Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Elias_Maluco posted:

Im turning myself into a tree in front of the studio offices

i'm going to eat you then shoot sonic blasts at the executives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Metis of the Hallways posted:

i'm going to eat you then shoot sonic blasts at the executives

I'm gonna take you to the stratosphere and let you try to suck on my cauterized nipples

lynch_69
Jan 21, 2001

Help us Jeff Bezos you bald creepy gently caress you're our only hope.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

GABA ghoul posted:

I'm gonna take you to the stratosphere and let you try to suck on my cauterized nipples

i'm going to lock you inside the matrix and then devolve all the studio executives into fishpeople

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice
I’m currently wearing a full body condom and screaming

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

Weebly posted:

I’m currently wearing a full body condom and screaming

Twigand Berries
Sep 7, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p0QtJMKt1s

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:rip:

https://twitter.com/BDisgusting/status/1532780477899231233

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Gonz posted:

*dejectedly shambles into the acid ocean*

e: but they keep renewing garbage like Westworld :argh:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Jun 3, 2022

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Why has Sol forsaken us?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

This is some loving horse poo poo. gently caress you HBO. :/ I'm really god drat bummed out about this news.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
I guess they could shop it around, but unless they get a deal quick, it's going to be tough to continue the story considering there are children on the show who will be growing up while we are waiting.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

This is similar to what happened to the Expanse right? And that ended up being saved.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

I said come in! posted:

This is some loving horse poo poo. gently caress you HBO. :/ I'm really god drat bummed out about this news.

Same. I really liked this weird show, my favorite scifi TV in some time

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Elias_Maluco posted:

Same. I really liked this weird show

Instead we are getting more Game of Thrones that is likely to be complete trash. Raised by Wolves was some of the most unique and original sci-fi we've gotten in a real long time.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

I said come in! posted:

Instead we are getting more Game of Thrones that is likely to be complete trash. Raised by Wolves was some of the most unique and original sci-fi we've gotten in a real long time.

Yeah, dumb GoT spin offs that will probably be cancelled too after 1 season

And more Westworld, a show that became incredibly stupid after 1 good season

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I don't really know what tweeting will do to help, but I am pretty down to do pointless things to prove my faith in Sol and Milksnake Mommy.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
gently caress this gay sol

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

SirPablo posted:

gently caress this gay sol

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
An absolute load of android milk shits.

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?
Really enjoyed this drug show but it's yet another example of the "hosed around and found out" mystery box cancellations I've seen in the last few years. Plot and tone jumped all over the place with lots of interesting seeds planted (heh) but not enough payoff after two seasons. Pretty sure my other current favorite drugs show, Outer Range, is going to face the same fate, possibly without even getting a second season.

It's a delicate balance - I think Severance nailed its first season in terms of giving satisfying answers while laying out interesting mysteries, but RbW and OR didn't manage the same for me. It's a bummer and I hope RbW finds a new home, although with its budget, I sort of doubt it.

Regretful Humming
Apr 27, 2015
HBO always cancels the good poo poo. Cowards.

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

I've really fucked it. Have I fucked it?
What the gently caress.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Cojawfee posted:

I guess they could shop it around, but unless they get a deal quick, it's going to be tough to continue the story considering there are children on the show who will be growing up while we are waiting.

Just say the kids turned into acid fish or ate a bad potato between seasons, problem solved

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
"i'm unemployed" said the Android when the milk ran dry.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I’m surprised it got 2 seasons we should just be happy that happened. Like I would love more but it was painfully obvious unless it was some coked out CEO’s pet project it wasn’t going to last. The ten people in this thread that enjoyed the crazy poo poo wasn’t going to sustain it sadly.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
I stuck my arm in all those holes for nothing!

:mad:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Invalid Validation posted:

I’m surprised it got 2 seasons we should just be happy that happened. Like I would love more but it was painfully obvious unless it was some coked out CEO’s pet project it wasn’t going to last. The ten people in this thread that enjoyed the crazy poo poo wasn’t going to sustain it sadly.

But I thought Ridley Scott was suppose to be that coked out CEO lmao.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
Ridley Scott curse.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Sol has betrayed us!

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
worthless timeline. wish mother just blew me up on the spaceship

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
faith shaken so easily is not true faith

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
I'm ready to believe in a god, because only god could be this cruel.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

pentyne posted:

faith shaken so easily is not true faith

its you loving mithraics who brought this upon us!!! Shoulda listened to Trust

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?
I’m not happy about this, but I’m still shocked it got a second season, so I’m not overwhelmed.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
i hope if nobody picks it up, they at least release the script or general outline. like, i didnt even feel like they ended season 2, i was and i guess wmight perpetually feel like we were missing two episodes before a season-end-cliffhanger. Season 2 ended like: Okay, now the REAL show begins.

Crimson
Nov 7, 2002
Plenty of shows have been picked up by other platforms, nothing is impossible. Just need Bezos to continue being a huge sci-fi nerd with more money than sense. Gonna keep tweeting at him until Sol speaks further directions to me.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Time to start the fan campaign and send cartons of milk and boxes full of snakes to HBO

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Time to start the fan campaign and send cartons of milk and boxes full of snakes to HBO

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!

I said come in! posted:

But I thought Ridley Scott was suppose to be that coked out CEO lmao.

He's busy making a second season of Taboo

Really.