Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.

They don't want you to remember the good ones name is spelled "Van Damme"

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Carthag Tuek posted:

add his floating face, and baby you got first class a poster

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Wa-heeeey!

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Babu frick urself

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Stop checking out my rear end, Steven.

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

Holy poo poo

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Jesus, a work of art coming out of loving nowhere!

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

rofl thank u all

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Is this one where he spends all 15 minutes of his screen time sitting in a chair?

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Proteus Jones posted:

Is this one where he spends all 15 minutes of his screen time sitting in a chair?

I was gonna say it was this one:

But now I am realizing that I watched both in a double bill during lockdown when me and my wife actively went looking for the worst poo poo possible and I honestly can't tell. The above movie is about an ICE officer or a deputy working with ICE who discovers Al Qaeda are working with the Mexican Cartels to I think smuggle suicide vest wearing wetbacks into the US. Which is exactly the kind of racist bullshit I'd expect from a Stephen Seagal movie in 2016. I think as well there is a bulletproof bus with miniguns on it that manages to do some cool stuff in a car chase Seagal has barely any involvement in. He has a sex scene where he slumps over and falls onto his costar.

I no longer remember which movie has the sitting down barfight in, nor can I remember which movie has him running around a greenscreened sewer tunnel in full tactical gear pointing a rifle around and miming running intercut with shots of guys falling over shot

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Billy Gnosis posted:

They don't want you to remember the good ones name is spelled "Van Damme"

I didn't even realize that... Amazing.

(I never watched this movie I just wanted a bad sniper movie for the thread snipe)

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

liked and subscribed

edit: i ventured to the main page for the first time in forever to see if photoshop fridays were still a thing and lol it hasn't been updated since 2020 just really driving home the dead comedy site angle

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

kiimo posted:

liked and subscribed

edit: i ventured to the main page for the first time in forever to see if photoshop fridays were still a thing and lol it hasn't been updated since 2020 just really driving home the dead comedy site angle

afaik fixing radium garbage is priority 1. who knows if theres even a plan for a front page after. but yeah it would be nice with an outside-facing photophophsirday

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Carthag Tuek posted:

afaik fixing radium garbage is priority 1. who knows if theres even a plan for a front page after. but yeah it would be nice with an outside-facing photophophsirday

last I heard there were some major security holes in the front page front end, and no one wants to mess with it until those get fixed

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Schwarzwald posted:

last I heard there were some major security holes in the front page front end, and no one wants to mess with it until those get fixed

tbh if it were me i would just archive it as static html and throw up some basic stuff that links to it. maybe later clean it up idk, thats another day

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Shoehead posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Oh yeah that was stupid, sorry

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

I didn't read the words first and thought that this was a silhouette of Freddie Krueger.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Lobok posted:

They could easily have done a silhouette of a 5 with him in a wheelchair.

I'm a huge fan of Ford's career but I just can't watching anything with him in it anymore.

He just seems so miserable and angry to be there.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Megillah Gorilla posted:

I'm a huge fan of Ford's career but I just can't watching anything with him in it anymore.

He just seems so miserable and angry to be there.

https://twitter.com/harddrivemag/status/1531350682254692353?s=21&t=MC-Ijq7oFBGcNyiQ99qkqQ

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

We built this city.

We built this city on anime.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Negostrike posted:

We built this city.

We built this city on anime.

That's not what they're building

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUYFG05tXVM

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook

drat dude that’s sick

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

Red Rox posted:

drat dude that’s sick

dr_rat posted:

Jesus, a work of art coming out of loving nowhere!

This gif was born Jan 28, 2020. The last post of page 1556. The poor bastard never stood a chance until Steven Seagals Sniper was finally mentioned again. It's been waiting for us this whole time.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

spanky the dolphin posted:

This gif was born Jan 28, 2020. The last post of page 1556. The poor bastard never stood a chance until Steven Seagals Sniper was finally mentioned again. It's been waiting for us this whole time.

Nature is healing.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Heavy “Straight-to-DVD” vibes.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Finally a sequel to Money Plane

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Finally a remake of the Sonny Chiba movie

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Shoehead posted:

Finally a sequel to Money Plane

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Money Planes, Bullet Trains, and Automobile Lanes

Kitty Burger
May 23, 2005
Mmm, taste like kitty...
Brad Pitt is looking like Mickey Rourke on that poster. How do you gently caress up photoshop so bad that you do that?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Lookit Gerard Butler on this poster for some recent garbage. Looks like a necromancer brought his corpse back to life.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

He's been looking increasingly old, but what the gently caress they added 15 years to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
They made a mistake, that's Gerard's Butler.

(Who I think is also Michael Douglas for some reason?)