Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Kaddish posted:

Costco needs to get Nongshim Shin Black Ramyun instead of just the red. :mad:

The red is soooooo good though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

olives black posted:

The red is soooooo good though

Black is the red with bone marrow powder.

100% better.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

bought a camping chair by Cascade Mountain Tech (same brand that does the renowned Costco trekking poles) for half the price I'd see elsewhere. super light, easy to pack up and carry in the bag it came with. hell yeah

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002
Costco was packed today. Couldn’t find the squash blossoms.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
It was dead in mine. Wonderful experience.

I got some mini cheeses and pickles.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Those Jonny Pop watermelon popsicles are dope too. Picked them up today along with 300 dollars of other stuff. Oh plus a new car battery and I had to renew my membership so I just spent the majority of my paycheck lol

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

Renegret posted:

Oh man I love those glass ramekins.

I saved 4 of them and I get so much use out of them as small bowls that I've got my money's worth in the ramekins alone.

I wish I saved more than just the 4

We've got like...20, my wife keeps them for plant starters

Haven't confirmed with Costco but my HEB (the only other grocery store I'll use) used to have them but they said that the HEB main warehouse hasn't received anything from the manufacturer for 3 weeks.

Has anyone tried the snickerdoodle cakes in the bakery?

candystarlight
Jun 5, 2017

jisforjosh posted:

Has anyone tried the snickerdoodle cakes in the bakery?

Very good! Very rich. I'd describe them as cinnamon roll cakes though. There's a "ribbon" of a cinnamon roll type filling in the cake, and the frosting is cream cheese.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

The cranberry biscone things are very good and also made of pure sugar

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Both those are going away real soon so get them while you can

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

olives black posted:

Dell and HP machines have been hot loving garbage from the 10s onward I don't care what SHart/SCabies has to say on the matter

Macbooks have had their issues but I'd roll the dice with one of those any day

i agree with this. dell xps used to be pretty good early on but they're so loving bad now holy moly. dell latitude business line are actually still quite good but probably out of the consumer price-range for what it is.

i've never been big on macs but macbook m1s are legitimately really loving good that you should just get that these days, probably the only good laptop

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
God loving drat it where in LA can I find the loving Hoodie's Peanut Butter Chocolate Mix

:argh::bang::argh:

Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*
Saw a very basic bidet at church for $80 CAD and thought i'd give it a whirl after seeing how many people raved about them..

Very easy and quick install, butthole feels refreshingly clean, only had to use a few squares of tp to dry off, great buy, thank you thread

PBUC

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Angry Asian posted:

Saw a very basic bidet at church for $80 CAD and thought i'd give it a whirl after seeing how many people raved about them..

Very easy and quick install, butthole feels refreshingly clean, only had to use a few squares of tp to dry off, great buy, thank you thread

PBUC

Welcome to the civilized side.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Was finally smart enough to bring a freezer bag containing a freezer pack so ice cream cones have a fighting chance of making it home.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

what's the (raw) tuna situation like at costco? never really looked but feel like making my own poke. I don't live close enough to one to hop over and check it out

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
costco: it ain't "good pizza" but it's good "pizza"

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

The Walrus posted:

:haibrow:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Crusty Nutsack posted:

what's the (raw) tuna situation like at costco? never really looked but feel like making my own poke. I don't live close enough to one to hop over and check it out

I've never make poke from it but I've grilled it and it was good

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

It's not always in stock here though

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

PokeJoe posted:

I've never make poke from it but I've grilled it and it was good

bad username/post combo smdh

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

hmm you're right I should remedy that

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

The Walrus posted:

I feel like this is what people say about me being a good person.

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose
My Costco has poke you can buy a lot of the time, never bought tuna there though

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

all pizza is good because it is pizza :colbert:

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Schmeichy posted:

My Costco has poke you can buy a lot of the time, never bought tuna there though

Their poke is one of the very few deli things that I would not recommend.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

eh, its kind of ok, wouldn't say its terrible. Its just cheap compared to buying it at a poke shop. Prices at poke places have gone up quite a bit

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

The sushi isn't get great either - even if you're only comparing it to other supermarked sushi.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I would pay four dollars for a Costco dog there I said it

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002

Soul Dentist posted:

I would pay four dollars for a Costco dog there I said it

Lol, no. Maybe if we got onions and deli mustard back but that's a big maybe. (no)

Bibliotechno Music
Dec 30, 2008

I would never pay $4 for the dog, but I WOULD pay $2.50 for the onions

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
Bought these weird cheese bread sandwich rolls.

Conclusion: terrible on sandwiches

Amazing when lightly toasted and eaten plain

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!
Costco hotdogs are also a buck fifty up here in Canada, which means they are actually one dollar and nineteen American pennies. We don't have pennies up here anymore.

tango alpha delta fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Jun 7, 2022

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

When did Canada get rid of pennies???

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!
We stopped minting them a decade ago.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

If the $1.50 hotdog and soda plus refill ever goes away I will finally join the twitter people saying there has never been a lower point in American history

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Angry Asian posted:

PBUC

I'm sorry for you for every time you have to poop during work/travel/at someone else's house now. Someday we will enlighten the world though

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
I got the big $10 fruit bowl. Seemed like a decent deal, especially considering it'd cost $147 in an airport.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

I once bought a snickers bar and a juice at an airport counter without looking at the price and it was $30