Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Kongming posted:

The local monthly tournament was tonight and while I was there I left my Hitbox sitting on a table. Two women walked past me, one pointed at the Hitbox and said something in Spanish, and they both laughed and walked away.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Kongming posted:

The local monthly tournament was tonight and while I was there I left my Hitbox sitting on a table. Two women walked past me, one pointed at the Hitbox and said something in Spanish, and they both laughed and walked away.

lmao

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Kongming posted:

they hate cheatbox users

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Kongming posted:

lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Kongming posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Kongming posted:

Lmao

Spiking
Dec 14, 2003

Kongming posted:

lollll

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Tower is becoming more and more unplayable for me so I give up trying to use it. Also, gently caress Zato.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Some good rear end Guilty Gear goin down soon.

https://twitter.com/nycfurby/status/1533254383324090369

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Team USA is getting sidewinder'd into next week RIP

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tuning in to that rear end.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

team USA is getting cornholed but elvenshadow just pulled off a remarkably clutch match and maybe they can turn this ship around.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Team USA didn't eliminate a single Japanese player and Hizke drew the ire of all of NA Guilty Gear pros.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hizke typed "Cope" in twitch chat and got so many people pissed off that the guy who was actually playing in the match got tilted mid-round and had to talk poo poo to him back. Lmfao. It was more entertaining than the actual series which was a complete blowout

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Hizke typed "Cope" in twitch chat and got so many people pissed off that the guy who was actually playing in the match got tilted mid-round and had to talk poo poo to him back. Lmfao. It was more entertaining than the actual series which was a complete blowout

lmfao

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

In Training posted:

https://clips.twitch.tv/InquisitiveTiredBurritoSeemsGood-4rU-Upx-k5r6yv7R

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

In Training posted:

Lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

In Training posted:

Godlike lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

In Training posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Lmao

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

In Training posted:

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

lol

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

In Training posted:

lmfao

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Season 2 patch notes in less than 24 hours. Get hype!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm loving Stoked.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

hoype

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Also looking forward to the patch notes plus could they please fix whatever is making the game spend minutes pinging some server in Japan 1000 times before loading its been a year

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Also looking forward to the patch notes plus could they please fix whatever is making the game spend minutes pinging some server in Japan 1000 times before loading its been a year

They will never fix this or the lobbies.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
I dont let the try jards get to me. I rock my crush counter close s and tactical soap.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Kongming posted:

Season 2 patch notes in less than 24 hours. Get hype!

:slick:

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

https://www.guiltygear.com/ggst/en/news/post-1560/

Everyone got buffs in some way and the nerfs were light except to Sol and May who they devs really tore into for some reason. The top tiers are going to remain top. Goldlewis changes are exciting.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Wasn't may super busted/cheesy?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

Not especially, and definitely not when compared to like HC and Ram and Leo

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

EmmyOk posted:

Not really. At release she was stronger but they had already nerfed her in a previous patch. And Sol was the best character in the game when the game came out but they also previously nerfed him too. So the current round of nerfs seems excessive.

There are characters that are waaaaay better than May who didn't get hit nearly as hard and some of them even got buffs to offset their nerfs. They must really like Ramlethal for some reason.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

These millia changes seem cool, wondering how all the better pokes, new ground to air combos and faster H disc are going to interact. Might have lots more options of getting knockdowns into disc while keeping her damage the same, generally? Can't wait to get my hands on it

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Kongming posted:

Not really. At release she was stronger but they had already nerfed her in a previous patch. And Sol was the best character in the game when the game came out but they also previously nerfed him too. So the current round of nerfs seems excessive.

There are characters that are waaaaay better than May who didn't get hit nearly as hard and some of them even got buffs to offset their nerfs. They must really like Ramlethal for some reason.

I think this is what I'm thinking of, I didn't know she already got nerfed. I remember seeing a bunch of stuff at her launch of people just endlessly spamming dolphin stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Buyers Guilty Gear: Striveing to find enjoyment