish the paint apps on Burning Godzilla were better. Maybe some trans plastic for the orange.

Much improved over the first two releases though.

Same on all regards

I'm hoping the proportions of this Godzilla is going to be closer to how the Bio Goji will look. It gives me renewed faith in this line

I'm fully expecting Super7 to do an exclusive Burning Godzilla- either a full meltdown glow in the dark version, or a burning with glow in the dark plastic, but also both with glitter

Because Godzillas can look very similar- especially Heisei- here's some comparison photos

So more changes than even I first thought

EDIT: The heads I'm mixed on.

For Godzilla, I get the idea. This one does it a little better- the open mouth head has an actively different expression compared to the closed mouth look, and you couldn't really accomplish that with a jaw alone.

For MechaGodzilla it's utterly pointless. He's a machine, his expression does not, cannot and should not change, and you didn't even give us one of his eye busted out- though being fair, they're probably saving that for Fire Rodan's loadout.

But I do appreciate the flying head at least.

Burkion fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Jun 2, 2022

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
goddamn, thanks Joe Fisto for the FF7 Play Arts Kai figures. I did not expect them to be this big, I thought they'd be like 80% of the size they are. only had one spot open at the moment that could handle all five of them in one place

I do wish they had more faces doing...anything, really. shouting, pouting, smiling, grimacing, aerith in particular would be great with a poo poo-eating grin. oh well, they're still great as is, the quality is rock solid. can't believe cloud figure can easily hold the buster sword one-handed, despite not seeming to have a specific wrist part to compensate for the size/weight of it.

gonna be a drat challenge fitting them into detolfs without devoting an entire one to them

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

More Showa era - I am sick to death of Heisei series.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Vintersorg posted:

More Showa era - I am sick to death of Heisei series.

We're stuck in Heisei for now sadly. Next few waves at least. Wave 3 is going to have Destroyah according to Brian.

Reactions are starting from the Showa era and Ultimates are starting in Heisei

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

Captain Invictus posted:

goddamn, thanks Joe Fisto for the FF7 Play Arts Kai figures.

Glad they found a good home! Enjoy their glory!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Guys I just bought another 8 inch 14 inch long godzilla without really thinking about space or sizes

I think I'm in trouble