Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

TheKingslayer posted:

Yeah, NXT In Your House

ive had this on muted in the bg and all of the wrestling has actually kept my interest pretty well since theres been some good poo poo here (even in the womens tag which im sure darkstar will come breathlessly running in here later about how this is the worst match yet and everyone in toxic attraction should be fired into the sun or w/e) but holy poo poo every single other aspect of this show is so, so bad

i have thought about unmuting it to hear crowd pops and stuff but then id have to hear wade barrett talking about how hes about to cum or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

also during cameron grimes's entrance they showed a banner for wwe nfts

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

abraham linksys posted:

also during cameron grimes's entrance they showed a banner for wwe nfts

Cue "geddit because Grimes' gimmick is redneck investor and hick investor folk will buy the Cody nft it's meta synergy"

That said, wonder who else won besides Tony Pepperoni

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

0konner posted:

Cameron grimes got a rocket elevator that looks way better than Cody’s box and ramp deal.

https://twitter.com/wweespanol/status/1533252944371585026?s=20&t=AsTRKcrwdQOIZKeUVslj2g
All I could find for now

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
The sleepy character now sleeps in a snowsuit (?) and fanny pack for some reason. The face announcer talked about how a Wendy Choo championship reign would involve "dino nuggets." Very mad about them turning this into an inscrutable infantile prankster thing

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Okay fine but no higher than that, WWE.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

He’s supposed to go TO the moon not come FROM the moon that’s a stupid elevator

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

graph posted:

not entirely sure if that's what he was going for ultimately originally but i'm sure that's what the ghouls in the fed are betting on

the first codytat ar was just that, the logo. now it's some slide perspective thing with 4 murica skullflags on each side. punisher skull blue line fascist poo poo analogue it loving sucks

cody started dressing exactly like homelander from the boys because he thought it looked cool, he might just have a thing for fashy imagery

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

xbilkis posted:

The sleepy character now sleeps in a snowsuit (?) and fanny pack for some reason. The face announcer talked about how a Wendy Choo championship reign would involve "dino nuggets." Very mad about them turning this into an inscrutable infantile prankster thing

and again the match actually was good (the only time the gimmick came into play was ripping up the pillow which got big heat!) so if they would just stop doing these loving angles they could have an okay tv show here

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

History Comes Inside! posted:

He’s supposed to go TO the moon not come FROM the moon that’s a stupid elevator

It’s an accurate representation of crypto’s current trajectory

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

cryptid, currently

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Julius Creed has one hell of an SSP, especially for a big man. Holy hell.

https://twitter.com/WWENXT/status/1533265966322405376?t=K5xIJPGA5E6egf-UT9fM9w&s=19

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

DarkstarIV posted:

https://twitter.com/WWENXT/status/1533265966322405376?t=K5xIJPGA5E6egf-UT9fM9w&s=19

He's scary talented. Was a great match as well

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Yea that is a beaut of a SSP.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

looks like a normal ssp.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

YourHumbleMessiah posted:

He's scary talented. Was a great match as well

20 years ago they would put him on Raw and give him a chance to see if he could hang with the likes of Kurt Angle, Jericho and The Rock and he'd have a good chance of starting to put out regular ****+ bangers, but nowadays they'll debut him under the name Columbo Magumbo and have him job to The Miz 15 times in a row.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Looks like a regular guy.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

It's a Saturday y'all, go do something else

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
lmao this bump looked like it sucks

https://twitter.com/WWENXT/status/1533272706111750144

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Majinfoose posted:

it's 2am here. just got home from partying responsibly. you?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Majinfoose posted:

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
WWE referees are officially smarter than AEW referees. And most sport leagues for that matter.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Cavauro posted:

it's 2am here. just got home from partying responsibly. you?

I admire your responsibility Cav, I'm just spending a quite night with the missus. Cheers!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

giver a snogging for me. j/k

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT

Gotcha captain ;)

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

it would be better if there wasn't a camera cut in the middle of that ssp

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

basic ssps piss me off for many years

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
aew does cuts mid-move too and it sucks. that Gacy bump would be cool without the cut.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

RealityWarCriminal posted:

aew does cuts mid-move too and it sucks. that Gacy bump would be cool without the cut.

Yeah, they’ll do it sometimes and obscure the impact and it angers me. Happens a lot on corner spots

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Cavauro posted:

lol

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Cavauro posted:

you seem sassy tonight cav,... i like it good hustle!

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

DarkstarIV posted:

idk, the last big man who did an SSP in the Fed didn't have a great time

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Why even bother breaking your body for loving NXT? Spend 10 years making no money and have no future prospects.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the coolest wrestling company is still the worst way to break your body in the whole world outside of doing it for fun or no reason. i apologize for saying all this bull poo poo

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Is that man big? Seems like an ok SSP from an ok sized man (by WWE standards).

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Glad to see people enjoyed the pape

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Rarity posted:

Glad to see people enjoyed the pape

Is this what the kids (40 year olds which count as kids by WWE viewership standards) are calling the premium live events?

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
WWE doesn’t have papes it has PLEs as in “PLEs don’t watch wwe”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
hit indie game Papes or PLEs