Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sesq
Nov 8, 2002

I wish I could tear him apart!
Is... is Big Wheel going to be in No Way Home?

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/86125/new-character-big-wheel-jackson-weele

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
The important part is Big Wheel is a 5 star, befitting his power.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
I havn't been playing that last few weeks because I've been out of adderal and it's hard to focus on MPQ but don't kick me yet.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

gently caress this game for having a new character event over New Years.

Absolutely ridiculous.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

It's probably all automated now. They're in that wind down phase of app games.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

duz posted:

Na it’s not quite there yet. They could have waited as they said they were going to slow down the releases a bit.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
It feels like they saw the reactions to Big Wheel's power and said "ok, then we'll make someone even worse!" and made the new Doc Ock.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Push El Burrito posted:

It feels like they saw the reactions to Big Wheel's power and said "ok, then we'll make someone even worse!" and made the new Doc Ock.

I’m kinda torn on big wheel because he’s kinda perfect for Shang half thor trio but on his own with anyone else I’m not sure where he fits in.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

duz posted:

I sure hope not. I’m only another 10-15 years away from fully covering a useful 5*.

I may even have two by the time I retire. :woop:

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

Push El Burrito posted:

I don't know, I think his black power is at least pretty powerful against henchmen. Only two blue matches and you prevent them from ever making any countdown tiles. Get a tentacle tile on each color and every enemy tile is erased each turn, that sounds decent to me.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Andorra posted:

I don't know, I think his black power is at least pretty powerful against henchmen. Only two blue matches and you prevent them from ever making any countdown tiles. Get a tentacle tile on each color and every enemy tile is erased each turn, that sounds decent to me.

I've only been messing with him in the gauntlet but he's very not impressive so far. And dang was he almost useless in that one on one fight vs. Spidey.

Creepyking
Dec 6, 2004
Pizza dog, or other goon alliance, have space? Been having fun playing with shang chi so getting probably should leave my dead alliance with only 1 active person.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Yeah, there's a spot in Pizza Dog

Creepyking
Dec 6, 2004
request sent to add. thank you.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Np, welcome to the crew. We dont play very hard. When kate released i emailed support tryna get us some free kates but no dice

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
Holy poo poo! Melinda May! I said I wasn't going to put any more money into this but I might have to change that.

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Once again, I am about two years too late to the party, but I finally championed Beta Ray Bill.

Sesq
Nov 8, 2002

Lammasu posted:

Holy poo poo! Melinda May! I said I wasn't going to put any more money into this but I might have to change that.

Yeah, real glad she's still remembered. She is going to be a monster too, if you pair her up with a character who does hefty direct damage, especially Shang-Chi. 8% max HP damage to the enemy gets 3 AP in your strongest color. That'll keep a combo rolling.

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

If any of the goon alliances are active, doing okayish for alliance rewards and have an open spot then let me know and I’d like to hop in. I’m only in 3* territory but I tend to play way too much so normally get full progression in PVE and do decently in PVP (#35 for the season in my bracket).

team overhead smash fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Feb 4, 2022

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
I won't have access to my phone for the next few days so don't kick me off for not playing.

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Who the hell is Puck?

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
A matador.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

A small hairy Canadian who is not Wolverine.

Sesq
Nov 8, 2002

Heads up, there's a 5 star (Shuma-Gorath At Home) at the end of the rewards for this alliance event.

It's probably a good time for a member drive for Roxxon Oil. We've got a few slots open unless some people who haven't been playing show up again. We're not a try hard alliance, though alliance event participation is encouraged. I'll clear out people who've been gone a month or more, but only if someone else wants in.

Tite-Dent
Oct 21, 2005
I wanna join! In game name is kKmorr.

Sesq
Nov 8, 2002

Okay, opened up a spot. Search for the name and I'll approve it. As always, if I kick you, you're welcome back, room permitting.

Tite-Dent
Oct 21, 2005
Done, thank you!

Nash
Aug 1, 2003

Sign my 'Bring Goldberg Back' Petition
Do you need people to be a certain level or have so many heroes fit the alliance?

Sesq
Nov 8, 2002

Nope, it's a goon only alliance, but that's the only requirement.

VVVVVV Approved

Sesq fucked around with this message at 19:24 on May 28, 2022

Nash
Aug 1, 2003

Sign my 'Bring Goldberg Back' Petition
I’m going to send a request then if there is a spot available. Shrapnelzt3. If fill up then no big deal.

pyrofreak421
Nov 25, 2010
I could also use a spot. Let me know when to apply and I will do so as PyroSA

Sesq
Nov 8, 2002

Okay, sign up and make sure you hop in the alliance event to grab the rewards before it ends in a few hours.

Edit: Okay, gotcha

Sesq fucked around with this message at 02:08 on May 30, 2022

pyrofreak421
Nov 25, 2010
I have put in the request

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

I took like... eight years off from this and am now the sole surviving member of an alliance called "mathletes." if I could get in a currently playing alliance I'd appreciate it. Karma Tornado there, too.

Sesq
Nov 8, 2002

We've got room in Roxxon Oil for you. Space for one other person, too.

vvvvv approved. We are at capacity at the moment, but Pizza Dog is the other goon alliance. Dunno what their situation is though.

Sesq fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Jun 3, 2022

Mighty Eris
Mar 24, 2005

Jolly good show, eh old man?
How about another person who stopped playing a couple years ago? Same username.

LorneReams
Jun 27, 2003
I'm bizarre
Pizza Dog has at least a spot or two.

Evil Vin
Jun 14, 2006

♪ Sing everybody "Deutsche Deutsche"
Vaya con dios amigos! ♪

Fallen Rib
Looks like new devs for the game:
https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/86919/meet-broken-circle-studios-developer-blog-6-2-22/p1?new=1

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Ugggggh expanding the 3 star roster. Noooo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
even better, co-releases! hope you wanted 2 more of everything!