Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Epic High Five posted:

love to develop a thick and juicy lover body

gotta have them love handlebars to go flying face first over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Irl Liberace owned like 20 cars

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

Suplex Liberace posted:

i used to be fat as poo poo but then i just decided to start biking to my job across the city and the first time i did it i got half way there and had to stop because i was gonna die. I made it though and i did that all summer and i lost 100 lbs without missing a cheep beer/wing night. Im still fat but i have deceptive cardio now and a developed lover body. I got hit by 2 cars that summer what a time

:sickos:

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

the thread gangtag is for biking so bicycles are supreme here

Wolfy posted:

someone put this in the op

absolutely do this

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer

Suplex Liberace posted:

I hate cars: I'm still fat, but I have deceptive cardio now and a developed lover body

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

god i love riding slowly to work and taking the full lane and holding up cars

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica
i would totally steal that sign about the car inventor killing himself with a car

fuckers just beat me to it

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Duesenbergs were insanely expensive, you spent the modern equivalent of hundreds of thousands of dollars for a rolling chassis and then you had to get coachwork made so you had a usable car.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
The world is running out of helium, the affordable mass produced zeppelincycle may never become a reality

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Just use hydrogen what's the worst that could happen

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

The world is running out of helium, the affordable mass produced zeppelincycle may never become a reality

plenty of helium on the moon

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Smythe posted:

plenty of helium on the moon

*arrested development bit ensues*

sat on my keys!
Oct 2, 2014

https://twitter.com/cosmicamericana/status/1532506779510243341

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

what a loving psycho

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

commuting by biking is the only way I've reliably quickly lost weight in my life and you end up with a fat strong rear end everyone loves it

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

same I was riding silver lake to Burbank every day for 6 months best shape Ive been in my life. now im remote and I live next to a bunch of Korean chicken spots and im fat as poo poo

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

I'm at the dmv in a suburb lol. at least it's nice out so I can wait outside but the two handicapped spaces are occupied by a Yukon and a Denali 2500 HD. also one person left his car running on the parking lot with rap music blasting.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

the bitcoin of weed posted:

commuting by biking is the only way I've reliably quickly lost weight in my life and you end up with a fat strong rear end everyone loves it

nothing better than rolling up to the bar on your bike after work

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/SaycheeseDGTL/status/1532785038017847298?t=rULuRkutQG9o37lDkNlkLw&s=19

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

telling that the main thing people tend to whine/criticize about regional car bans is that it increases traffic elsewhere

same thing about a road that closes to motor vehicles on the weekends around me

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Car Brain

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

:discourse:

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

lol

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Petanque
Apr 14, 2008

Ca va bien aller

:popeye:

mortons stork
Oct 13, 2012

lmfao

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
https://twitter.com/JillFilipovic/status/1532727340232491008?s=20&t=yWSujoVpBRMnM5u-iwFtYg

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Great way to lose your dick smart guy

Yall know my opinion about John Gotti by now.

Milo and POTUS has issued a correction as of 11:12 on Jun 4, 2022

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
tbh i think ive become pedestrian pilled. the pedestrian vs bike debate itt has opened my eyes and now only the noble walker passes my purity test. all wheels must be banished. hell, shoes too. gently caress it.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

I wish I could walk around without shoes in LA I used to go shoeless all the time when I lived in tn it was awesome. yes it was gross don’t @ me

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Smythe posted:

tbh i think ive become pedestrian pilled. the pedestrian vs bike debate itt has opened my eyes and now only the noble walker passes my purity test. all wheels must be banished. hell, shoes too. gently caress it.

exactly. it’s hard to get there but if you start slow you can make it to the level you can walk a few miles to to the grocery store, load up your backpack and walk back. it’s all about toughening the skin, as one does when they start playing guitar. they might be assholes about this at American grocery stores so maybe bring some flipflops in case (just one more tiny thing to carry with extra N95s in case they don’t let you use your elastomeric)

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe posted:

running too

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020
I hate the bastard automobile! I hate it so much!!

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Mameluke posted:

running too

runners are bad unless they wear masks with decent source control imo. they threaten others’ ability to remain pedestrians (thereby adding more cars to the road) by breathing in and out too hard, 132 times to be specific. so says the pnas https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35605123/

the solution is simple, reallocate driving lanes to disgusting jogging activities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Smythe posted:

what about train wheels