Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Well dang, that actually got a chuckle out of me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Biden's lucidity aligned for like 5 seconds so he could own Musk lol

my favorite is when someone responded to his dumb idea (a single-child-sized little submarine a diver would drag behind them) for rescuing that soccer team trapped in a cave with "nice coffin"

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Monkey Fracas posted:

Biden's lucidity aligned for like 5 seconds so he could own Musk lol

my favorite is when someone responded to his dumb idea (a single-child-sized little submarine a diver would drag behind them) for rescuing that soccer team trapped in a cave with "nice coffin"

there are so many things tesla is garbage at but for me one of the most telling is that somehow that rigid steel tube got designed, manufactured and transported to the other side of the planet without anyone involved ever checking to see what a cave looks like

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
please subtitle YOSPOS to ‘How do I run this Python script?’ - Elon Musk, 2022

thank y ou

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

:lmao:

The video clip is good because it's just Biden trashing Musk for being Anti-Union.

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1532742927302250496

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine
nice, a SA classic in the wild

https://twitter.com/thecheapsteaks/status/1532762008885633025?s=21&t=-ggumn3QZByMhmIwDaDAGQ

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

This came up next

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ2qBlrW9vw

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9aM_dT5VMI

lDDQD
Apr 16, 2006

OMFG FURRY posted:

please subtitle YOSPOS to ‘How do I run this Python script?’ - Elon Musk, 2022

thank y ou

Why is this an unreasonable question? How to run a script or program is not always obvious...

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

lDDQD posted:

Why is this an unreasonable question? How to run a script or program is not always obvious...

The average indentation is 4 spaces? I thought it was 2. This is very unsettling.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

lDDQD posted:

lol

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

lDDQD posted:

Well it should be for somebody who built his personal brand on being a visionary genius übermensch building the future.

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls

Yaldabaoth posted:

"I named our experimental robot after a Transformer because I'm a huge nerd just like you. Please love and defend me"

It seems to work for him so why not.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

feeling concerned this hasn't been posted enough, what with the constant "says only country where..." headlines

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1532899718401073152

The world's richest man thinks he's punk

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
That would only be true if John Lydon was still punk.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

goatface posted:

True lol

Saying "You know who's cool? Right-wingers!" has some real "How do you do, fellow kids" energy

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
It really says something how so many british celebrities are acting like gigantic piss babies because they can't be hate filled bigots anymore.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

goatface posted:

I'm just glad that he keeps opening his mouth to support figures beloved of gammons and chuds on both sides of the pond (such as Trump and the Queen), thus reinforcing my belief that The Damned were not just the first, but the best, of the British punk bands of that era; and that the Pistols were just a one-trick pony who weren't nearly as great as their overblown reputation would suggest :colbert:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
The argument about whether he was ever punk has merit.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Old rich guy that is no longer relevant likes the right wing. I'm shocked!

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
hopefully he buys this shirt and wears it

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

PITY BONER posted:

He's playing Cyberpunk 2077, spending hours punching and shooting Lizzy Wizzy in the face and then loading the save file again so he can kill her over and over.

Lizzy Wizzy is voiced by Grimes, who also has two songs in the game as the character she plays.

lol someone with a prominent lisp paid millions to enunciate words clearly into a microphone.

edit: also referring to the sex pistols as "punk" is as relevant as freud is to psychology: Foundational but not that interesting overall and nobody really cares anymore because there's much more interesting bodies of work to explore.

Dang It Bhabhi! fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Jun 4, 2022

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

The sex pistols were literally a corporate fabrication no different from say, an NSync. Handpicked by a major label to sell to a burgeoning market.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mr. Lobe posted:

The sex pistols were literally a corporate fabrication no different from say, an NSync. Handpicked by a major label to sell to a burgeoning market.

I was gonna say, wasn't that their whole deal?

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Dunno how well known it is outside the UK, but he lost what remaining punk cred he had, here, years ago after appearing in some absolute cringe butter adverts on the telly

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Amphigory posted:

Dunno how well known it is outside the UK, but he lost what remaining punk cred he had, here, years ago after appearing in some absolute cringe butter adverts on the telly

Doesn't surprise me in the least.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Amphigory posted:

"sniveling, self righteous and twatty" is a pretty accurate self own coming from Johnny Rotten.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Do you guys think Elon Musk started talking softly to his penis while stroking it and petting it like a beloved pet after he made that tweet demanding his victim describe it for proof?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Yaldabaoth posted:

Do you guys think Elon Musk started talking softly to his penis while stroking it and petting it like a beloved pet after he made that tweet demanding his victim describe it for proof?

I try not to think about Elon's penis at all.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Yaldabaoth posted:

I don't know. How often do you think about this?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Yaldabaoth posted:

I'm hoping for a court case where all the women describe it as "small".

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

BigBadSteve posted:

I'm hoping for a court case where all the women describe it as "small".

He would have to prove it is not small to sue them for libel.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Zil posted:

He would have to prove it is not small to sue them for libel.

He would absolutely be happy to do so, right up until he discovers what the actual average penis size is, like that one redditor (or whatever) who was suddenly upset when they found out the average size was not 4.5 inches. :flaccid:

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

holy loly

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Who is that bitter old man?

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Sydney Bottocks posted:

He would absolutely be happy to do so, right up until he discovers what the actual average penis size is, like that one redditor (or whatever) who was suddenly upset when they found out the average size was not 4.5 inches. :flaccid:

That's an all time fragile masculinity dot jpg classic.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Yaldabaoth posted:

He hosed me

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

lDDQD posted:

In this context the question is being asked by someone who has definitely never run a python script before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Bruh it was Elliot Rodger not some random redditor lol