Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

https://twitter.com/sexpistols/status/1531230187865505793

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pachylad
Jul 12, 2017

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Glad... someone's keeping the spirit of Malcolm McLaren alive? :shrug:

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021
This is the "What The President Does vs What People Think The President Does" comic, but without any hint of irony.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

After The War posted:

Glad... someone's keeping the spirit of Malcolm McLaren alive? :shrug:
Captures the spirit and energy of punk perfectly.

(I don't even know if that fucker is being serious or not)

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Gay. An ocean of gay. I wonder how many gay drops of gay are there in this gay ocean.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

A cartoon demonizing public education in the wake of a school shooting seems like a bad choice.

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat

Pants Donkey posted:

Gay. An ocean of gay. I wonder how many gay drops of gay are there in this gay ocean.

Why is the helicopter labelled parents instead of the search and rescue people? Are they saying they want the kids to be put inside the parents if schools try and turn them gay? Is this a pro-cannibalism cartoon?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Homeschooled in a helicopter

I couldn't hear poo poo but it's a better education than the homocean

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Nomination: best edit/parody

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Angepain posted:

There was this one recently which was the most directly transphobic I think I've seen him be so far

I think that may be the worst drawing of a gun I've ever seen in my life

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

JamesBont posted:

This is the "What The President Does vs What People Think The President Does" comic, but without any hint of irony.

Nah, that comic had two levers, and implied the possibility of degrees of good or bad. This one just has the economy in on/off. Also, the president and the switch/economy are the same thing here.

That said, it's an understandable metaphor. Biden means economy bad, Trump good, is the intuitive and intended reading.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Electric Phantasm posted:

A cartoon demonizing public education in the wake of a school shooting seems like a bad choice.

These people are 100% committed to destroying public education, why on earth would they hold back now?

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Epic High Five posted:

I think that may be the worst drawing of a gun I've ever seen in my life

:pwn:

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Kellies Nomination: Best Edit.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
Public Education*

*Latest fad

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

That's not at all how inflation works.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I haven’t followed this thread for a long time and just found out about Dan Lacey.:(

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Kellies nomination: worst caricature (Biden)

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Nick Anderson

Clay Bennett

Steve Breen

Jeff Danziger

Clay Jones

Tom Stiglich

Matt Wuerker

Tony Branco

quote:

Deaf and Dumb: No matter how loud Americans yell, “Secure Our Schools!” Biden would rather risk our kid’s life to advance their anti-gun agenda.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

:kstare:Sinfest Sunday!:kstare:

The Los Angeles Baphomets and The Denver Unicorns are unironically great names though.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Man Ishida loving sucks. This is just getting pathetic now

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

oh ishida is just ben garrison now, that's kind of boring

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
it's become comprehensible again but in an insanely boring way

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Him going full jew-hater without lizard-person subtext is kind of a surprise. I figured that he lied to himself about stuff like that.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
This really loving sums it up, doesn't it?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Skeleton Mom posted:

Yeah, they're definitely getting their talking points from the same sources.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

The Los Angeles Baphomets and The Denver Unicorns are unironically great names though.

Jesus Christ.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

We can agree Ishida has been turned down by at least one woman with multiple piercings, right?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Skeleton Mom posted:

Yeah this was my take, even his brainworms are regressing to the right wing mean. Any sports franchise that goes with The <city> Lady Dicks though is gonna be able to fund their entire operations from merch sales alone tho

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Kellies Nomination: Worst "A Thing Happened" (Johnny Depp/Amber Heard trial)

Pants Donkey posted:

We can agree Ishida has been turned down by at least one woman with multiple piercings, right?

He's clearly still pissed about how he wasn't crowned King of the Feminists after drawing a cartoon about forgiving himself for his earlier misogynistic cartoons.

Mr. Prokosch
Feb 14, 2012

Behold My Magnificence!
I like how Theynos responded to violence by turning the other cheek and trying to peacefully invoke feelings of empathy and compassion. It almost worked until misplaced feelings of protective fury once more riled her up to commit violence.

Also, yeah, this is completely comprehensible, the right wing propoganda machine has fully penetrated Ishida's mushy psyche.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Mr. Prokosch posted:

I like how Theynos responded to violence by turning the other cheek and trying to peacefully invoke feelings of empathy and compassion. It almost worked until misplaced feelings of protective fury once more riled her up to commit violence.
Right??? That stood out, that Theynos finally unleashes their attack and it's just... a plea to human empathy. What a terrifying villain!

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

This one seems especially mean spirited considering all the poo poo Simone Biles got when she talked about her mental health issues.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Mr. Prokosch posted:

Also, yeah, this is completely comprehensible, the right wing propoganda machine has fully penetrated Ishida's mushy psyche.
I'm honestly on this the same way this thread is with Rall. Ishida has believed this for at least a decade, and there wasn't any need for right wing propoganda to penetrate anything. The only change is terfbrain gradually eroding his ability to understand what people outside of the terf cult think.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Yeah he's looped fully around from rear end in a top hat with a veneer of radical feminism to standard "masculinity is when you never talk about mental health, feelings are bad and probably gay, gay is definitely bad, libs want to surrender to China" moral majority bs.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

Kellies nomination: Worst gaslighting. I don't know specifically about banning 9MM guns, but I do know that at least 80% of people support things like waiting periods, red flag laws and background checks. But no, everybody in BrancoLand knows that the real answer is fewer doors into school buildings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Is the emperor supposed to be a caricature of anyone in particular? I don't recognize it, but I'd absolutely expect Ishida to pull something insanely antisemitic here.