Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

People call them soyny but im seeing a lot of stumped cupholded era itt? Zih? Bwuh?? Has soyny rebased themselves?

They’ve rebased themselves with this cromulent performance!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

elf help book posted:

actually seriously now that theyve moved from being incompetent to actively tormenting their biggest customers: thank you sony

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
Lol apparently they are using the same lovely PS2 emulator as the PS4 with no updates/fixes.

https://www.eurogamer.net/digitalfoundry-2022-sonys-new-playstation-plus-classic-games-emulators-simply-arent-good-enough

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
Nobody thanking Sony for last night’s State of Play?

Rollerdome looks like it could be fun I guess.

I thought Stray was actually a DLC for Lost Judgement at first

Jeff Wiiver
Jul 13, 2007
I just replayed RE4 last year and it does not feel like a game that needs a remake. itll probably be cool but if thats the headliner, your event stinks

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Brass Hand posted:

Nobody thanking Sony for last night’s State of Play?

No.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

resident evil 4 doesnt need a remake because it was already one of the best games of all time and achieved everything it wanted to do in the original release

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Jeff Wiiver posted:

I just replayed RE4 last year and it does not feel like a game that needs a remake. itll probably be cool but if thats the headliner, your event stinks

I play it once or twice a year and it still has several of the best encounters in gaming. I’ve almost made a thread about how much I love the village and water hall

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
My penis thanks you, sony.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

I got the tude now posted:

I play it once or twice a year and it still has several of the best encounters in gaming. I’ve almost made a thread about how much I love the village and water hall

the introduction to the village where you have to survive against a horde of angry Spaniards trying to kill you with farm tools and chainsaws is one of the most best moments in gaming history it owns

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Leon's Iconic Shott NYC Brown Sheepskin Leather Bomber Jacket

Jeff Wiiver
Jul 13, 2007
Thank you Schott NYC

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Sub-Actuality posted:

Leon's Iconic Shott NYC Brown Sheepskin Leather Bomber Jacket

where's the lie

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/wario64/status/1534928621659381760?s=21&t=wY8616ej6EORi2CBN2VNMQ

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

lol didn't they just remake this like 3 years ago?

edit - it was like 8 years ago, jesus christ

MeatwadIsGod fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Jun 9, 2022

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao gently caress this

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

70 dollars lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

they totally overhauled the killing animations and only 26 animators have had to quit the industry this time

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

they totally overhauled the killing animations and only 26 animators have had to quit the industry this time

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

naughty dog separatin the wheat from the chaff one game at a time

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

https://twitter.com/wario64/status/1534937457359085573?s=21&t=H6Y5XasLStUn5ZNEywlUSQ

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

the first of us: the last of us part one part two

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Our team of gore sommeliers have sampled only the finest snuff videos from artisans across Europe's dark web

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The stealth and movement in 2 was amazing so it’s cool they’re doing this imo.

They can reuse assets from two including the traumatised animators so it’s fine. When I’m doing the one stealth takedown animation for the 1000th times every 400 hours of rotten.com stabbing videos they clockwork oranged animators to watch is on display

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

EmmyOk posted:

The stealth and movement in 2 was amazing so it’s cool they’re doing this imo.
:chloe:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

practically child abuse

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

It’s a really good game

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

guy with a game collection shelf thats all rereleases of The Last of Us

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Unlike other posters I wont pretend I’m not a PlayStation gamer or mysteriously have a tonne of knowledge about the last of us and horizon mysteriously having watched hours of gameplay but saying it’s the worst poo poo evarr…

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ive watched twenty minutes of gameplay each and i can say, with confidence, both th last of us and horizon are the worst poo poo ever

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Give the guy a badge and he shows you who he really is.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

American McGay posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

American McGay posted:

I’ve always been like this lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

Unlike other posters I wont pretend I’m not a PlayStation gamer or mysteriously have a tonne of knowledge about the last of us and horizon mysteriously having watched hours of gameplay but saying it’s the worst poo poo evarr…

i can tell if a game is good or not after only 10 seconds of footage