Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Yeah the evasion bug is fixed. I think the first version that fixed it was the GBA version and all versions since have evasion working correctly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

You're a newb if you can't resolve combat in a single turn anyway.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Iirc the sjw/ cusphold cha versions and later also give you more than one esper that increases speed. Cringe.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Why does everyone in Doma castle take a drink of water at exactly the same time.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Kongming posted:

Why does everyone in Doma castle take a drink of water at exactly the same time.

doma dees nuts

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Kongming posted:

because theyre thirsty

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
I guess I always interpreted it as death due to inhalation of fumes. And Cyan doesn’t die because he’s just too badass

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 29 hours!

Kongming posted:

water keeps you hydrated

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

elf help book posted:

doma dees nuts

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Time for our daily mandated water break. poo poo's purple but whatever. Down the hatch!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Kongming posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

doma dees nuts

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

making headway in FFVII for the first time and man this would've blown my mind if i had it when i was a kid. dated or not, still really drat good

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

symbolic posted:

making headway in FFVII for the first time and man this would've blown my mind if i had it when i was a kid. dated or not, still really drat good

i was 10 when i played it and yes my mind was blown

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
i was like 26 when i played and my mind was blown

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Pixel Remaster opera house was awesome. Celes is so talented.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 29 hours!

symbolic posted:

my mind was blown back then and it was blown all over again when i played the remake

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Kongming posted:

Pixel Remaster opera house was awesome. Celes is so talented.
Technological limitations are the only reason that song isn't better remembered than Eyes On Me.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

symbolic posted:

where are you

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

symbolic posted:

FFVII has unmatched vibes

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

symbolic posted:

I had a friend whos dad loved gaming so the whole drat family played games. I was over there one time and his big sister was playing FFVII and I had never seen anything like it. His sister named Tifa LadyTopanga, which I have never forgotten lol. 90's ftmfw. Seeing FFVII and Tifa changed me in that instant into the big tit loving jrpg person I am today. So thank you to my friend Phillip, the realest one I ever knew.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

I had a friend whos dad loved gaming so the whole drat family played games. I was over there one time and his big sister was playing FFVII and I had never seen anything like it. His sister named Tifa LadyTopanga, which I have never forgotten lol. 90's ftmfw. Seeing FFVII and Tifa changed me in that instant into the big tit loving jrpg person I am today. So thank you to my friend Phillip, the realest one I ever knew.

Lmao. Thank You Phillip

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Hizke posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Hizke posted:

I didn’t need to be taught to love big boobs :shrug:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

elf help book posted:

where are you

not too far into it yet, running around the Wall Market to prepare Cloud for Don Corneo which uhhh is certainly a segment lol

Hizke posted:

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

symbolic posted:

not too far into it yet, running around the Wall Market to prepare Cloud for Don Corneo which uhhh is certainly a segment lol

Wall market ftw

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

wait until you play it in the remake

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah! posted:

wait until you play it in the remake

:stare: I MUST GO SHOPPING

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

I got the tude now posted:

:stare: I MUST GO SHOPPING

I got the tude now posted:

worthless retard

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmfao stop posting in cspam you lunatic

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

cspam fucks your brain up, play Final Fantasy instead

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 29 hours!

Hizke posted:

Harrow posted:

cspam fucks your brain up, play Final Fantasy instead

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 29 hours!
i hope one day that i can play the final fantasy pixel remasters on my nintendo switch...

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

hes right about the guy talking poo poo on berserk though

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i hope one day that i can play the final fantasy pixel remasters on my nintendo switch...

:pray:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Hizke posted:

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

it's insane that this wasn't the case at launch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

seriously, wtf