Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Mozi posted:

i truly cannot understand what it would be like to be a person who gets somebody to take photos of me like that sitting on the couch in a weird pose making that expression. like you'd need to pay me to get me to do that

What if you had tens of thousands of followers who worshiped you and you had to keep them entergaged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i'd probably start a GoFundMe to make a retrospective documentary about the new Garfield movie involving such star talent as Stephen Spielberg but over time come to believe I am actually in the process of making an actual Garfield movie despite the fact that my GoFundMe has raised under one hundred dollars and my relationship to the owners of the Garfield license can be charitably described as 'complicated'

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Yaldabaoth posted:

Nathen wants Garfield to ride him, not the other way around.

Save a Garf, ride a Nathen.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Blue Moonlight posted:

Save a Garf, ride a Nathen.

wait no don't ride a Nathen celibacy is sexcy

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Ride Garf while Nathen watches and whacks off.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

At least when new people show up and ask wtf this thread is about we can just direct them to page 264 now

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

BigBadSteve posted:

What if you had tens of followers who worshiped you and you had to keep them entergaged.

fixed

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
I can’t wait to see all the places Nathen on a small horse will go

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013

Long live the fighters!

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I wish I could Photoshop so I could do a Warband edit

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

sharknado slashfic posted:

I wish I could Photoshop so I could do a Warband edit

https://www.photopea.com for all your (non)Photoshop needs!

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
This is from almost 10 years old news article so I never shared it in this thread before, but the Palestine stuff reminded me of this. Mazri's relative arrested in Tel Aviv for smuggling 20 kilos of coke? https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4404912,00.html

ynetnews.com posted:

The drug was confiscated during the arrest of two of the suspects – Yaakov Hayat and Shmuel Mazri – as they met in a shopping center in northern Tel Aviv, where officers found 20 kg of cocaine in Mazri's trunk.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Correction: further analysis revealed the alleged 20kg brick of cocaine was in fact Mazri's juvenile nephew Nathen Mazri #jikes

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Oh me? Nothin, just hanging out with a million dollars worth of cocaine inside a trunk in an mall in Israel.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

As one does

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

:stare:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

this one especially.

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.

How the gently caress can anyone who never needs to worry about money for as long as he lives be this needy?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Hasturtium posted:

How the gently caress can anyone who never needs to worry about money for as long as he lives be this needy?

What good is having all the money in the world if nobody worships you like the god you are?

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

good to know he's alive

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.

Yaldabaoth posted:

What good is having all the money in the world if nobody worships you like the god you are?

A god in feeble denial of that receding hairline is not one I’d build a shrine to. Or receive the world’s most tearfully desperate blowjob from, as that goon quipped a few pages back. Wealth really IS wasted on the rich.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Road safety tip: Do NOT stick your head out the window of a moving vehicle if you wish to remain "ALIVE"

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Hasturtium posted:

Living in the shadow of a far more successful sibling whom your parents absolutely splashed and lavished attention on during your childhood will tend to do that to you

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

dental plan

nathen needs braces

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Yeah and the queen of england is still alive.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
... so it's entirely work he's had done, got it

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

quote:

carpics

Before this, I was going along with the "month long coke binge" sentiment just ironically

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Wait have you just not seen every other image of him in this thread?

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
He's not making ducklips, it's just that his forehead-lengthening procedure (which he got initially after mistranslating "facelift") has stretched his skin taught enough that his mouth can no longer close.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
It's unsettling how you can never see his teeth, his mouth is always just a black void behind a pair of slug-like lips

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

honestly, if he doesn't have teeth, that partially explains the pizza

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

He almost got his entire head outside the window there

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

finally, long awaited questions answered

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Hasturtium posted:

dad mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Yeah, like, not to get too on the nose, but you can immediately tell how neglected a rich person was by their parents by how loving insane they are as adults

If they, say, have gold toilets or become convinced they are Garfield, you can bet a slap across the face was the most loving thing their fathers ever did for them