Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nowher
Nov 29, 2019

pack your bags

Khablam posted:

He's in the right team alright.

yep, he's definitely one of tha lads now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

Khablam posted:

He's in the right team alright.

:vince:

Coca Koala
Nov 28, 2005

ongoing nowhere
College Slice

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Do the Ferrari drivers get a free Ferrari?

The absolute best scene, bar none, from any Drive To Survive season, is the one where Carlos Sainz and his professional friend went to a Tesco to get ingredients for tacos or whatever, the tesco staff has absolutely no idea what the gently caress they're talking about, and then they walk out with a bag of groceries only to realize that the mclaren they drove to the store doesn't have a trunk and so the friend has to hold the groceries in his lap as they go home.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Coca Koala posted:

The absolute best scene, bar none, from any Drive To Survive season, is the one where Carlos Sainz and his professional friend went to a Tesco to get ingredients for tacos or whatever, the tesco staff has absolutely no idea what the gently caress they're talking about, and then they walk out with a bag of groceries only to realize that the mclaren they drove to the store doesn't have a trunk and so the friend has to hold the groceries in his lap as they go home.

That’s because it has a frunk

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Coca Koala posted:

No only do they want tacos but he's fixated on a specific old El Paso brand sauce he needs

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Bip Roberts posted:

No only do they want tacos but he's fixated on a specific old El Paso brand sauce he needs

been there, nobody ever wants to stock the hot one

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

I'm imagining Christian Horner in an interview giving an off-the-cuff philosophical treatise about how if you have a really good day at work it's kind of morally ok to be unfaithful to your spouse because the circumstances are extraordinary like being deployed in war or something
The Horner List of Acceptable Infidelity
1. She's a Spice Girl
2. Celebrating winning the Monaco GP

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Max should get with Mel C as the ultimate flex

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Bip Roberts posted:

Max should get with Mel C as the ultimate flex

I mean first he took Kvyat's ride, then his family, he's already proven his scoundrel credentials to Red Bull

SocksAndSandals
Jun 6, 2011

Apparently the new F1 video game lets you turn off Crofty

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

SocksAndSandals posted:

I hope FOM are taking notes

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Charles Leclerc posted:

I hope FOM are taking notes

It already looks like liberty does not see sky in their future tbh

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

Considering f1tv already has their own commentary why are they even paying for the skyf1 feed? Bernie!?!?

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

doomisland posted:

Considering f1tv already has their own commentary why are they even paying for the skyf1 feed? Bernie!?!?

How else is the rest of the world going to know about all the great features available with just the press of a button on Sky Sports?

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Bernie sold years and years worth of exclusive rights to sky about 9 seconds before he got ousted booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I often want to make the “Bernie would have won” joke but the joke is on all of us because Bernie did win. We’ve all been completely trounced by Bernie, he’s unbeatable

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Coca Koala posted:

It's a good scene but it's hard to top Yuki being revealed to be a Goon.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Zedd posted:

Wait, what?!

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

LeeMajors posted:

Wait, what?!

I'm yuki

Rebus
Jan 18, 2006

Meanwhile, somewhere in Grove, work begins on next season's Williams F1 car...

learnincurve posted:

Bernie sold years and years worth of exclusive rights to sky about 9 seconds before he got ousted booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Counting down the days.... 2026 right?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

no I am Yuki

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

LeeMajors posted:

Wait, what?!

Yeah it's pretty crazy.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Zedd posted:

Please explain

nerox
May 20, 2001

I think because he had to poop in Drive to Survive and everyone knows only goons poop. :confused:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

He hates excersise, leaves dirty laundry around and lives in a giant mess, that's prime Goon behaviour.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

How else is the rest of the world going to know about all the great features available with just the press of a button on Sky Sports?
My favourite Sky vs FoM mini-game is Simon Lazenby trying to hurriedly plug Sky programs whilst the results are up on screen before FoM/F1TV cut the mic. Once he started trying to do them in run-on sentences they just mute as soon as the results come up.

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

SocksAndSandals posted:

this means you can turn him on also

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

is this even the same thread that used to make fun of reddit for going crazy for every stupid meme. This is just Kimi "I was having a poo" but apparently goons love it now

Parappa the Dapper
Jul 2, 2003

...and then my toast came out soft.
Wasn’t Kimi having a poo poo though?

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Look Kimi ain't around right now so Yuki needs to keep the poo poo poos rolling.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Pablo Bluth posted:

The Horner List of Acceptable Infidelity
1. She's a Spice Girl
2. Celebrating winning the Monaco GP

3. Every other kind if it's a "win"

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Yuki complained that it was boring having to live in twatting norton or whatever the awful town outside London where all the Red Bull program drivers have to live is called, which is probably true, but then Alpha Tauri moved him to live near their actual headquarters in the like, vastly beautiful and tearfully picturesque hills of Italy and he still complains all the time because that’s what he is: a complainer. And that’s why goons love him.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

OK

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Pirate Radar posted:

Yuki complained that it was boring having to live in twatting norton or whatever the awful town outside London where all the Red Bull program drivers have to live is called, which is probably true, but then Alpha Tauri moved him to live near their actual headquarters in the like, vastly beautiful and tearfully picturesque hills of Italy and he still complains all the time because that’s what he is: a complainer. And that’s why goons love him.

he also tells engineers to shut the gently caress up which is never ever the wrong thing to do

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
https://twitter.com/jpetramala/status/1532995704297250816

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

They finally got their marina

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Just got back from a week in Miami and the leftover bits of F1 advertising always got a chuckle out of me.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

drugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Seems to be a Vette thing…

https://youtu.be/4O4WAzL9fyc